Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

To make the storyline more believable, I would like Nazim to loose some weight and follow a different fitness program at the gym, less weight lifting, because Aham doesn't go to the gym, he goes jogging or for a run at the park every morning (so muscles not matching), also his extremely health concious with the food intake he eats salads, definitely no meat (as the Modi's are strictly vegetarian) and not oily foods (he prefers low fat foods), and sweets he eats tiny amount (gulab jamun, he ate one), but Nazim's image is not matching with Aham's, so they need to get Nazim more in sync with with the character of Aham, his looking older more and more, if he looses a bit of weight it will bring his and Gopi's ages closer, Giaa they have tried with make-up, and put a bit of weight on to make her look as old as possible, so Nazim if he looses the weight will match up to Gopi more, currently if we think of Aham alone it doesn't add up how much weight his put on and the muscles also don't add up.  

Agreed..Nazim is a little too bulky and muscly for our tiny, frail Gopi! If he falls on her or something. Oh lord .R.I.P Gopi 🤢 for the intimate scenes he does need to lose weight ..because he will look like her father trying to..you know..😆 They need to put Gopi in heels ..she is so short in front of Ahem ! She looks like a little girl..Its just not ethical in my mind 😕 Yes I'm a besharam 😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: GohamHungry

Agreed..Nazim is a little too bulky and muscly for our tiny, frail Gopi! If he falls on her or something. Oh lord .R.I.P Gopi 🤢 for the intimate scenes he does need to lose weight ..because he will look like her father trying to..you know..😆 They need to put Gopi in heels ..she is so short in front of Ahem ! She looks like a little girl..Its just not ethical in my mind 😕 Yes I'm a besharam 😆

They do put her in heels she just very short, it would be worse if she wore no heels 

You can see the huge height difference when she is in flat shoes here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mbaWvWhh-U (practising for the Big Entertainment Awards last year)

Then look at this picture below of them on screen, you can see she looks taller, they did a segment in the beginning where they showed the footwear of the Saathiya ladies, Gopi's shoes were horrible black heels, but there were comfortable and had a huge heel giving her height. 

llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

They do put her in heels she just very short, it would be worse if she wore no heels 

You can see the huge height difference when she is in flat shoes here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mbaWvWhh-U (practising for the Big Entertainment Awards last year)

Then look at this picture below of them on screen, you can see she looks taller, they did a segment in the beginning where they showed the footwear of the Saathiya ladies, Gopi's shoes were horrible black heels, but there were comfortable and had a huge heel giving her height. 

Wow ! She really does look like a kid in front of him..She needs a humongous heel 😆 Yes I have seen that segment..but it doesn't seem like the shoes do much for her.. she isn't even around his eyelevel ..she could put her head on his chest without leaning down 😆
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gopi's  Hair style...  I like giaa's hair style.
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

Gopi's  Hair style...  I like giaa's hair style.

Omg yes ..how could we forget that ! I liked the hairstyle she had when she came back from parlor..She looked very pretty!..Mayb I should make a list of the changes? 😆
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: d-luna88

I have been thinking the same for ages!!! Its so stupid to have glass there. What is going to happen when they are showing gohem's sr? Someone peeping in from outside?

I also agree with this .
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow ! She really does look like a kid in front of him..She needs a humongous heel 😆 Yes I have seen that segment..but it doesn't seem like the shoes do much for her.. she isn't even around his eyelevel ..she could put her head on his chest without leaning down 😆

Its properly just my personal taste but I actually like the high difference between them. They look cute together and I don't think she looks like a child to be honest. But that is just my taste 😛
llSerenityll thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

Its properly just my personal taste but I actually like the high difference between them. They look cute together and I don't think she looks like a child to be honest. But that is just my taste 😛

She doesn't look like a child if you just look at her.but if you put Ahem in front of her..then yes she does because of his bulky, muscular hot bod 😆 And i guess it would be cute to have her on her tippie toes when she kisses Ahem 😳 or he could just pick her up..either way 😆
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Omg yes ..how could we forget that ! I liked the hairstyle she had when she came back from parlor..She looked very pretty!..Mayb I should make a list of the changes? 😆

Yah make a list of the changes, make the points concise and specific two lines max and put them on the Saathiya facebook page, the CV's visit that page here is the link http://www.facebook.com/starplus.offical.page
llSerenityll thumbnail
Wow the list is bigger than I thought it would be..mayb I should make a new topic with list then post the link? here is the list..tell me if it needs changes

Changes that members of India forums would like to see (Minor and Major)

1. Rashi's make up- While Gopi's face is always radiant and glowing, Rashi's face always seems to be dull. (especially her lips)
2. The Modi House- We would like to see a makeover of the Modi Mansion.It is outdated. Some color and modern furniture is needed. It looks more like a palace currently with its flower designs everywhere.
3.Continuity of the storyline- What happened to the Sheera hidden under the vegetables by Rashi that disapppeared during the puja? The education track has been forgotten about also and not even Gopi's classmates visit her anymore.The show leaves things in the middle and jumps to something else entirely.
4. Dialogues- Some characters repeat the same dialogues too many times. For example: Hetal - "Jawa de na". More interesting dialogues are requested.
5.Overall mood of SNS- It focuses too much on scolding, yelling crying and seriousness. More tracks need to lead to laughtner, fun, celebrations and joy.
6.Rashi's nail polish- How is it that Gopi always does the housework yet her nailpolish is always bright and red with no signs of peeling off whatsoever. While, Rashi, the one who never does any work, has horrible, worn out nails.
7.Change of setting- Most of the show takes place in either Modi Mansion or Rajpal Nagar ..Don't the families ever go out ? We need Goham to be outside more for dinner, icecream .etc. They need to spend sometime alone and away from the family.
8. Privacy Issue- The glass on Goham room's door can easily be seen through...You can see if someone is changing or when Goham will need privacy in the future.
9. Dhawal's wardrobe- Is there a reason why he is always wearing purple? There is purple everywhere in Kinjal's room and he simply blends in. He needs different colored shirts.
10.Gopi's pallu- It is pretty obvious that Goham are not following the vows they took. They talk and don't act like strangers at all anymore. The pallu is just a piece of cloth now and is unnecessary.
11.Make the storyline believable- Nazim needs to loose some weight because Aham goes jogging or for a run at the park every morning, but Nazim's image is not matching with Aham's, so they need to get Nazim more in sync with with the character of Aham, his looking older more and more, if he looses a bit of weight it will bring his and Gopi's ages closer.
12.Gopi's look- She needs a makeover. A wardrobe change. She can still wear simple saris but they are so old fashioned. Something modern would be better. Also, the hairstyle she had when she came back from parlor would look better on her.