ASR will show his concern tomorrow for PG?

Posted: 12 years ago
What do u guys think, tomorrow Arnav at Khuhsi's place! will we get these inquisitive, curious, scanning eyes again!

will he  express his curiosity to see Shyam, the PG! (khuhsi's finace in heart) but PG on lips! one the same!

I really want Arnav to be curious today!

Khuhsi will definitley come close to Shyam's truth, or discover it altogether, but sure the sanake will slither his way out of the house escaping everyone else!

but my concern is for ASR's concern! I want him to be concerned! and show his concern! Aru u all not concerned about this to see him concerned! if really concerned than show ur concern and express in your reply, how much u r concerned! oops sorry, for too much concern! I need to show that! It's our ArHi!πŸ˜‰
Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago
Res

Edited - yayeee I am d first. [:D/]

neways thnx for ur concern abt arnav's concern, evrythg will go out of concern if Arnav shows his concern towards khushi's concern. Our concern is arhi bcoz dey r not showing ne concern. Wat concern? Arnav plz show ur concern otherwise zoha's concern behind creating dis topic will b of greater concern. Right zoha, the concerned woman. 🀣

EK BAAR PHIR TUM HAAR GAYI AUR MEIN JEET GAYI (not me zoha ASR said remember). Just kidding.

Jyada concerniyaon mat. πŸ˜† Edited by rushshri - 12 years ago

Zoha, I feel we will get to see some Mr Arnav Jealous Riazada scenes tom!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜

Oh yeah, me ready...let the firework begin!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It will be fun 2 watch...asr already knows dat khushi's fiance is the pg f her house..alwez luv 2 see asr getting jealous.. πŸ˜ƒ
yes we might get to see him like this ,chances are there 
i hope he better atleast search once!!!!
well uska dil toh concern hi hoga ofcource .
but he is ASR  , what one can expect from him .mr "emotion hidder "
but i want him to be , i want him to 1st reliese his feelings for khushi then to express it.
waiting for ASR to raise question about snake..

atleast someone should bring his profession.. atleast buaji can say he works hard and stays out a lot because he is a very good "vakeeel " 

and i hope someone puts 2 and 2 together.. 

i also want buaji to say that snake takes care of KKG and loves her a lot blah blah and ASR to get jealous πŸ˜‰
Edited by --Krish-- - 12 years ago
def there will be talk abt the pg... bec he will be there one min and gone the next. 
I Hope it happens...!!!😍it wud be gr8 to see jealous ASR😊