Bigg Boss Season 5

Big Boss grand season after every 5 seasons..

PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My suggestion to do a special Big boss grand season after every 5 seasons with selected participants frm each of the previous seasons may be skip the winners.They should air it in the summers probably frm April to June..Season 5 is so bore we badly need this in the summer.Let me give an example by selecting the housemates n rest of u just imagine these 14 housemates together inside the same house..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

RAKHI SAWANT
RAVI KISAN
KASHMIRA SHAH
RAJA CHAUDHRI
SAMBHAVNA SETH
MONIKA BEDI
RAHUL MAHAJAN
KAMAL KHAN
PRAVESH RANA
RAJU SHRIVASTAVA
DOLLY BINDRA
VEENA MALIK
POOJA MISHRA
SKY

Edited by PSB_Zone - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow great suggestion & very good listπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
the most popular contestants from all the season...
yesterday i was also thinking somewhat like that they should call some most popular people from the old seasons & some new faces
but u gave a whole new idea 😊
very good...i think if the Bigg Boss crew take this idea of yours then the next season would be the most popular one...
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Originally posted by: avni.137

wow great suggestion & very good listπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
the most popular contestants from all the season...
yesterday i was also thinking somewhat like that they should call some most popular people from the old seasons & some new faces
but u gave a whole new idea 😊
very good...i think if the Bigg Boss crew take this idea of yours then the next season would be the most popular one...

kya kare this one is so bore i am very disapointed...If these housemates are selected then it will be the clash of the titans coz everyone will know the strategy..
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

bhai kya kare this one is so bore i am very disapointed...If these housemates are selected then it will be the clash of the titans coz everyone will know the strategy..

i agree season 5 is very boring now
i watched it for Pooja Mishra, now she is not there so i m bored...
mein Bigg Boss dekhte dekhte so jaati hu...πŸ₯±
by the way, u just suggested a title Yourself
"BIGG BOSS : THE CLASH OF TITANS" or in hindi "MAHA-YODHAO KI BHIDANT" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PSB_Zone thumbnail

"BIGG BOSS : THE CLASH OF TITANS" or in hindi "MAHA-YODHAO KI BHIDANT" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]Hehhe rite and also they should increase the prize money to 10 core coz these participants will give the big boss unheard TRP.

By the way thx for liking the idea..😊
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
you r most welcome...
inn sab ko bigg boss ke ghar mein bhejenge to trp ke liye koi aisi vaisi task ya wild-card entry ki zaroorat nahi padegi...πŸ˜† & ya prize money 5 ya 10 crore honi chahiye...inn sabki popularity ko match karne ke liyeπŸ˜†
& no partiality by bigg boss jaise iss baar ho rahi hai...πŸ˜†
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Originally posted by: avni.137

you r most welcome...
inn sab ko bigg boss ke ghar mein bhejenge to trp ke liye koi aisi vaisi task ya wild-card entry ki zaroorat nahi padegi...πŸ˜† & ya prize money 5 ya 10 crore honi chahiye...inn sabki popularity ko match karne ke liyeπŸ˜†
& no partiality by bigg boss jaise iss baar ho rahi hai...πŸ˜†

partialty ke khilaf awaz uthane ke liye rakhi hai to.Rakhi ka insaf hoga.Big boss cheating nahi kar sakta...πŸ˜†
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

partialty ke khilaf awaz uthane ke liye rakhi hai to.Rakhi ka insaf hoga.Big boss cheating nahi kar sakta...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ek ek ke sath chun chun ke insaaf karegi
πŸ˜†
desertp09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great list but why monika bedi and pravesh rana my suggestion asmit patel and sara for romance point of view.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
there were rumors that  bb5 would feature previous seasons contestants only  but it didn;t happened