Poll Question :

Shraddha's Bush Baby Eyes and Golu-Molu Personality------

Poll Choice
Will be missed on BB-5!
Its OK. Good she got evicted!
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

I also started liking her towards the end. I am appalled not by her elimination but how could she be eliminated against Sunny because I am sure Sunny could not have huge number of fans in India. The simple logic behind that is people in India who watch po*n stuff are usually not very selective of the actors per say. I still smell some foul play.
kaushikji...public voting is just an eyewash...BB management decides who goes out...they probably have decided by now who the winner is๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by blue-ice

kaushikji...public voting is just an eyewash...BB management decides who goes out...they probably have decided by now who the winner is๐Ÿ˜†
I guess so. Till last year even though ST was not my favorite whenever people alleged of foul play I thought because there is an auditor involved and people can file suite against them so maybe there is no foul play. This year till now BB did manipulate nominations and eliminated the weakest. But till yesterday there were only two tight contests first between Shraddha and Shakti in the fourth week and last week. But unlike last time when many polls showed Shakti loosing the battle to Shraddha, none of the polls this time showed Shraddha loosing out to Sunny. So I seriously think Endamol can end up getting sued this year for manipulation of votes by near and dear ones of one of the contestants.
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

I guess so. Till last year even though ST was not my favorite whenever people alleged of foul play I thought because there is an auditor involved and people can file suite against them so maybe there is no foul play. This year till now BB did manipulate nominations and eliminated the weakest. But till yesterday there were only two tight contests first between Shraddha and Shakti in the fourth week and last week. But unlike last time when many polls showed Shakti loosing the battle to Shraddha, none of the polls this time showed Shraddha loosing out to Sunny. So I seriously think Endamol can end up getting sued this year for manipulation of votes by near and dear ones of one of the contestants.

Shraddha vs Shakti Kapoor was no contest actually.

Like a moron, Shakti declared, don't mention me in your conversations, I will not reply come what may blah blah. Shakti became a dinosaur's fossil and had to be thrown away!

On the contrary, in those days, Shraddha was on a hyper,"Paagal aurat hai ye Pooja Bedi' mode!

Infact, if last week Shraddha had engaged 2-3 chaps in 2-3 bitter fights, she would have been still around.