Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kazena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Krish--

me too..

looks like he is a hard core business man who does not understand the language of love and everything for him was an ego battle till now.. lets see when he changes or whether he changes or not ..

I think he will marry her like a buisness but like in all Indian drama they need to drag so even if he realize he love her he is not going to tell her and sometime he is going to say and something happen and that how Indian drama work but still I like it
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

As someone pointed out..i was thinking exactly the same..

I want CVs to show later on that Shyam is going after another girl..that time i want Khushi to slap back ASR that now u will break the contract with me and do contract with another girl...
Thats not the solution..but this Machine HEAD ..ASR will act in rage and impulsive way. His belief for poor people after money is getting strong and strong. Khushi needs to break this.
I want KKG to get educated and stand for her protection equally. I want her to get modernized.
Even in contract marriage i want KKG to refuse his touch..that will make him so angry and same time he will be so attracted to her...πŸ˜†
If they can spend money after ASR's dressing..why not makeover of Khushi...
As I said Arnav in white is my favorite...AWWW tomorrow is my day to see this smarty. I dont mind ASR to be ASR..but i have complained with CVs to show Khushi equally strong with dialogues..not like today the way she told him..dekha apne hamare kehne pe kiya..and BHOOM arnav smaked her with this business attitude. SHY

that day will come soon...he is her strength rememberπŸ˜†
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: trina2010

Srry but it seems pretty logical as far as indian soaps are concerned. ASR might ot might not believe KKGs innocence BUT HE will know ANJI loves Shyam very much and she might die IF Shyam s truth is exposed to her or Shyam leaves her.He might think the ONLY way to keep KKG and Shyam seperated is IF KKG gets married to someone else. Thta way even KKGs family will be happy since KKGs marriage did not break and KKG is married to the Raizadas where Payal is also going as a bahu,.

I think this might be the first sacrifice πŸ˜³ he is going to do for ANJI. Well I said sacrifice since Marrying KKG and staying with her means ASR is letting Arnav win here,kinda.IF Shyam was not involved with KKG he might never wanna marry her.OH My heads spinning. Cant predict any more. I just want Arhi together asap and LA out  thats all.

True, yeh tho serial hai aur serials men kuch bhi ho sakta hai...πŸ˜†

Having KKG married to ASR to save Anajali's marriage is stretching things a bit too far...😊

Even Anjali cannot be as stupid as she is portrayed to be... what's stopping  Shyam from flirting with KKG while she is in RM after her marriage to ASR? I am sure even then ASR will blame KKG for Shyam's flirtatious behaviour... 

A leopard can never change its spots and Shyam the lombdi can never mend his ways πŸ˜† so how many shaadis is ASR proposing to do? πŸ˜†

Sorry, to me the reason for a contract marriage if at all there is one between ASR & KKG it still seems to be illogical 😊

Crystal_Ice90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shybabe

u should watch it...to see the real Arnav...

yeashh,,,watched da epi..and i loved it..coz i saw ASR after a long tyme..
i just love how aranv is not one of doz typical heros..who shows affection n sweetness
all da tymeπŸ˜†
ahaaa...i felt as if i a watched da initial epis of IPKKND where arananv takws bout deal/contracts
and no love shove..πŸ˜›

but one more thing...nowsdays..ppl hv become selfish and wot ever arnav said to mamijee
and his concern of bringing her back was somewhat real..πŸ˜•
aj kal dunya me aise bht hone laga ha..:( 
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
looks like the contract marriage deal is a hot favourite with most of us :-)
CV's listen up
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mslucki

looks like the contract marriage deal is a hot favourite with most of us :-)

CV's listen up

it will happen don't how but it wii...actually i have a feeling how...πŸ˜‰
Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aanu23

Agree,,,,,but what happened to his fark padtha hai days???...gosh!! I almost felt he realised he loved her...hmmm...sigh

Even in those days I wasn't convinced and said so in the forum. He felt she had given away rights to her that belonged to him...more possessiveness than love. He never acknowledged the love that led to the possessiveness.