Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Letters I never posted (Letter #1 up)

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Letters I never posted {Arnav}

0.1.       Back Ground:

I moved to Munich after Aakash got married, and I left my family along with Lavanya, my fianc. I had thought about establishing myself as an individual. Our Director knew me since my career in AR in Delhi, and he is truly impressed. Two years back Lavanya left me, and I stay alone.

Letter One: Dated: 4.09. 2008 (Introductory Letter)

Dear Khusi,

I shifted to Munich just after I and Lavanya got engaged, and you disappeared suddenly from the scene. The moment I saw you going from RM , after being hurt so badly that day, I blew my eyes profusely in order to assure myself that not a single drop dared to fall from my eyes. I saw your dupatta flow the last time in MY house, and then, I blinked my eyes for once, and saw that you were gone. I had thought to my self, was this not what I wanted? The answer was No, from the beginning. I told you Khusi, that I never wanted to see your angelic face in my life. But, trust me, I needed it badly. The moment I realized that you were actually gone out of my life, I did say to my mind, are you happy now. It didn't answer me back. My mindleft me the moment you left me alone.

Days passed and I got engaged to Lavanya and we moved to Munich that very day. I wanted to escape from all the sins that I had done. I established myself there, and we settled there. I had insisted on not marrying Lavanya until I establish myself. She would give me a smile everyday I woke up. I tried to smile her back, but each time I failed miserably. I did ask my heart then, why was that? I knew the answer, but it answered me back as well. The answer was, "The smile was not meant for her". Lavanya didn't let go of any chance to impress me, but I, it was my fault.

The first Diwali spent there was different from the one we used to celebrate in Delhi. Do you still remember that night? I miss MY home, really.

It's been two years that Lavanya left me alone. She leads a happy life , two weeks before, she was married. She was smiling, and her husband, Phil, smiled her back. That's what she deserves. I was truly happy. No one deserves me to be sure. I live alone, I like my being like that. With no one around me , I can rest some time in peace, and think over all the sins I had done in my life. Of all of them, majority were with you. I thought about why I did that, it was clueless.

It was this morning, when I was driving back home, after whole night work. I heard the RJ ask his listeners, what true love was. I closed my eyes and said, "Khusi"

Arnav.

You all must be wondering this girl has seriously gone mad, that she is not updating any of her FF/OS/SS and she is going on posting new things. I promise, pakka wala hun, that I will update them tomorrow, all of them are ready, just too lazy to post.πŸ˜†

bricks or bouquets, bring em' on, I know this is a crap!

Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Res πŸ˜‰

Finally me first to commentπŸ˜†...Sanchita lemme read the post first then wil comment!!πŸ˜›
Edit:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gosh that was sooo heart wrenching!!!πŸ˜’ Awww he misses her so!!!😭

I just loved it, loved it, loved it and loved it πŸ€— Simply outstanding post πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β­οΈ

Edited by RiyaDutta - 12 years ago
Wow...I felt nice and warm after reading the letter...please continue with the letters, I know I will continue reading them as will others.πŸ‘
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
awww~ Aawww~! 

*sigh!*

I am so touched!

It's so, I eamn u got me emotional! the letter is soo sweet!

Wonder how Khuhsi will react to it
Makes me like Arnav even more!

Thanx Murphy for this beautiful letter!

IKKND , n Arhi rox!
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
o dear! i heard the RJ ask the listeners what love was and I said, "Khushi"...jusst beauty...my eyes are glistening with moisture...wonderful πŸ‘
-carpediem- thumbnail
Dat ws wndrfl.ven r u updtng?plz do it soon
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful one!!πŸ€—
I was long waiting for some kind of FF/SS like this..!
Writing letters for long gone lover..! 
It was so nice to see Arnav with all emotions!

Please PM me when you update next!😊
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woww.yar just loved that..really beautifully written..
TheBlueAngel thumbnail
Am nt actually wondering kz i knw u r mad sweetie...abt Barun\ ASR..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
awww Sanch... kya yaar u made evry1 sooo emotional..
i almost had tears in my eyes too😭
i seriously fell in love again wid Arnav after dis letter..
Mwuaaah love u 4 dis Sanch..β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was fantastic Sancho!!
I love the way you've written this letter.
Fab stuff hun.
Looking forward to reading more.
Thanks for the PM.
⭐️