Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

'D3 is not about two separate groups...' [READ]

-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Note: Throughout this whole topic, I'm referring to BOTH SwaRon and KriYansh fans. 

Okay so. 

I had to make this topic. 

When I found out that there was a new BTS, I was VERY excited, because I thought it was going to be another fulfilled segment. However, the moment I saw the name of the video: 'Dil Dosti Dance - Special Interview' I kind of knew that it wasn't going to be soo funfilled and all. But anywhos, coming to the point..

I completely agree with EVERYTHING that Palki, Shakti, Amar, Sneha and Shantanu have said. WHY do we have these fights in the first place?! Like Sneha said 'Look at our faces, do we look like we're happy with each other? Absolutely! If we don't have a problem, then why are you guys creating a problem?!' 

Therefore, first and foremost, I'd like to apologize to Palki, Shakti, Amar, Sneha, Shantanu, the WHOLE D3 cast and crew on behalf of everyone in this forum. 

In addition, I KNOW and YOU GUYS KNOW ke we have our favorites and I'm not telling you to forcibly LIKE any other couple, but PLEASE refrain from COMPARING them in ONE post. If you want to write a post about KriYansh, KEEEP it to KriYansh, why bring in SwaRon and get yourselves worked up and get the SwaRon fans worked up and *POOF* THERE goes a battle again! We REALLY don't need that. I've tried to make it clear to as many people as I know in the forum, because I am HONESTLY SO FED UP of these fights, JUST like the D3 team. 

Moreover, YES, we all may like different couples and all and loathe the other couples..BUT let's use that TO OUR ADVANTAGE instead of making it a DISADVANTAGE: Let's try to work TOGETHER in making D3 more popular as A WHOLE, NOT as KriYansh or SwaRon. For instance, there are various polls on a FB page where the D3 team is nominated in DIFFERENT categories! If we all get together and promote ALL the pages TOGETHER ON FB, ON IF etc, we will be able to ALL D3 fans to take part as ONE team, and we will be able to WIN against all odds. I hope you're understanding what I'm saying.

I agree that I as a SwaRon fan has overreacted many many times, and made posts about it. I apologize for that behavior because it just upset the D3 team, which wasn't my intention, but I just needed to put my opinion out there because I REALLY thought that SwaRon were just going to disappear. Now, I am reassured that they're not going ANYWHERE, I'm calm, and I will be. [Some people, *ahem* not mentioning names, should take this video a little seriously, and yes, meri over-thinking/analyzing queen, I am talking about YOU in this one.]

I'm really not going to address the issue of abusing Cinevistaas and Palki, because I'm REALLY sorry guys, that was just WAYYY out of line, to put in mildly :/ That really wasn't called for. [Please don't hate me for saying it..but it's true..Palki was very upset, as you could see from the video]

FINALLY - I swear, I'm almost done. πŸ˜† Those who have been making posts about it's Kriya's story and everything..PALKI HERSELF SAID: "This is Kriya's story, it's her journey, and it will be from her point of view. But the couples are also important" or something like that.., and I'm sure she's referring to all the couples and people in D3. Therefore, anymore posts about Kriya's story and everything should be unnecessary because, PALKI, THE CREATIVE HEAD of D3 has said ke it's KRIYA'S STORY ONLY. Okay?

Yeah so final final thing before I end, DO WE WANT D3 to END LIKE DMG DID? DO WE WANT IT TO TURN OUT LIKE DMG DID? NO WE DON'T. So, instead of whining and complaining about it, LET'S DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Let's WORK as a TEAM to make D3 more more popular, and let's SHOW the D3 team that we are ONE TEAM TOO. 

Okay, so I'm done for right now.

Comment and let Palki and the D3 team that we are sorry for our behavior, and that we will act as a TEAM from now on. Please. :) It's a request.

Edited by -Aicha- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh btw, i just saw - We're RANK 11 right now!! Congratulations, D3 fans, for getting from 13 to 11 in ONE week. WOOHOO! πŸ˜ƒ
..Rish.. thumbnail
SNEHA...is that ur name? I GUESS! 
well..thanks dear...love you... *hugs*.. πŸ€—
mereko yeh post chahiye tha... 
ok my turn.. 
Palki maam: we are really sorry for the fights...SHOLLY... forgive us..!😊
SHAKTI: alle...shakti pls maan jao na...sorry...ok ok... tumhe manane k liye... i will swaer that i will never comment anything negative on any other fan page.. (and i NEVER DID!)
AMARJEET: SORRY... pls...forgive me..! m sorry... bahuut frustation tha...and i bursted out here..sorry!!!!! πŸ˜³
SNEHA AND SHANTANNU: u both are an awesome couple.. so chillax! 
pulu1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah !! we are srry for our behavior .. !!
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes like D3 stars we are also a team and will always be
D3 ROCKZZZ😊
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Snehaaa...!! DAMN, I love you. πŸ€—

You've said it ALL. And SO perfectly that I don't want to ruin it with any innocuous additions of my own. I'm with you, and with every other D3 fan around here. We LOVE Dil Dosti Dance, couple preference chaahe jo bhi ho. D3 is what we LOVE, and ALL of us love it equally.

Huge apology to Palki, Sneha, Shantanu, Amar and Shakti, on everyone's behalf. And all the very best to the show AS A WHOLE! πŸ€—
Edited by nandinidev - 12 years ago
Winz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
First of all I love the post...so thanks for it...and I totally agree. I am a die hard Kriyaansh fan and love them to bits. But I truly admire all the actors involved esp Swayum and Sharon coz they are damn good actors and awesome dancers...and I have been trying to spread peace on the forum for some time...as u said if all of us unite we can together increase the ranking of the show and appreciate our favorites as well. I hope all on this forum agree with u and we see a positive chance. Congratulations to us on 11 ranking !!!!
uvebeenhad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am actually really happy with this video than any fun-filled video. This has been overdue and we all are guilty parties. Most importantly no provocative posts and absolutely no no abuse, whether you like a character or not, abuse is just not done and always put yourself in the other person's shoes. No snide remarks and there are a lot of people guilty of that too. As it is, a message board is a forum where you can easily misinterpret anything that's written and read meaning into stuff that's written.

I have to say how cute were Sneha and Shakti, they were constantly talking to each other, holding hands etc😊
SugarCubes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sneha!! (I think that's ur name..) u r absolutley rite!! V r goin out of line!! Palki mam I am really sorry!!! V'll nt do it and I swear I'll try my level best so that v bcum 1 team!! :D. D3 is d best and it wil not end like DMG!! :D
PLs D3 cast we are so sorry for our behavior!
d3 on 11 aw congrats