Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: premparbat

HI Diya.

Excellent  Excellent Recap !!
Thank you, Ratna!! 😳

LIke Khushi's plan to unite the sibling had loopholes  the IPPKND story too has some but we all enjoy it  so much .  Really who cares as long ODB & ODG unite in the end.
Loopholes are there in every soap, one just has to ignore them 😆 and like Khushi said ... at the end of the day, the story works!  😛

The event of the entire week according to me has been about the changed equation between the leads.  More so with Arnav who now seems more  amiable  and calmer as if he has accepted Khushi the way she is . He now seems more in tune with her and completely complements her in every situation.  What continues to  bother me is that  he still say "Mujhe pyaar vyaar ki baatein samaj nahin aati ..."   I undesratnd that the CVs want to stretch this as long as they can and the title of the serial is "Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon..."  but i'd like to have some inkling of what he thinks of her.  The Sadda Haque is only for people you care about and love.
Yep, I think that was the biggest change this week, done in a nice, fun way ... great to watch ... pure entertainment! And Barun and Sanaya were fab as usual ... 👏
As for the love part, I'm with you on that one ... HOW long will the cv's stretch this??? 

Anyway..it will be when it will be.  I am sincerly hoping this Shyam thing moves along fast. Six months into the show with this character and no explaination as to why we are expected to endure him.

After the discussions on Sush's last post, I am more and more inclined to think the Shyam dhamaka is coming up, I honestly don't see any other way out to break both engagements. But the cv's have always managed to surprise us ... let's see if they do it again ... This week should give some clue as to what is going to happen next.

Till later.

Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great post. Thanks for sharing.
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: lwfw

@ diya lovely recap 👏  felt as if scenes are playing in my mind yet again.

Thanks, Sharu! 😳

agree with you sanaya would have had a blash shooting this scene 👍🏼
also agree that the relationship equation has changed between arhi now. but where does it stand.  is it just a movement which will comeback to original position or will move forward i think upcoming epi will say that .
Yep, sharu, I think we have to wait for this week to see what direction the cv's take this.

loved the discomfort they feel with each other now . its as if they are painfully aware of each other.  they are right. i hope they realize that
They are more comfortable with each other, yet uncomfortable at the same time ... I am enjoying this phase 😳

thanks for clearing about why kushi felt bad when payal said arnav is not what she thought.  yeah she would have been so happy if it was ASR she cant hate him. but arnav she cant help herself being in love with him 😳

loved the way you re quoted the suicide scene 👏
hehe arnav did not agree he was seeped🤣 into it
exactly the way now he is talking to maami

🤣  Khushi is like a miniature tidal wave ... everyone and everything gets swept along with her ... Arnav bitua doesn't have a chance 🤣

the mesmerized look he gives to her are awesome
the guy loves her so much , now i will ask like zu, when will he realize it.
hayeee ... for that we have to wait a year or two, I think *head desk*

DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Nice recap of the week.

The waiter, the dialogues, the 'ab kya boloon?' took the cake. And of course the cherry on top was Arnav's to die for smiles.

You are right about the change in the equation of their relationship. Should be interesting to see what happens now.

Thanks, Shanthi! Arnav's smiles are like Haley's comet ... once every 76 years! So good to see them more frequently now ... and they mirror the change in Arnav, and the Arhi relationship ... I really hope the cv's don't make them go back to square one YET again  ...
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha...

Hey Diya...Great recap...I look forward to reading them 😊

The cvs took a 90 degrees turn from the heartbreaking episodes, I have to say it was done really well, but I would have loved it if they gave some closure to it, instead of it now seeming like the
 whole ''mujhe farak padta hain'' thing never happened between them.
Thanks, Aisha!
That's the main problem with the cv's ... at each stage, they seem to forget all about the previous ones ... even though the transition was not bad, but we need to see that Diwali night and the Farak Padhta Hai still lies between them ...
But anyway, it was an entertaining feel-good week, and did push Arhi to a new level ... and accomplished Arhi actually working together for once ... can't claim that Khushi was working with Arnav for the La engagement 😆

I loved the whole bromance and OTT filmy acting in these past episodes. Khushi also got see another side of Arnav, one who goes along with things even if their stupid, anything for his brothers happiness. I agree with you the guilt is the main reason that pushed him towards helping Akash.

One of my favourite moments from all these episodes was the one where she just held his hand...it was done so well, without any instinct...although they may feel a bit awkward, they can be themselves with one another
Oh, yes, that was beautiful, and showed that at least some of their shared history is still between them ... I loved that shared grin too ... some very fleeting but very nice Arhi moments ... subtly showing the changes

From being foes to working together is a big step for them...it would be so nice if they would realize that when they work together they win, and just the same way their love can win.😍
I wish!!!! I am looking forward to see how they handle the Shyam truth ... they can take it just about any way as of now ...

Lovely post 

DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: cindrella255

Hey Diya...It was a lovely rewind of the events of the entire week...

For the first time we got a chance to view the Brother bonding...

ASR wearing comedy cap and partnering Khushi to help his brother was nice to c...

Khushi bitiya in her fultoo filmy isshtyle...Suicide suicide for La's pyaar, payalia's pyaar...when for her pyaar? She s OTT but lovable

Arnav was cute with his business pyaar...hayee! his lecture to Khushi in Mami's shoes  with his surveyed data was like  kid reciting rhymes 😆 😆 😆

U have quoted all the lines dat  I loved...V loved...

Wat Crap...So ASRissh!

And less of Shyam n Bua was also gr8!

This light hearted track is all fine but hoping for some serious development in Arnav-Khushi...

Enjoyed ur post!

Thanks, cinderella!!! 😳 Yep, the light hearted track was fun ... this might mean that a dhamaka is coming up ... let's hope so, anyway. Khushi was just adorable with her filmy nautanki ... Arnav's reactions were spot on and made it even funnier ... 😆 the bromance was fun ... not to forget, the waiter was epic! 😆 Good paisa wasool entertainment week, which actually did progress the story and Arhi ... now let's hope they don't go back to square one again!
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb2011

hey diya fab post 👍🏼

This week IPK had full on paisa wasool episodes my fav has to be arhi scenes and arnav-aakash scenes.you have already said about this week episodes so i'll write my predictions
1)nani may say lets get payash engaged with la-arnav,arnav who is in la la land gets a wake up call that he is getting engaged in 4 days so he will be back in ASR mode,he may shout at khushi but this time khushi gets irritated with his behaviour and tells r.m ladies i will not come anymore i need to help payal so finally we may get some separation.arnav getting more and more irritated shouts at everyone la don't know how to control him may be this time her dimag li batti jalos and we may see only payash getting engaged how i wish lol

I WISH!!! La walking out on her own is top of my wish list as of now ... but with her current IQ, seems impossible ... unless what you've said happens, and Khushi refuses to come to RM, which means there is no one to control ASR's anger ... Khushi could decide to work from home because she has to work for her sister's engagement ... anything to separate Arhi for a few days, not so much for Arnav to miss her ... because apna hero now calls her phone at the drop of a hat anyway 😆 ... but for La to realise she can't control his anger without Khushi ... Will La then suggest Khushi accompany her after marriage also? With La, anything is possible! 

2)Shyam getting all angry because of payash khushi suspecting him because of his weird behaviour and when pervertwa doesn't turn at engagement she will what a coincidence my fiance and anjali's husband both are not present and share same name eureka she solves the puzzle 

So fast??? 😆 Next few weeks at least ... maybe in the next ME ... but vahi toh ... HOW can Shyam babua explain his absence at a double engagement ... being Jeejaji on BOTH sides 😆 This has to lead to something on the Shyam front ... unless he fakes a fatal accident and disappears from the scene for good! I wish!!!
 Ok don't hit me with chappals when i say arhi will be back to square one because it was a huge shock for me that arnav was smiling throughout the week 🤣so i surely expect him to go in ASR mode once again 😆
You know, I have a horrid feeling you may be right ... chalo, we shall wait .. and hope 🤣
sorry diya for the rant 😳
Arey, your rants are most welcome here ... you know that!! 🤗

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great write up... u really captured the progression in arhi's realationship
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommy2000

Diya 😲 How do you do this???😲

BRILLIANTly re-captured for us!!! 👏

Aww, Renu you embarrass me! 😳 Just shows I have too much time on my hands these days! 😆
Yes, it was a fun week!!!  The writers did good...it didn't look forced and loved how they changed their equation without really changing their characterizations.  The best part --- actually the second best part - no hissing snakes & constricting buas (well almost)!! But the best part - the waiter!!! He cracked me up!🤣
After OP and HP, the waiter is my next favourite  🤣 ... hats off to the cv's for getting even the minor characters to make their mark!

Much has already been said about Barun & Sanaya and while we can keep adding, I think it is established that they are the best there is.  Akshay was great in his performance and I am glad he finally got some screen time.  It was great to watch him with Barun in their easy comradarie.  Deepali, unfortunately, is still very stiff and nirupa royish in her rendering.  Hopefully, with more screen time, she's able to sharpen her skills and make is easier on our eyes.
Agree with you on ALL  counts ... Barun and Sanaya are really wonderful ... from serious to emotional to comedy, they can do it all ... complete artistes! 👏 Akshay finally got a chance to act ... he did well. Deepali is still stiff ...it is not easy to play a shy soft-spoken girl convincingly and make her believable and yet not 70-ish ... San did that beautifully as Gunjan, Deepali hasn't quite got it right yet.

Let's hope that the next week brings more fun and frolic while sizzling up the main romance!!  My gripe??  While they are tying in the past lose ends, they are leaving out new ones.  What the heck happened with Farak Padta hai????  I can hope (safely???) that they will some how bring that angle in when they are writing their confession!
Agree completely, I said the same in another reply ... the Arhi relationship has to progress keeping in mind all the recent developments as well as the old ones ... tough to do in a 20 min episode though, so I will wait patiently! 😊

Diya ---- You are superlative!!!
Thank you so much Renu 😳 ... but I'm not the only one ... we're lucky to have so many great writers on this forum!

DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: gilgamesh

I loved the week that was DIya...and your summary helps to clear the perspective - the change in ARHI equation was subtle and superbly done by the CVs 👏 ... I also like the seeds they sow in2 the epi that will (hopefully) be an indication of the next track...KKG has begun to c signs - hope she can carry it to the logical end and deduce that it is the same Shyamu at play.

Thanks, gilgamesh ... yep, rewatching the entire week at a stretch helps in seeing progress that sometimes we miss out in the day to day watching ... and I agree completely, the seeds of the next track seem to have been sown, Khushi suspecting Shyam. In Sush's last post, after all the discussions, my feeling is that Shyam's disclosure has to be the next track, though how soon or far is still unclear.

Sanaya and Barun are amazing...from the intense, passionate, emotional, heartbreaking scenes to their comic capers...they carry it off with elan!  The PH also deserves its accolades for handling the story as well as they have - hope they don't get infected by TRPitis,,,,,,,,,,,

Sanaya and Barun just ROCKED this week ... Khushi's filmy antics and her return to 'Khushi'ness 😆 and Arnav slowly emerging from ASR again ... 😳As for TRPitis, after reading Akshay Dogra's iv, that is my biggest fear! 😕 Let's hope for the best ... if the TRP's stay stable, hopefully the cv's will be allowed to handle the story their way ... and hopefully they are also clear about their way ahead!