Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't want him to cry. He must stay the macho man he is!!! Just kidding but I am not sure if I want to see him cry 😕 He can show his distress in so many other ways!!
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: d-luna88

I don't want him to cry. He must stay the macho man he is!!! Just kidding but I am not sure if I want to see him cry 😕 He can show his distress in so many other ways!!

Yes, like the way he showed three worry lines on his forehead when he shouted to Gopi to leave while he took care of the goons ..I must say..he looked very ugly (Don't kill me !) 😆
nazliee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i want family to say to aham that go and freshen up because he also got hurt and got blood on his clothes after refusing to go he finally agrees to go while driving he has a flashback of how he trreated her good and bad times when he reaches home is looks at gopi kanaji after freshing up he goes back to hospital and send all family home and he sits at her bed side and hold her hand and starts talking to gopi and tells her please wake look your kanaji is here with you and reveal how he feels about her how much he is lost without her and while talking his gets emotional and tears starts flowing and dropping onto gopis hand and he falls a sleep holding gopis hand gopi is trying to open her eyes and make lile movement with her hand which wakes ahem he turns and look at gopi both in eyelock this would be magical. well we can only dream hope you enjoy my little contrabution.

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazliee

i want family to say to aham that go and freshen up because he also got hurt and got blood on his clothes after refusing to go he finally agrees to go while driving he has a flashback of how he trreated her good and bad times when he reaches home is looks at gopi kanaji after freshing up he goes back to hospital and send all family home and he sits at her bed side and hold her hand and starts talking to gopi and tells her please wake look your kanaji is here with you and reveal how he feels about her how much he is lost without her and while talking his gets emotional and tears starts flowing and dropping onto gopis hand and he falls a sleep holding gopis hand gopi is trying to open her eyes and make lile movement with her hand which wakes ahem he turns and look at gopi both in eyelock this would be magical. well we can only dream hope you enjoy my little contrabution.

Aww that was beautiful!! I doupt he would be willing to leave the hospital in the first place but other wise really beautiful!!!😃
sns_addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazliee

Hey, i was also thinking of similar things to happen in the show..
Edited by sns_addict - 12 years ago