Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

The pics where he looks like he's been sick I thought someone had smeared chocolate cake over his face - maybe I'll go have another look!

thats what i thought!!
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with sukri and nihira-fan...it does look like choc cake...but he does look worse for wear...and its pretty obvious that his hair is thinning...when did this happen...dint he have beautiful hair at the begining of the show...
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshu27

i agree with sukri and nihira-fan...it does look like choc cake...but he does look worse for wear...and its pretty obvious that his hair is thinning...when did this happen...dint he have beautiful hair at the begining of the show...

actually i was wondering that too... and its so sudden rite.. mite be excess gel products on his hair.. or maybe coz of the protein stuff he mite be taking to build his body.. if you see, his body growth has been too quick..
like nafisa was mentioning in some other post, he looks older than he initially started and its just been a year.. earlier he looked a match to Gopi, now he looks more like mid 30s.. though he is just 28 
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
wait...what albums r they??
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I kind of feel better after your explanation that wasn't sick, it was choc.cake, also that it's his friends that stitched him up by uploading them on fb and tagged him. Can't trust friends, knowing he has an image to protect they stitched him up. 

I think muslims shouldn't drink alcohol, not only because it's against our religion but obviously we can't hold liquor, as we not used to it we don't know what our limit is, so I think you get drunk quickly not realising what your limit is, and there a falsehood he doesn't drink, but it's proven he does and to excess too. So I suppose it is funny if you look at the fact he can't hold his liquor and made of himself with the chocolate cake.

I didnt know that muslims shouldnt drink alcohol and i also wasnt aware that he drinks.. actually i read somewhere where he mentions that youngsters now a days waste their body by drinking and smoking and i was actually impressed with his views, but today i was shocked to see the pics today.. he should maybe untag himself before too many people see the pics !!
but then I convinced myslef by exactly telling myself what I wrote that I love Aham and not Nazim.. so i dont care how Nazim is in real life 😉
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sukri

actually i was wondering that too... and its so sudden rite.. mite be excess gel products on his hair.. or maybe coz of the protein stuff he mite be taking to build his body.. if you see, his body growth has been too quick..
like nafisa was mentioning in some other post, he looks older than he initially started and its just been a year.. earlier he looked a match to Gopi, now he looks more like mid 30s.. though he is just 28 

He has aged a lot, in a year and half, his put on weight and the hair has changed a lot, maybe as you said to do the weight lifting/body building he takes protein shakes, and I did say as Aham is strictly vegetarian (all the Modi's are), doesn't eat oily things and avoids sweets and his exercise regime is jogging at the park, perhaps this exercise and diet regime of Nazim doesn't match the Aham character. It's a shame. I'm sure he can loose the weight and he will look younger again, but my intention to go to his facebook page was to get beautiful pictures of him to put in another post of Chika's when she was showing pictures of Vishal, and I found these pictures of his and was shocked. 
Prettyaish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey can you guys plz plz plz plz pretty plz copy and paste those pics on the forum, because I don't have access to Facebook.. Plz plz
Thx
Prettyaish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How can you guys possibly say that he is drunk? What makes you think like that... Yes I agree there is chocolate on his face, but drunk??? I don't know
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sukri

I didnt know that muslims shouldnt drink alcohol and i also wasnt aware that he drinks.. actually i read somewhere where he mentions that youngsters now a days waste their body by drinking and smoking and i was actually impressed with his views, but today i was shocked to see the pics today.. he should maybe untag himself before too many people see the pics !!
but then I convinced myslef by exactly telling myself what I wrote that I love Aham and not Nazim.. so i dont care how Nazim is in real life 😉

At first I was shocked with the title.. then after seeing the pics i was like... OMG this guy... but then realised and convinced myself that I know The Egoist Ahem Modi (TEAM) first and was attracted and impressed by him... so it doesn't matter to us how Nazim is in real life
😊
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think he wont bath,...!!! now i understsood why the cv's making a scene in which he coming out of washroom...