Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/sky-ka-game-plan-ajeeb-hai-says-shraddha-2877.html#top

In this interview after eviction, right off of the bat the second question they ask Shraddha is "Do you think Amar used you in the game?" She had a very decent, dignified and rational reply, and I don't think she was entirely oblivious to Amar's game playing antics either. We've seen her discuss them with Mehak many times in fact, and when Vida, others, etc. were around in uncensored videos she has said that he is quite the chameleon depending on situation and does play all the time to do what is better for him. 

The reason why I think she didn't consider Amar to be 'backstabbing' or despicable is because of this miraculous thing in life called the theory of relativity. When you have monkeys like Sky and Sid in the house...someone like Amar seems okay to settle on as an alliance or friend for the meanwhile to get by and hang around with. No matter what he did otherwise, Amar did not annoy or torment her like those two, so even while leaving she gave him her vote of confidence as a possible captain and outside too isn't really reacting strongly on what is perceived to be Amar's 'true' face. 

She has a very, very good understanding too that this is a game, and has taken it in good spirit even after eviction. Compared to some of the other delusional motor mouths, I'd say that she is one of the most well-spoken after being voted out of the house πŸ‘πŸΌ
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

amar had told her on the dinning table that while sky and sid stood up for sunny and shonali he didn't because they weren't coming to a conclusion and couldn't sit all day plus in uncensored video also sky told sid he wasn't readily agreeing to shraddhas name so he really didn't lie on food and amar also said one day she might have to nominate mahek or him and she should feel free to do so.so what true face needed to be shown???

amar wasn't abusive with the girls ever like sky and sid.The girls understand manipulations is part of the game but abusing is not,hence they like him.
R-A-W-R thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know, the reactions there and then are really awsome, they don;t have time to think of what to say and make up an answer they don;t believe in!
It would have been fun!!!
Dutt is clueless. Every Saturday they bring some actors who praise Dutt's non-existing acting skills and then Dutt enters 'We-TV' utters scripted dialogues and the end.

fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont think sajnay dutt's performance at the aap ka farman is better than sallu. sallu just takes the house by storm and says things good/bad in his own style whereas sanjay dutt thinks 10 times before saying something critical. 

he was seeming loss at  words when talking to shradha. he shdve told her amar voted for her. hes not good. hope he doesnt come next season.
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Dutt is clueless. Every Saturday they bring some actors who praise Dutt's non-existing acting skills and then Dutt enters 'We-TV' utters scripted dialogues and the end.

lolzzz...u r funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hey u know ranveer singh said i grew up 2 be an actor cuz of u sir..he said d same thing 2 srk in an award showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i wonder whu iz d real person behind ranveer's acting dreamπŸ˜†

Edited by harpkaur - 12 years ago
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/sky-ka-game-plan-ajeeb-hai-says-shraddha-2877.html#top

In this interview after eviction, right off of the bat the second question they ask Shraddha is "Do you think Amar used you in the game?" She had a very decent, dignified and rational reply, and I don't think she was entirely oblivious to Amar's game playing antics either. We've seen her discuss them with Mehak many times in fact, and when Vida, others, etc. were around in uncensored videos she has said that he is quite the chameleon depending on situation and does play all the time to do what is better for him. 

The reason why I think she didn't consider Amar to be 'backstabbing' or despicable is because of this miraculous thing in life called the theory of relativity. When you have monkeys like Sky and Sid in the house...someone like Amar seems okay to settle on as an alliance or friend for the meanwhile to get by and hang around with. No matter what he did otherwise, Amar did not annoy or torment her like those two, so even while leaving she gave him her vote of confidence as a possible captain and outside too isn't really reacting strongly on what is perceived to be Amar's 'true' face. 

She has a very, very good understanding too that this is a game, and has taken it in good spirit even after eviction. Compared to some of the other delusional motor mouths, I'd say that she is one of the most well-spoken after being voted out of the house πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yea. and unlike a certain motor-mouth, who claims she is the only one who is educated and has class and has failed many times to prove it, Shraddha behaved very well in the house and after she left. She took everything sportingly. If you ask me, this is class. Not shooting your mouth off after your eviction. 
Originally posted by: harpkaur

lolzzz...u r funnyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hey u know ranveer singh said i grew up 2 be an actor cuz of u sir..he said d same thing 2 srk in an award showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i wonder whu iz d real person behind ranveer's acting dreamπŸ˜† 

At least when someone praises you, show some expressions. Sanjay Dutt fails there too. Ranveer Singh is hilarious. He will make mamu out of anyone. πŸ˜†
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I felt really sad seeing her go. In the last few weeks, I had started liking her a lot.
It is true that she gets provoked easily and often does not have any control over what she speaks when she is angry. But she fought only when she was really rubbed the wrong way.
Another good thing I liked about her is that she never tried to justify her mistakes when being pointed at. She never tried to cheat public by making false claims. She did use abusive word, but she accepted her fault. Moreover, it sometimes happens in anger.

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

At least when someone praises you, show some expressions. Sanjay Dutt fails there too. Ranveer Singh is hilarious. He will make mamu out of anyone. πŸ˜†

lolzz i know eh...dey should have gotten sum1 else 2 host this season if salman was busy..atleast kuch entertainting toh hota...sanjay iz alwayz unsure abt wt he sayz..itz nvr liek nail in d coffin