Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Mohur

Now he wants his Mother to accept her which he never insisted before.

Here i disagree ... remember when he went to explain to her that kastur is not at fault earlier? He had asked her "maa aisa kab tak chaley ga" he even then wanted her to accept kastur .. but those were early days and he was probably hoping with time saroj will accept her but that is not happening now and hence his worry
Soaps1 thumbnail
sundas again i am not arguing he has not softened up to her, he has for sure but has that care transformed into love, i don't see love yet ... may be monday will clear it πŸ˜†
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
sumtimes i feel dat baapji is d gabbar nd kastur is d basanti🀣!! no offense guys, but d way baapji xplains nd orders 4 MOHAN kastur fulfills it blindly πŸ€”πŸ€£!!! wen no one else xcept bhanu actually accepts baapji's orders 4m dere hearts, den wat made kastur accept all his stupidity soo simply??πŸ€”
-Nakshatra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Here i disagree ... remember when he went to explain to her that kastur is not at fault earlier? He had asked her "maa aisa kab tak chaley ga" he even then wanted her to accept kastur .. but those were early days and he was probably hoping with time saroj will accept her but that is not happening now and hence his worry

The way we interpret the last scene makes the difference. I see it as a possibility of a future. Now he understands Kastur at a different level. He had a lot of inhibitions about her which doesn't exist now.

sundas again i am not arguing he has not softened up to her, he has for sure but has that care transformed into love, i don't see love yet ... may be monday will clear it πŸ˜†

defionitely Nads, dat is not luv nd if it is den i also dint see it... but we can consider it as d pehla ehsas of pyar or d initiation of his luv...
i just hp nxt week d degree thing is not out, i want it 2 b out aftr MOHAN falls 4 her...😭
Soaps1 thumbnail
Mohur if what you are saying is the case then for me CVs have messed it up big time ... without showing any real development they have taken the jump to next level which i am finding real hard to comprehend

I mean i am already not been able to understand the sudden changes in mohan's char and to add to this i find it hard to  accept ... his gujju hatred, his attitude, everything has disappeared without any real or solid reason πŸ₯±
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
-Nakshatra- thumbnail

Monday should clear it. Even the Creatives would not have spent so much time analysing it like we did.
dat is my problem even dat they din't clearly show hw did MOHAN change like dis??? i really hate dem 4 rushing out d things which i actually wanted 2 see nd expected will b d best phase of MOHAN's life...
Soaps1 thumbnail
And if you go back and see the earlier scene with saroj where he explained kastur was not at fault he had same shocked, hurt and worried expression when saroj told him she will never accept kastur  Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
-Nakshatra- thumbnail

Mohur if what you are saying is the case then for me CVs have messed it up big time ... without showing any real development they have taken the jump to next level which i am finding real hard to comprehend

I mean i am already not been able to understand the sudden changes in mohan's char and to add to this i find it hard to  accept ... his gujju hatred, his attitude, everything has disappeared without any real or solid reason πŸ₯±

@Bold: They definitely messed it.

Call me Chitra.