Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
maaniqra Thanks Dear πŸ€—

Preetee sissy πŸ€—πŸ€—Thank you soo Much ...πŸ€—πŸ€—i know that news just made me πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­But i still have Hope.. cant imagine my life without maaneet..i wanted to make this VM For Long..finally did..this is my fav song 😳. without them i wouldn't have met all the beautiful pple like u πŸ€—πŸ€—Dont lose Hope πŸ€—We will stay together and will win πŸ€—πŸ€—Thank you soo much sissy πŸ€—πŸ€—
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thushy the VM is too too beautiful. You chose the perfect scenes...I mean OMG such amazing job with the VM. So true...it takes a lot of guts to accept anyone with a past so drastic. Maaneet are the absolute display of that pure amazing beautiful love...sach tujhmei rab dikhta hai yaara mei kya karu! so true. Thank you Thushy and sorry that it took me this long to see it. πŸ‘
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thushy... loved it loved it loved... very very touching VM... perfect scenes perfect song 😳
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manali ? ohh Marie i dont remember cz that was testing VM πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I Knowu all can drool but not infront of me πŸ˜†the man i fell in love with is this maan..hmm MP πŸ˜‘😭Now No More maan πŸ˜­Thank you soo much MARIE πŸ€—

azi aunt & Nish Aunt ..thank you soo much ..its encouraging me moreπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thush sweetheart aww such an emotional beautiful divine magical special MAANEET vm which will be always close to our heart n soul...

Thush dear great job and I'm so proud of My sweet Niece!...Keep up the fab work!...Ur Sap Aunt loves u so much...hugs...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' is the most heart-touching soul-touching precious divine inspirational magical beautiful romantic passionate musical fairytale special unique journey which V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will cherish forever...

Thank u and Love u all Our Beloved Inspirational Divine Magical Beautiful Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET n My Lovely GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS for making these 1 yr 9 months as the best phase in my life by bringing so much happiness love fun positivity peace unity in my life and making me fell so happy n proud that i was part of this journey most magical beautiful journey...These r the sweetest most beautiful precious evergreen memories which i will cherish forever...

Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r destinied to be together forever...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS GHSP MAANEET paradise forever...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi Our Life Heart Soul...V Strong Positive United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will try everything and succeed in Bringing Our Geet hui sabse parayi season 2 so never Say Goodbye bcuz V all r destinied to be together forever...Kabhi Alvida Na Kehana...Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte...V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS together will make Our Dream of Geet hui sabse parayi season 2 MAANEET' maahi forever Our Dream to come true for sure afterall V True Loyal GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r positive strong determined lovely united like Our Inspirational Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET...

Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best...

Lots of love hugs best wishes,

Spandana KS

Proud to be Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' lover admirer worshipper...

Proud to be GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN ever n forever...

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago