Final List of Changes for SNS - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

There is one on the list I didn't want to make it...😆...only because it's funny, I've nicknamed Kinjal the purple witch and Dhawal's like the comedy act, so the CV's are using this couple to make us laugh that's why all the purple shirts for Dhawal and also for Kinjal at least two salwar kameez also in purple, the purple bedroom, they make a nice purple couple...🤣 I don't want him to wear other colours.

Lol ! Oh well they will know to ignore it. 😆
Originally posted by Rafaal2

Cute 

Thanks 😳 Its already on facebook SNS page..My name: Ahlam ..look for it and comment on the post please 😃
Guys..I can still update the list if there is anything you believe we have missed. So, do tell me any other realistic changes 😆. Please comment on the Official SNS facebook fanpage with my post about the changes so it can attract some attention. (Look for my name- Ahlam)  Edited by GohamHungry - 12 years ago
did these changes all happen then? ðŸ˜†
Aww u added mines too ahlam change my username to adaanazarshi x
ahlam---- thx for all the hard work.
changes- kokila needs to looses some weigth.koila makeup needs to tone down,her seriousness for everything is too much,its like she never loved or laughed,give her a more wasrm character.parents should be able to identify with childrens restlessness.give her a more loving relationship with kinjal.gohems room should be made more bright like jigar,gopis wardrobe of srries to change ,so old fashion ,i like the pallu,it somehow identifys her as the eldest DIL and she only puts it on for one person even if it does not hide her face.scenes setting needs to change to other places.daugter in laws to interact more with people their age.go out to parties ect(what young woman do)and that brown suit thrown out.change lines of buisness dialogue
i need curtains to those see through doors at mm
😉

Originally posted by famzii05

did these changes all happen then? ðŸ˜†

Not all..Maybe some..😆
Originally posted by ANJ4

ahlam---- thx for all the hard work.

No problem ! 😊