Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i don't see anything that justifies the change to me as a viewer ... hence i am not able to comprehend the change
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LMAOOO!!!! What is wrong with us that we are actually googling the meaning of friendship and love 🀣
Soaps1 thumbnail
And for me Mohan always cared for her and always defended her, atleast i don't see any change in his behavior on that front 
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He defended her before, not that much but he did
let us alsooo google defense nd care🀣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Yea and like i said now there is that scene behind us where he agreed to be friends with her and also the fact that they have spend more time together and he is getting used to her contributes to him being even more nice towards her than before

And i seriously don't think if their relation had actually progressed CVs would just skip through it like this ... and in case they have i must say non sense πŸ˜†
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Yea and like i said now there is that scene behind us where he agreed to be friends with her and also the fact that they have spend more time together and he is getting used to her contributes to him being even more nice towards her than before

And i seriously don't think if their relation had actually progressed CVs would just skip through it like this ... and in case they have i must say non sense πŸ˜†

Soapy u r going to say a lot more "non sense" in the forthcoming week.πŸ˜†
Edited by Mohur - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
If they make me say it not my fault 
i just hp wateva good things they showed on thursday , it  remains like dat nd continues wida consistency...
if they show agaib sum crap 2morow den, d whole thursday relief will b in2 waters...🀒
i just hp sumhw dis week d degree thing gets skipped bcos i don want 2 see it soo fast, d day aftr d innaugration of MOHAN's stalll...πŸ˜”