Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have no expectation from RK or sumit๐Ÿ˜” I believe he is expected from us to give him more time๐Ÿ˜† to improve himself ๐Ÿ˜†which unfortunate am not willing to give it
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

arti_17...hmm...well rinky i want rishi 2 act more maturely n nt interfere in indira's life 2 d extent of always putting her off...v dnt knw d mystery behind him so watevr he is doin seems 2 annoy me...though his intentions might b 2 make indira smile he always ends up troubling her n me 2๐Ÿ˜†

another thing dat i dnt lik is dat he underestimates indira's power n authority in situations n  tries 2 act as d saviour...his biggest folly was releasing munna 4m jail...

coming 2 sumit as an actor, he has improvd as compared 2 day 1...bt as most say he gets overshadowed due 2 other better actors in d show...esp in his scenes wid rati...he lacks screen presence n 4 me he seems 2 b jus anothr character in d show n nt d lead...i dnt see dem as a couple in d show...leaving d acting part aside, as u said evn i dnt lik his smile...

i've always felt dat if some other actor of my choice lik AB or GK etc wud hv played d character of rishi i wudnt hv found him so irritating bcoz i firmly believe dat no matter hw d character is, it is d actor who puts life into d character n makes it believable 2 d audience...evn a strong character can luk weak if nt enacted properly..maybe i wud hv liked rishi den if any of dem wud hv played dis role...๐Ÿ˜Š
sumit is doin no wrong...he is average...bt nt upto d calibre of rati...

well i agree to the fact that he is not an actor of high calibre and a great actor can make any silly character look believable...as many people put it may be Sumit should be given time...

As for Rishi...the silliness and immaturity of his character is his USP so far...as we can hope that nothing he does or says would make any difference to Indira...or maybe it would eventually...It remains to be seen how he and Indira can come on an equal footing weher him creating more trouble for her and Indira understanding his good intentions...

oh i think u have changed ur mind regarding rishi if am not wrong.
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i havent changed my mind or anything...i just want to be open to all ideas...positive or negative...more than my own deductions i trust the creatives to come up with something good...and totally shock us...at the end of the day i am here to enjoy the show not fry my brain on one single character...๐Ÿ˜Š
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well for rishi so i really like that guy...his nature is stupendous...the way he is trying to help indu and her family is the best...he make indu forget of her pain for a while by quarreling with her...he got her back and is always standing as silent support for him...i love his nature...he really looks a delhi bad boy...i love him lot

now sumit...i love him lot too...he is good looking and his usp is his eyes...and his acting is nice...i was not expecting much from him so i am satisfied...
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: roopalgupta

well for rishi so i really like that guy...his nature is stupendous...the way he is trying to help indu and her family is the best...he make indu forget of her pain for a while by quarreling with her...he got her back and is always standing as silent support for him...i love his nature...he really looks a delhi bad boy...i love him lot

now sumit...i love him lot too...he is good looking and his usp is his eyes...and his acting is nice...i was not expecting much from him so i am satisfied...

me too like him
his eyes woow
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jackklin

me too like him
his eyes woow

eyes...actually i dont much like kanji aankh waale but it suits for sumit
Jasmine01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -roshnee-

but i feel he is chauvinist.how he encourages munna and together they pretend to give a damn to indira is not a very kind behavior you know. and i have expalined why i think of him to be chauvinist. see its a behavior type of chauvinists that you'd let the woman work, but wont give her the credit. and he certainly showed that he thought all that indira is doing just her duty and theres no credit for her.

I agree with Roshnee in his character portrayal, he is behaving in a mostly detrimental and chauvinistic way to Indira and is proving to cause more heartache than good. Also, this attitude that he has come to save her is lacking and the saviour complex should be taken out all together. I don't remember him giving credit due to Indira, especially in the scene where she returns home and he makes remarks on how she didn't thank him, while the dysfunctional family is behaving unpleasantly surprised that she returned.  I don't think behaving as a hinderance is attractive. He should really try and understand her and befriend her, it would be against the mill if they were to break the norm and actually show a male companion and humsafar to Indira. That would be awesome, and then we can have hot scenes and everything, I'm sure he would have more of an lasting screen presence if the CVs showed a more supportive Rishi.
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Sumit's personality actually works for the character of Rishi. It's not easy to pin him down.  The script is playing with our expectations. Rishi irritates Indira, pushes all her buttons and gets on her nerves.  But my instinct says this is a deliberate strategy adopted by him to seek out her vulnerabilities. Only when he gets past her defenses can he help her in a meaningful way.
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jasmine- I agree with the fact he acts in a most disrespectful way towards Indira, alienating her from her family. But as neelabha put it, it could be an attempt to unnerve her and hence break her defences...weird though it might work...only thing i want is that she doesnt move away from the family