Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: rashi.krishna

she won't allow shaina..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. will say mujhe kuch kam hai or kakiji bula rahi hai...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

well seeing the present track rashi i think she wil  jump to see jigar close to her..

and afterall its a title pic right, so she have to pose wehter she wil like it or not

if ahem can smile in the title track then anything is possible..

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
i agree sounds nice it wil we great if they Changed it
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope they'll change it on the new years day (1st jan 2012)
Is about time they should change it, as there r lots of changes already in sns, like Ahems positive attitudes towards our gopi :)
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they should change it now, ahem and jigar should be there,
As everyone said ahem smiling from behined gopi and gopi blushing and maybe jigar and rashi can have thier backs to each other with both of them giving a longing looks to each other...

Although knowing cvs they might bring urmila with rashi and koki with gopi...or they might just kick gopi into the background crying and urmila and rashi at the front smilinging evily😈

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nadiamimi18

U know wen gopi and rashi's title picture comes up before starting the drama, I think they should change it to ahem standing behind gopi smiling at her and rashi and jigar next to them- but instead of jigar smiling at rashi, I think rashi she should smile at jigar but him not facing rashi :) just for little bit though like for a month :)

What to u guys say, sorry if I said anything wrong :)

u r absolutely dear,even i was thinking the same...as even ahem nd jigar r the leads nd even the resent title picture has become a bit old as its been shown from last 6 monthsπŸ˜ƒ
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
GREAT IDEA   who will do this for us??????
HeyyYouu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah but if they have Ahem on the title then I will just sit there and pause for it a while and look at him, dont know how long it will take me to watch the rest of the show!