Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: RafAholic

I don't think Sunny will win. If she reaches the finals then so be it. But what has she really given to the show? What has she had to offer? Forget her profession, that's not even the issue for me. It's the fact that she has hardly contributed to the show and made an impact.

Anyways, this year BB has sucked, big time. What a flop of a season...

right.. not seen much fm her other than one time she made sid to work using her whip ..😆
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: salman206

Most likely Bigg boss would take Sunny leone into the finals. What the hell??
People stayed there in the house from the beginning. What about them?? Bigg boss is totally unfair & rigged. Next season people would prefer to join bigg boss after 4 or 6 weeks.

Next week maybe SID,. AMAR or Shonali. Most likely Shonali but she doesnt deserve to go if sunny is staying & going into finals.

If sunny made into the finals, it will be unfair. Leave aside her profession, she is boring & cant speak hindi.

Mahek or Amar should win!!

I fully agree with you

The whole show is about sunny now 🤢
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so unfair if she stays till finals. its taking the seat of a contestant who has been since beginning and has faced a lot in the house. while sunny comes at the end and gets the share of the cake. not fair. 

she shdve been brought in as a guest. amazing part is even she wants to stay. ab toh film bhi mil gaya what more does she want i wonder.
maja thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Last year also they brought Khali who was so boring, did nothing except sitting or lying whole day but still they took him to finals and now it is Sunny.
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think sunny will go into finals like last seasons khali🤢so damn irritating,i think bigg boss wants the finale between sky,juhi and sunny..with juhi winning😡.If that happens no bigg boss for me next season.
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lats22

amar also entered into the show later stage!!! .. it is unfair to one and fair to another one ðŸ˜† ..

Amar entered wayyy before sunny...After only few weeks...then sky...then sid...and then sunny at last...so technically amar is more deserving than the others because he stayed longer and has played the game well and contributed alot comparing sunny.
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
none of this year's contestants deserve to win. Some are just bat shit crazy and desperate, others too dramatic, and some too annoying; an egg would give Juhi and Sunny tough competition in terms of personality and charisma.
a.sanju09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Only juhi, mahek and shonali is there since day 1.. So winner should be one of these in my opinion.. Sunny's entry as a contestant was unfair.. Notice shonali is still there while stronger personalities like shakti, pooja bedi have left..
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Luv4games

Amar entered wayyy before sunny...After only few weeks...then sky...then sid...and then sunny at last...so technically amar is more deserving than the others because he stayed longer and has played the game well and contributed alot comparing sunny.

that is your view point and i don't agree with it.. he is a foolish guy and needed to go..
Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago