Wassup TV 1 year Special - YashAran :D...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/video/television/173252-wassup-tv-1-year-anniversary-special.htm

I haven't watched it yet...Please do post details everyone😃...

Watch and post in the video comments section too😊...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 years ago
thnks may:)

kts single interviews on wassup flashback have been shown n yashus single wassup interview flashbacks have been shown thts all thts there abt yasharan in it
did yashu really faint during the shoot of holi song seq??r was it some prank??in which wassup epi was that shown??

yes ramz she did play a prank on mads aka rushali...it was there in one of d wassuptv interview
mostly during d holi episode week...rushad n rushali were scared😆

Hi Karishma and Ramani😃...I just saw it...The are quite a few small small chunks of YashAran interviews...Wassup love them...

Karan's car episode, when he sings at his house, small part from his birthday(navy shirt )...Yashu in white thanking viewers for their love, part of her photo shoot, her holi prank...

Would have loved to see a clip of their recent joint interview...But overall their was fair amount of YashAran😃...

Please do thank Wassup for featuring them regularly and please ask for future inteviews too😊
thaaanks May🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 even if they are seperate in interviews.. the thought of them together in one video itself makes me excited😍
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Hi Karishma and Ramani😃...I just saw it...The are quite a few small small chunks of YashAran interviews...Wassup love them...

Karan's car episode, when he sings at his house, small part from his birthday(navy shirt )...Yashu in white thanking viewers for their love, part of her photo shoot, her holi prank...

Would have loved to see a clip of their recent joint interview...But overall their was fair amount of YashAran😃...

Please do thank Wassup for featuring them regularly and please ask for future inteviews too😊

@blue: i too thought the same may..but later i convinced myself saying be happy that u got see yasharan..
GUYS COMMENT FOR YM ON THIS! only way to improve her rank right now!!! 

seeing old epi & both of them it's makes me happy😛
We can also make requests in the comments section, of the Wassup TV videos...

Please ask for a birthday interview for Yasahsri and a YashAran joint interview 😊...