ASR will show his concern tomorrow for PG? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by community_drive

What do u guys think, tomorrow Arnav at Khuhsi's place! will we get these inquisitive, curious, scanning eyes again!

will he  express his curiosity to see Shyam, the PG! (khuhsi's finace in heart) but PG on lips! one the same!

I really want Arnav to be curious today!

Khuhsi will definitley come close to Shyam's truth, or discover it altogether, but sure the sanake will slither his way out of the house escaping everyone else!

but my concern is for ASR's concern! I want him to be concerned! and show his concern! Aru u all not concerned about this to see him concerned! if really concerned than show ur concern and express in your reply, how much u r concerned! oops sorry, for too much concern! I need to show that! It's our ArHi!😉

Oh yes, That's for sure. He will want see the bloke getting married to his KKG... just to see if the fianc is any better than him.. 😆
he will definitely shows his concerns...will love to see his jealousness when buaji praise that creep...for the first i'm expecting some contribution from this buaji...she will also say that her both son in laws are so good and they feel very lucky to have them...something like that...finally ASR will think that khushi's fiance is a better person since at first he thought her fiance is a cheap guy...btw can anyone tell me what is PG? i'm lost at that word...did i miss any???
Originally posted by spancer

@russhree pls conway our wishes to your lovely on her birthday ,may god bless her.

Will do. Thnx.
I so badly want Arnav to show his curiousity of finding khushi's PG, not by word ofcourse! Cuz thats not ASR style but by just his expressive eyes and his restlessness! Oh BOY! I would love to see that and then Anjali suddenly says ke Khushi apne mangaitar se nahi milao gi!? N Arnav gets more restless and uncomfortable! Haye! Lets wait and watch tomorrow's epi and find out!Edited by mary78613 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by unna_178

btw can anyone tell me what is PG? i'm lost at that word...did i miss any???
PG stands for paying guest dear!Edited by mary78613 - 12 years ago