Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

THAT kind of Hotness Cannot be Unchaste - Page 2

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Nithi-

But how much ever I rack my brain, I am not able to get to the point about ASR's relationships ! 

I wonder whether he did have any kind of physical relationships before ! As being physical is also a kind of emotion which may become an addiction even ! 

Will ASR allow that to happen to him ? Will he allow females to affect him physically ?

Edit: Glad that you made this post so that I can clear away my doubts !

Maybe because you're not differentiating between physical desire, and emotional desire? Or because you associate physical expressions (between lovers) as purely emotional? That's OK... but in the more adult world, it does happen the other way too, and does not always mean it's an addiction or could become one. Some men have no issues with keeping love/lust separated (read Mills & Boons) . And, keep in mind ASR is a character who doesn't believe in love, yet had a girlfriend.. one who shared his views. Why would he do that if he didn't want something physically fulfilling? In fact La even said it "In every way a married couple lives together, without actually marrying). He could have kept her as just a friend but didn't want to.
Edited by HeadOverHeels - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

You weren't. That tone suggested memories of more intimate encounters... And a certain longing now that they were over. πŸ€£ He's our ASR.. Of COURSE he'd be unforgettable! πŸ˜‰

Now we know why ASR is such a 'TOUCHY' person.πŸ˜† Removing the lights from Khushi, playing with her foot on the pretext of dealing with her sprain, catching hold of her whenever he can...πŸ˜ƒ

He uses his anger as an excuse to FEEL her.πŸ˜‰

If Lisa can't forget him, Khushi is in for a jolly ride.πŸ˜‰
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice one... ⭐️
what do u say about the look he gave when she wore that Red Sari.. checking her out from bottom to top... almost as if she was edible... πŸ˜† 
oops... should I have censored it what I said 😲
nancynair thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He has to be experienced..he has the confidence and attitude that go with it and he surely knows his way about a woman.

But he also has great control, he will always have the upper hand, as he never has any kind of attachment...but with KKG he just loses it..
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: monsi08

Nice one... ⭐️
what do u say about the look he gave when she wore that Red Sari.. checking her out from bottom to top... almost as if she was edible... πŸ˜† 
oops... should I have censored it what I said 😲

He was checking her out both times she wore red sari ---Photoshoot & Diwali. His eyes have been working overtime.πŸ˜‰ He must have thought, "How delicious she looks!"
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What can I say? @MrDarcyFan inspired this thread. πŸ˜†

She said
Case in point... "Poolside Diwali Antics"! Nothing "virginal" about "THAT LOOK" 

So let's elaborate further shall we? (And, keep it decent please)

Teej save/hug - You don't look at a woman like that, unless you know EXACTLY the effect you're having on her, while giving her a little glimpse into the effect you could have on her later if you decided to. πŸ˜†

First Meeting Stage Fall/Catch: Because all inexperienced young men know how to deliberately drop their eyes to a woman's lips, then work their way up, slowly, sending out powerful waves of heat. πŸ˜‰

Pearls of Wisdom: Knowing how to grab, what to yank, behind her back, all while keeping killer eye contact? Hmm

Character Dheela: Oh hell yes darling, I can show you more than you think you know! 

Kinds of Touch: With Lavanya 
I touch you like I know you... It's familiar.

Kinds of Touch: With KKG
I touch you like I want to... Own you.

I'm sure I'll think of more later.. There are some I'm forgetting.πŸ˜†

Great ones ;πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

here are some more:
Parking Lot save + hug

Rangoli Holi

'Ulajh gayee Khushi"

and the one that started my journey ino the IPKKND land
Arnav blowing to remove dust particles from Khushi's eyes ❀️☺️😍
😍
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maybe because you're not differentiating between physical desire, and emotional desire? Or because you associate physical expressions (between lovers) as purely emotional? That's OK... but in the more adult world, it does happen the other way too, and does not always mean it's an addiction or could become one. Some men have no issues with keeping love/lust separated (read Mills & Boons) . And, keep in mind ASR is a character who doesn't believe in love, yet had a girlfriend.. one who shared his views. Why would he do that if he didn't want something physically fulfilling? In fact La even said it "In every way a married couple lives together, without actually marrying). He could have kept her as just a friend but didn't want to.

I get that being physical can be purely physical without emotions. But, what I mean here is the urge to get physical ! ASR will never let anything effect him, so how could he let this 'I need to get physical now' feel into his mind ? It is a feeling, right ? Or am I confusing myself here πŸ˜•

For La being his girl friend - He is in a fashion world, a tycoon that too unmarried. And in high society, it is a fashion to date someone or may be to keep away the other girls/stalkers. But that doesn't mean that it has to be physical, isn't it ?

About the infamous 6th July epi: ASR was thinking about Kushi that time. He was not into La at all, so he didn't care about what she was doing. This is how I perceived !

About La's explanation to KKG - she was telling how a live in work out but not actually what she and ASR were about to do !

And that is why he is avoiding KKG as she is inducing strong physical and emotional desire in him which no one has managed too. Means he was not physically attracted to anyone - he did not need that need till now - am I making sense here ? πŸ˜•

Instance, Diwali night ! He was physically attracted to her that night and wanted her. This did not happen to him with any other girl. Precisely, La did not invoke physical desire in him. So what I mean to say is, if he was not having the desire to be physical before, then he must not have been physical either, isn't it ? 

Apologies for making your post off track ! Just wanted to say what I feel πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
O o ... and what about the Diwali Light Look... he he... I could get a feeling of *MINI* Suhaagraat there πŸ˜†
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gosh his eyes act like a pair of scanners where Khushi is concerned!!!πŸ˜‰

Everytime he so looks at her subconsciously its as if he is gonna eat her alive!!☺️☺️☺️
He just tends to take his sweet time to scan her from top-to-button or vice-versa!!😳😳

He uses rudeness/anger/indifference just to mask all these strong feelings coz he knows very well that he is on the verge of loosing all his so-called iron control!!!πŸ˜‰

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: monsi08

O o ... and what about the Diwali Light Look... he he... I could get a feeling of *MINI* Suhaagraat there πŸ˜†

guys you seem to forget the lehenga scene...whenever he sees her in sarees he has this pleased look..his eyes thoroughly shows he is enjoying what he is seeingπŸ˜‰