Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
why cant bigg boss nominate contestants himself every week because he clearly is manipulating to bring particular contestants for evictions. ðŸ¤¢
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well...It can also be lyk dis...Juhi can save 2 members out of all nominated members... lets c whatz d catch...
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
No consistency
No discipline
No order
No charm
No suspense
No point...

... in watching the loose crap now!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If this happens then  its Gud..  Bz chances are to put Mehak against Shonali n sid...so that means ...Shonali or Sid is going home...finally 🥳

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Btw next week's Caption is to be selected b/w Mehak and Amar so if only Mehak and Amar are nominated will the BB automatically make the other person go ?  😕
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She will get power to save one only.She will save neela akash.
For captaincy shraddha has given  mahek and amar's  name  so even if both r nominated then also only one will be evicted like last time after PM ,mahek took captaincy the same thing may happen here.

BB is partial to those 3 which is not at all GOOD.
Edited by monaya_MS - 12 years ago
-Lazy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i also think that this time sid and shonali will go home.zyada chances sid k hain.
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Or it can be Juhi might get to save two of the contestants from the ones that are nominated! But that's only possible if there are like atleast 4-5 of them nominated, since if there are 3 nominated and juhi gets to save 2 there will be 1 left. So my prediction would be all of them or one less will be nominated.  

OR

if she is given the power before the nomination my prediction is Shonali, Sid and Mahek!
MCube74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have not watched the promo for Monday's nomination but is it official that Juhi will be given the chance to save 2 people or the new captain (Amar or Mehak)?

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As far as i und after seeing promo-     all housemates have to mutually decide & save any two housemate from nomination...juhi is already saved as she is captain...

it is good twist...it will be hard for them to mutally decide...i think decision will be taken by majority...all can't agree.