shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Folks...it's me once again ...πŸ˜†

This week has been an awesome one as you all know...with lots of comedy, smiles to die for by our Bombaat Barun and his killer one word'sπŸ˜†! LOL, I can't get his "WHAT CRAP" out of my head🀣. And I can't be happierπŸ˜ƒ

So I thought why not give you guys a little Rabbe Ve moment ...πŸ˜‰

This One shot happens the day after Arnav convinces Hello Hi Bye Bye...Lets get out of all this comedy and have an ARHI moment shall we?...I call it "Sparks still Fly"...because inspite of all this comedy and fun stuff between ARHI there are still sparks that fly between them...πŸ˜†

Lets treat ourselves...cuz its been a while...and I know you guys a drooling for one to happen soon...πŸ˜† 

OS - Sparks Still Fly

Next Morning at Raizada's:

Arnav is getting ready for work...and he takes out his clothes and starts wearing them...and suddenly...there is a smile on his face...

Arnav is thinking about all the funny things that happened in the last 4 days with Khushi...her winks, her drama, her kuch kuch hota hai dialogues...

Arnav: Bilkul paagal hain...and he smiled...

Downstairs:

Anjali is in the kitchen...

Anjali: Hari prakaash...jaldi breakfast lagaa do...chote ko office jaana hai...woh neeche aa gaye kya...

Suddenly, Anjali hears Arnav screaming and calling out her name...

Arnav: Di! Di! Hari prakaash...

Anjali goes up quickly...

Anjali: Kya hua chote...kyon chilla rahe ho...

Arnav: Di! Mere saare shirts ke button toote huye hai...aur yeh hari prakash...binaa silaaye andar rakh deta hai...ab kya pehnoonga mein...

Anjali: accha tum shaant ho jaao...hum abhi suyi dhaaga leke aate hain...

Arnav: ok di...

Anjali goes down...

Anjali calls Hari Prakash...

Anjali: Hari Prakaash, zaraa jaldi se sui dhaaga leke aa jaayiye...

Anjali gets a phone call...and she gets distracted..

Bell Rings and its Khushi...

Hari prakaash opens the door...

Khushi is all smiles...

Khushi: Namaste Hariprakaash ji...

Khushi: ghar mein koi nahi hai kya...

Hari Prakaash: ji who naaniji aur lavanyaji baahar gaye hai aur di apne kamre mein hai...

Khushi say's to herself: humme Arnavjo ko shukriya kehna chahiye...aaj unhi ke wajah se hamari jiji khush hai...

Khushi is about to go to Arnav's room...

HP: Khushiji aap Arnav bhaiyya ke kamre mein a rahe hai?

Khushi: Haan, kyon...woh nahi hai kya...

HP: Nahi, woh hai...aap unhe yeh dedengi...

Khushi takes it and goes up to Arnav's room...Khushi knocks on the door...

Arnav: Darwaaza khula hai...

Khushi goes in and is shocked to notice that Arnav wasn't wearing a shirt.

Khushi quickly turns around...

Khushi: Hey Devi Maiyya...

Arnav: Khushi tum yahaan...kya kar rahi ho...

Khushi: who hum...yeh dene aaye...hari prakash ji ne dene ko kahaan...

Khushi is till faced the other way...

Arnav: Toh tum '.yeh dene aayi thi...

Khushi quickly turns towards him forgetting that he is still shirtless...

Khushi looks away and Arnav notices...and smirks...(naughty boy)

Arnav: Kya Hua khushi...nazre kyon chura rahi ho...

Khushi feels very uncomfortable...

Arnav quickly wears his shirt...he starts buttoning his shirt...Khushi looks at him...buttoning his shirt..

Khushi: Ji...hum bas aapko shukriya kehne aaye the...aapne jo hamare jiji keliye kiya...

Arnav: Sirf tumhari jiji keliye nahi...kiya...

Khushi: chalte hain..

Arnav: Khushi...

Khushi turns and looks around...

Khushi: ji...

Arnav: Mere iss shirt ka button toot gaya hai...lagaa dogi

Khushi is shocked...

Khushi: ji hum...nahi...hum nahi kar sakte...

Arnav: kyon, ek button hi toh hai...tumhe toh sab kuch aata hai...na...Khushi Kumari Gupta...

Khushi gets pissed with his sarcasm...

Khushi: theek hai lagaa denge...

Arnav is about to take off his shirt...

Khushi: Nahi...shirt pehne rahiye...hum aise hi lagaa denge...

Khushi takes the needle and thread...and slowly walks towards him...

Arnav comes closer to her...with his chest half revealed...Arnav 's muscled chest was gleaming...

Khushi starts sowing his button...but couldn't help looking at his bare chest...and while sowing her hands brushed against his chest giving her the quivers through her body...

Khushi's body felt limp when she was near him. Arnav's gaze burned into her, she could feel him staring at her as she was sowing his button.. She couldn't help it, he was gorgeous. She was completely attracted to him, whenever he was near. Her heart skipped a beat and she felt like she needed him. She felt like she was destined to be with him.

Khushi for a moment just looks up to his gaze and

Arnav: Ouch...he grabs hold of her hands...

Khushi: Chubha kya...

Arnav: Haan...

Khushi holds her ear with the other hand...and says "Sorry"

Arnav holds her other hand...and says, "Sshh, Nahi Khushi"

Arnav and khushi have their moment '..both gazing into each other's eyes with so much desire...

Khushi: Haath chodiye...

Arnav realizes that and leaves her hand...

Khushi finishes sowing and takes her mouth closer to his chest to break the thread from the button and uses her teeth to break it off...while she does that Arnav feels her lips brushing on his chest making his heart beat even faster.and his body numb...and he closes his eyes...wondering why the feeling...

Khushi slowly walks back...and Arnav opens his eyes...just gazing at her...

Khushi is putting the needle back into the box and she hurts her finger by pricking it with the needle...

Khushi screams "Ahh"

Arnav quickly comes and takes her finger and quickly puts it in his mouth to ease her pain... 

Arnav can't believe what he just did...he looks on at Khushi...

Khushi is shocked and all blushing red as a tomato...Khushi quickly pulls her finger away from Arnav...surprising Arnav...

Khushi blushing turns away to walk and Arnav calls her...

Khushi turns...

Arnav: r u ok? 

Khushi acknowledges with a smile...and seeing her smile made Arnav's breath catch in his throat...

OK OFF ARHI DREAMLAND...WAKE UP...IT'S OVER🀣

Enjoy and like it will ya...πŸ˜† and even better...commentπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Loved it so much. Thanks for the PM.Edited by desisweetheart9 - 12 years ago
spancer thumbnail
Good one,I this this scene will take place after theirs hatred marriage .
shybabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: spancer

Good one,I this this scene will take place after theirs hatred marriage .

Really...that would be awesome aint it...πŸ˜†
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this cheating yaar why did you wake us up from our dreamland 🀣...it was so beautiful and i was into the moment:) great update:)
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It is to stay in arhi dreamland
nice one
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome!! what a rabba ve moment.. I wish we would be able to see this soon in the show.. that would be the day all the hospitals would be full of faint ArHi deewanis!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with just Rabba ve tuning in the background!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hayee!! what perfect OS I read right before going to sleep.. that too 3 days before final exams.. now I can sleep peacefully..quitely sneaking into ArHi dreamland all night.. without enzymes and toxicology stuff revolving around my brain.. which seems to be saturated right now with only that stuff!! 😑

Thank u!! Thank u!! Biggg Huggg to u πŸ€— *running to u DDLJ SRK style* πŸ˜† Keep writing such awesome stuff! muaahhh...
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome OS!!

Hey, can you write a short story for the Christmas Forum Decoration Contest? We're just looking for people who can write short stories that are related to Christmas, but without any reference to IPKKND or ArHi...if you want..?
shybabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_kuki

Awesome!! what a rabba ve moment.. I wish we would be able to see this soon in the show.. that would be the day all the hospitals would be full of faint ArHi deewanis!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with just Rabba ve tuning in the background!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hayee!! what perfect OS I read right before going to sleep.. that too 3 days before final exams.. now I can sleep peacefully..quitely sneaking into ArHi dreamland all night.. without enzymes and toxicology stuff revolving around my brain.. which seems to be saturated right now with only that stuff!! 😑

Thank u!! Thank u!! Biggg Huggg to u πŸ€— *running to u DDLJ SRK style* πŸ˜† Keep writing such awesome stuff! muaahhh...

I am so glad u like it  thank u and a big hug to youπŸ€—
shybabe thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-Sophie-_

So sad it's over! Why did you have to wake me up from there? That's just plain mean lol πŸ€£ It was lovely! πŸ˜³

alice and sophie: thanks to both of you darling😳