Welcome Back Mr.Wahi !! <3 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Great Post...i am soo looking forward to seeing him on the show..
So sweet of you sweet heart <33333 
thank you so much 4 this Awesome Post ! yeah all Wahianz are super excited about his entry ! I like Kittu so much so it gonna be best Episode 4 mee <3333 I know they ll do Rock together >333 
About his stay we don't know about this so much ! But personal opinion I wanna see him in that show 4 long ! Even till End ..
I am really sorry if my words hurt some one !
Noshu n wat abt his own show???wont it b difficlt fr him to b on both shows @ d same tym!!😉
Looking forward to see KW in the show... and yeah this is an Ashni Show, so i would enjoy KW in the show as our funny n cute  Rohan...
Plz karan wahi and kritika kamra ka jodi banao KTLK mai.
Hey guys n aashni fans . Yes i also cant wait for kw entry in ktlk . N yes he is too adorable . I just wanna say if we all support kw with full heart then kw is such a popular actor ki they definately will make a proper track for his proper role cause i dont want him is between aashni as his bashers will get a chance to bash his again . Neither will ishi as she to has a track . But someone else n suitable for him to make his stay for long . Wt say ?
Originally posted by papia

Really!! Could you please send the video link?

Its look interesting.

Sure Sweetie:)
This is the SBS segment of KW and Kittu. Love it:)
Watch from 2:29 ish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtHx4X3DcxU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Even I want to see KW and KK jodi...!!

Both of them are fantastic actors and would make a great pair(no offence to MB fans)

But as harshu said,his role is just an extended cameo..moreover we're too excited to see his boxer avatar ;-)
hey ..first of all i must that ur post was too cute just karan 😳

i m also waiting to see their on and off chemistry as kittu and karan very gud friends so it will be a treat to watch them .

sbs and sbb gonna surely cover them and it will be surely a whole lot of fun to watch them..

7 hrs to go...
aw w w w w w m dyeing to c our cutie pie mr wahi bak on our screens! Dis wait s toOo LOng g g g g g g g g ! . . . . . I wl luv to c kritz n kw ofscreen as wel as onscreen chem! Dey luk adorable together. . . . It wl b a interestin twist,! Waitng 4 da funluvng n cute rohan's entry!. . .