mandira1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This thought just popped up in my head some time back, so though of writing an OS on it. Hope you enjoy reading it! 😊

Nani: Anjali, I was thinking now that we're having ASR-LA & Payal-Akash engagements on the same day, why don't we also ask Khushiji's family to let Khushi and her fianc have an official engagement? I remember Payal was telling me in what circumstances Khushi had to engaged in ,and as her finger was hurt, he couldn't put the ring in the correct finger, so Khushiji did not get a proper engagement. She's been helping out so much with Arnav bitwa's engagement and now also the PayAsh engagement. I would feel so bad if she did not have a nice engagement like that of her sister, and plus Khushi bitya has become a part of our family. Don't you think she deserves that too Anjali??

Anjali: Nani, your idea is very nice. In fact I've been thinking the same too. We will definitely do this. Infact I'll speak to Khushi's Amma and Buaji. Let this be a surprise for Khushiji though.

ASR was listening to all this from behind, Anjali nor Nani had seen him. He mind went wild with thoughts, ohh so Khushi isn't actually properly engaged with that Shyamwhatsizname person, and that too because she was hurt and had the bandage I put on her hand. A small smile of victory crossed his face. He knew that on the day of the engagement, Khushi would belong to him only. He loved her, he loved Khushi Kumari Gupta.. He had told her once that he made his own fate, on the day of his engagement he would prove that by getting engaged to her. If he remembered correctly, the bandage he had put was on her engagement finger and he'd put the ring half way in her finger too..He knew luck was with him, all the signs were pointing towards his way and plus the most important of all ASR NEVER LOSES..But Lavanya, Lavanya, Lananya... He knew he had to tell her that he couldn't get engaged to her now, or ever..

But he had to somehow get this Shyam person put of the picture. What he did not know that Shyam him self would voluntarily place himself out of the picture as he could not show up at the engagement due to obvious reasons..

He set things right with Lavanya that very evening and told her the truth, although she was incredibly upset she wasn't totally broken as deep in her heart she had also doubted whether she would really be able to spend her whole life with ASR..and had even got second thoughts many times..She bid good bye to the Raizada's the next morning and to Khushi too, but left with a smile in her face as she knew that one day she would meet her prince charming. She left without hard feelings for anyone and bid them all good luck..

Now that Lavanya was out of the picture for ASR, that Shyamwhatizname, Khushi's 'fake fiance ' was left to get rid of..He still needed time to think of how he would make that happen without having a sad ending for both the families ..Khushi still did not know how much he loved her, although he knew her feelings as her tears always gave her true feelings away..He knew how much she loved him and how much he had hurt her.. He had to just take away all her pain and he would do that by confessing his love for her on the day of PayAsh engagement.. He removed a ring from his pocket, which he had personally chosen for his Khushi, a design he knew she would love..

If you liked the OS, Please do comment & Hit the like button πŸ˜ƒ

For PM's on future writing, pls add me as a buddy

Thank you for reading,

Mandira

Links of my other writing:

OS-Cupids in Action:https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2200385 &  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2210044

OS- PayAsh date & ArHi accidental date: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2187689
OS-Night before the engagement: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2138161 
Edited by mandira1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandira1 thumbnail

If you would like me to continue the OS,please do let me know then I may decide to continue it😊

Edited by mandira1 - 12 years ago
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice OS

pm me when u update again 

thanks
SimmyOwais thumbnail
that was wicked please continue and please pm me
mandira1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LyssaPie

nice OS

pm me when u update again

thanks

thank you
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
very nyc os...dooo continue
Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice os . continue plz. and pm me also
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its really nice.plz continue
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
please continue love it i like when arnav is like this going after what he want and tossing his ego aside 
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved it
pls contnie dear