Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maangeetlove7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm new to this form and I Just wanted to say that Why IS ''Star DESH' taking a HUGE risk by finishing GHSP , do they not see that GHSP Is the BEST Drama EVER and Something that everyone WANT To watch , why dont they finish the other Typical Saas-Bahu Serials rather than this , If they Finish GHSP , I'm Not Going to Watch Star desh OR Even If they're going to Finish it , They should Promise us to Bring a New season with Gurmeet and Drashti As The Leads If Not then Bye bye to Star Desh . :)
Edited by Maangeetlove7 - 12 years ago
rockin_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is confirmed guys its gonna end on December 16th ๐Ÿ˜” it said on Geet's official fan page on Fb ...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The news has definitely not taken me by surprise as I had expected something like this to happen since a while. I particularly felt something was fishy when they ended the Vikram track so abruptly.

Also had we paid more attention we would have clearly noted that the end was inevitable...There were so many signs given to us...

All tracks were haphazardly done and abruptly ended...Example the bankruptcy track...then NT was's track was also suddenly ended...And now Vikram track was also abruptly ended...

Amritsar zoo track was unnecessarily and painfully prolongued... 

The lovely sets were changed to some horrendous ones...

The promised make-over of Geet was never delivered...

Directors and creatives walked in and out of the show a number of times...

All these and more signs were given to us that the channel and PH were only stringing us along...

Even now when the show is nearing its end there is nothing interesting or memorable happening in it...All we are getting to see is a summary of the show...The same old nok-jhoks, the same old romancing of Maneet...Dev has gone missing, now Nandini is also not to be seen, Dadi went missing a couple of months ago...Office is shifted to KM and can u imagine KC has a staff of only one!!!!..the ever so loyal Adi Sir...What an absurd situation they have put the show into...

I am totally disappointed with the PH and the channel...I don't think I will ever watch any other show of this PH...

Just hope some good PH takes GC and DD and casts them in  a good show as they are superb actors and deserve a much better deal than this. 

Anyways whatever they show, as a loyal fan of Maneet and GHSP I am determined to watch this show till its bitter end...
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I wish this news wasn't true!๐Ÿ˜ญ

GEET deserves to go on longer!
OMG really??this is the BEST NEWS this year๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks so much for saving the sane ones from this horrible shows..Kids time to move on๐Ÿ˜›
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
plz plz dnt end geet๐Ÿ˜ญ
hope its not true๐Ÿ˜”
love4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
is there no way to save our geet show...bcoz i can't believe that news...my heart says me that its can't be the end of this show plz help me...i don't know what to say...๐Ÿ˜ญ
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL.  As jyoti pointed out "Whats the difference"... though everytime I read something similar, my heart sinks.๐Ÿ˜ญ  Well, we'll fight the good battle...save a good show like GEET HSP.๐Ÿ˜Š

diptijshinde thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hope its not true...๐Ÿ’”
SonarMeye thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear Endemol, Star One, 4Lions - In Maan's language 'GHSP was my 'adoat' & long since it has became my 'zarorat'. Can not imagine a day without seeing Maaneet/Gurti. Never used to watch Hindi serials before & then accidentally discovered GHSP & it has became part of my life. It has changed a lot of people's life including the cast & the crews, I am sure GHSP Team will be as heart broken as we are ...if it goes off air. Request to all please please save the show as it still has a lot of potential & it has the most brilliant lead pair whose sizzling chemistry is as big as some Bollywood couples. If continued it will bring more fame & name to all connected with this show. Please re-consider & take GHSP from strength to strength. Long live Glorious GHSP - Long live Marvelous Maaneet - Long live Gorgeous Gurti.