Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Nia Sharma in a relationship??!!??

tptp107 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guyz i jus watchd an intrview of nia and kushal by spamdomain nd when they askd thm about relationship status kushal said hes completely single til marriage but whn they akd nia she was like ...uhh i dnt want to talk bout it maybe i will reveal later in life...they askd is it complicatd she said no not rely they askd is it confusin she said no..she said she dosnt want to say nythin n jus sttle down..so does that mean shes dating some1...?? sory 4 not havin ny link to the vid but u cn go on youtube n search nia sharma telly tadka and the vid will come..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No Personal lives discussions are allowed in the forum! 
Please read the rules if haven't yet!
Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago
tptp107 thumbnail
jeezz..u guys r sometimes 2 much with ur rules..fine i wnt make a post lyk dis agn..gosh!
KuheliM. thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
I know seriously...i think u guys are going way above ur head with the rules...i don't see what is the problem for making a comment like that...i mean when someone brought up kushal's relationship status no one had a problem with but why is it a problem when we bring up nia's relationship status...its not like we are offending anyone!!! and please don't spam this because i'm just stating my opinion...or is there a rule for that as welll!!!πŸ˜•
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Discussing personal lives of the celebs is not allowed. Check the rules https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1919043
tptp107 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KuheliM.

I know seriously...i think u guys are going way above ur head with the rules...i don't see what is the problem for making a comment like that...i mean when someone brought up kushal's relationship status no one had a problem with but why is it a problem when we bring up nia's relationship status...its not like we are offending anyone!!! and please don't spam this because i'm just stating my opinion...or is there a rule for that as welll!!!πŸ˜•

ik right!!??!?..uhhggg..nyway u hv a commnt on the actual post n wat u think?
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tewaridimpu

ik right!!??!?..uhhggg..nyway u hv a commnt on the actual post n wat u think?

Haha...πŸ˜†true.

well,i don't care...its her life!
Who are we to worry so much!
naina-syed thumbnail
seriouslyyy
i also thought about the same thing
i don't know if she's single or not but i would like to know if she's dating anuj thakur aka mohit of kaali.
i've seen them in many photos ,plus he was also there in ehmmbh launch party.
i think guyz something's cooking b/w them.
they're always spotted together...

plz guyz i know the rules but plzzz reply...
manoo.18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is he is Anuj Thakur with Nia πŸ˜•

tptp107 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manoo.18

Is he is Anuj Thakur with NiaπŸ˜•

uhh...no offnse to nyone..plz i rely dnt wana be mean but being such a pretty girl nia shudnt date such an ugly guy...i mean ik that luks arent evrything n its her lyf but...im jus sayin my opinion...if i were her i wud date somebody completely hot...he luks lyk someone who wud sell chai in some gandi gali..sory i rely dnt wana be mean..hes super ugly..i wud b frndz with him but thats d most..it wud be sad if nia being so awesome personality n beautiful was datin him..uhh...plz sory again do reply!!