Chaaloo Bhi Galti karte hain-----

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Chaaloo bhi galti karte hain...Smart asses too fall flat at times! ๐Ÿคฃ

Yesterday in Aapka Farman, Sanjay Dutt posed the pointed question of Vodafone Caller of the week to Mr. Game player, Amar Upadhyay...question was who is 'playing' the best game in house? (Implication being who is the most shrewd manipulator / schemer in house at the moment).

Now Mr. Upadhyay could have earned life long loyalty of Kid Sid, who was at the receiving end of Sky's ire just a few minutes ago, by saying Sky or even Juhi are the ones playing 'best game' in house..., but what did the bright spark do?

He said KID SID IS PLAYING SMART...as if that was not enough, said Sid's Mera Vachan-Meri Maa Ki Kasam act was a 'game', also some of his other acts.

Mr. Planner's gambit here was to stay on right side of blabbermouth Sky. Now what Mr. Planner didn't appreciate here is, one-Sky is like Aurangzeb, even his dad can't trust him...and two-now he has a sworn enemy in Kid Sid..who ended up screaming,"Jo sabse jyaada game khel raha hai, wohi doosron ko game player bol raha hai!

Thats why it is said Vinaash kaale, Vipreet Buddi.

Mr. Amar has pushed Kid Sid in the arms of his arch foe Sky and constipation expresion Juhi!

Coming week will show the results of his goof-up. ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago
Not sure people has Amar in their target list but not in the top for most cases. Anyway it is one day to go for nomination and we know how the whole scenario changes in matter of minutes in BB house. Someone would surely goof up and end in nominations either Shonali or Sid.

But interestingly written post though๐Ÿ‘
Edited by kaushikbasu - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Not sure people has Amar in their target list but not in the top for most cases. Anyway it is one day to go for nomination and we know how the whole scenario changes in matter of minutes in BB house. Someone would surely goof up and end in nominations either Shonali or Sid.

But interestingly written post though๐Ÿ‘

Kaushik, Amar has really goofed it up.

Sky had insulted Sky so much just a few minutes before, (lampooning his Maa ki kasam hunger strike and how he repeatedly used it as 'strategy' etc...) that Sid was sitting and fuming there, red faced.

Even if Amar didn't want to rub Parantha lover Juhi or Sky baba, all he had to do was, he could have jokingly said ALL are playing games, but he likes how Shonali, Shraddha etc. are playing, (he could even have made it sound as if he was complimenting the named person).

Now he has ensured that Sid won't forget this easily.

One more thing to appreciate is that these chaps interact with an outsider, (Sanjay Dutt), only once a week. So what happens there, really stays with them. Aapas mein toh sab chalta hai. ๐Ÿ˜›
Good. Now all are on their own. Kid Sid is playing his own game, Amar-no one trusts...Sky is trusted only by Mooli Parantha lover! Lets see how it unfolds from here on...
I thought the convo ended on a light note with amar accepting he was the biggest player...and sid only humourously said what he said ab amar...i wouldnt think it a problem for amar ๐Ÿ˜Š
i have no interest now...its all pre planned...juhi- sky-amar-mehak are the finalist.
Originally posted by happyviewer

i have no interest now...its all pre planned...juhi- sky-amar-mehak are the finalist.

If SMSs decide everything, its very diffcult to dislodge Bimbo Sunny. But I guess she has accomplished her mission, will lose interest in a week or so and ask BB to evict her. They won;t show that footage and may show her as being evicted after nominations! ๐Ÿ˜›