5/12 Hilarious -Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Moment

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Alright people, just be ready for a hilarious moment...

Its the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Moment...Maamiji moment! πŸ˜† i don't know how Arnav is going to pull this off with Khushi's direction...🀣

Arnavji Aap sab se kuch kehna chahte hai...

Arnav Bitwaa...Hello Hi Bye Bye...

Haan Mamiji...mein keh raha tha woh upar hi...πŸ˜†

Arnav points his finger up...OMG!πŸ˜†

LOL SO FUNNY...JUST LOOK AT MAAMIJI 

Naaniji is like What The...πŸ˜† yeh chote kisko...kya kar rahe hai...

Everyone is like What Crap Arnav Bitwaa...

Laad Governor ki akal ghaas chadne gayi hai....πŸ˜†

Aise nahi mere ShonaaπŸ˜†

Aise bolo...Bhaawna ke saathπŸ˜†

Bolo Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.....🀣

Haan! jodiyaan..bhaawnaa ...har kisikeliye kahi na kahi koi na koi...πŸ˜† Kuch Kuch hota hai...bhaawna ke saath maamiji...🀣 Jaise Bhaawnaa Akaash keliye..aur Akaash...Payal ke liye...🀣(he will totally screw it up) my hottie...😳

my Caps...πŸ˜† with my tadka...🀣

Hope you guys Enjoy this for this weekend...and if you want make your own funny captions...will be great way to spend ur time...πŸ˜† Just post it on the comments if you would like to...good way to kill another day...πŸ˜†
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Khushi holding his hand and taking him through the dangerous path of Pyaar and Bhavana πŸ˜‰...What a sight!
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitar

Khushi holding his hand and taking him through the dangerous path of Pyaar and Bhavana πŸ˜‰...What a sight!

i can't wait for mondayπŸ˜†
mpks1 thumbnail
Shy awesome post as always. It's still Saturday afternoon for us  here in the US. trying to get thru the weekend  and eagerly waiting for Monday. I always look forward to your posts esp. the CAPS that come along with the picture. You  put so much effort into this and make us all happy. Keep up  the good work. I can see IPKKND and SARUN have taken over your life to a large extent. Am I right about that?
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

Shy awesome post as always. It's still Saturday afternoon for us  here in the US. trying to get thru the weekend  and eagerly waiting for Monday. I always look forward to your posts esp. the CAPS that come along with the picture. You  put so much effort into this and make us all happy. Keep up  the good work. I can see IPKKND and SARUN have taken over your life to a large extent. Am I right about that?

u r so right my friend...and thank you for loving my work...πŸ˜† hey don't forget to like the posts tooπŸ˜†
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

lolll

πŸ€£πŸ˜† lol myself
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

hey buddy...just wanted to know where in the US r u? you don't have to tell if you don't want to ok..πŸ˜›
shybabe thumbnail
Seriously I can't stop laughing at the one where mamiji is looking up...OMG🀣
asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shy...Your on a roll with the awesome postsπŸ‘πŸΌ ...finding it hard to keep a certain someone out of mind πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰...Love the caps
shybabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: asha...

Shy...Your on a roll with the awesome postsπŸ‘πŸΌ ...finding it hard to keep a certain someone out of mind πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰...Love the caps

OMG! Asha...this guy has made me made...πŸ˜†