Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Buaji's reaction to PayAsh marriage proposal?

mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

How do you think Buaji will react to PayAsh marriage proposal? Do you think she would be flattered and agree to it straight away??

And plus if she does agree, won't she have a slight guilt of  hurrying up Khushi's engagement and not taking Khushi's opinion into consideration??Edited by mandira1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandira1 thumbnail
no one has any thoughts on this??
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think she would... she seemed to be fond of Aakash bitua when he visited her with ASR-La engagement invitation... ALso she has been very decent with the Raizada clan...
things could go bad only if Mamiji starts her taunts in front of her... i think then she will give it back to her ... but would still be maha happy for Payaliya...

mandira1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanka

I think she would... she seemed to be fond of Aakash bitua when he visited her with ASR-La engagement invitation... ALso she has been very decent with the Raizada clan...

things could go bad only if Mamiji starts her taunts in front of her... i think then she will give it back to her ... but would still be maha happy for Payaliya...

yes I personally think she will get really flattered and agree to the marriage
dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I doubt she will feel guilty when it came to Khushi since she loves her Shyam babua
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
she will defenatly flattered n agree with the marrage of payash but about Khushi marrage don't no wat buaji gonna do 😔
mandira1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dnyd

I doubt she will feel guilty when it came to Khushi since she loves her Shyam babua

yeah thats true, however I wonder how she'll feel if shyam starts opposing to the marriage (PayAsh marriage)