Posted: 12 years ago
frnd..😛

4 Pming me dear..😊.

ur update..😃.

u r done really a ...

4 this..👏.

lov,❤️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😡

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...😲😕.
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved it
loved the plan geet has made to help out maan n her family also
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
too upsetEdited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Chapter 7

Was really tough to handle a person lik Maan.Ya he was nothing more than a skeleton...When Geet found him,He was lik any other well built man. N within few days…he had lost his complete shape with that what happened to him.But his  6 feet height was tough enough for a girl lik Geet to handle n care for him. His daily needs were same lik any normal man.But she had made herself to handle it.But How ? Only she knew.Coz till now hospital staff…ward boys nurses were doing this job.

It was about 3 when Geet went to Maan.He was lookin continuously toward the roof without a blink.This was jst lik his routine now.Under medicinal effect most off time he remained unconscious at hospital.n rest of time lookin at roof.Geet had a bowl ..Doctor gav a list to Geet what to do..n she had to follow it strickly.So she had boiled dal with jst lil salt. Or could say soup. She placed it on table next to Maan's cot n set next to him.

Continuously lookin at him for few minutes she was waitin for him to react at least .But no reaction.It was not easy for her to interact with him as she could not speak.But how she gathered such courage for this even she didn't understand.She took Maan's upper body in both her hands n placed a extra pillow under his shoulders to raise his neck upto some angles.She tried to put soup in his mouth.But he was not taking But it was important coz he couldn't liv on jst drip.She forcefully opened his mouth But slowly slowly put som spoonfuls of dal in his mouth lik a child.Which he took She smiled..wiped corners of his mouth n decided to giv him more after some time Doctor asked her to giv Maan feed in measured amounts at definite intervels of  three hours.But whole fluid or having no granules in Dal,vegetable soup,milk or juice. Jst lik any other baby feed.

She was happy wth her success. Three days passed Geet was doing all from her work to earn n taking care of Maan. She had forgotten that who she was .Jst lik any machine.She had to stay wth him in same room to look after and this news spread lik fire in whole community n witin days some people of repute n Panchayat  came to her home.Ram Chand,Lalit Kumar both Panchayat members...Bharat Singh local market comity head,Mandir Pujariji n his wife…

scroll down plz

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Same Part

Rano was aware why they were there.

Savita Devi( Pujari's wife): Dekho Rano behan tumhari beti ki sabhi izaat karte hai aab bhi

Rano : Aab bhi ..Savita behan what u wanna say ? ( she was surprised what she meant aab bhi )

Ram Chan: Aab bhi matlab aagay bhi aisa sabh rahhe…tum us admi ko yahan se kahi aur bhej do ( pointing his finger toward Rano he said)

Geet came ..she was observing all things but she had to b here when matter was getting worse.To made them understand she also had slate to write things

Geet:(Wrote) : kahan bhej day usko Ram Chacha..woh chal sakta to yahan kyo rehta hamari daya per ( n she gav slate to him)

Lalit who was sitting next to Ram Chand also looked at slate.

Lalit: Geet usko Ashram main bhej detay hai ..Shimla k pass jo besahaara logon k liye hai …( he gav suggestion)

Rano: Per kyo ..hum uski dekh bhaal kar rahhe hai aap nahi madad  kar sakte to naa sahi ( she second Geet supporting her )

Savita: Rano behan aap janti hai ..is ka hamari biraadri ki ladkiyon pe kaya asar hoggaa..un per to galat asar padega he..jo shaddi layak hai ..unki shaddi main bhi mushkil ho jayegi

Geet snatched her slate and all of them started to look at her.She nodded she folded both her hands in front of them in anger.She wanted all to leave mother daughter with Maan alone.

Savita: Geet hum samjh gaye what u r up to….but u hav to leave him…wo yahan nahi reh skkta( she got up n moved toward Maan's room )

But Geet stopped her at door.Even when Pujari ji came forward.she closed door .She was that strong wall which came in between that poor creature n power called society.Power which was trying to break that wall with full blow

Pujari Ji : Geet tum panchayat ki beizati kar rahi ..iski kya matlab hai tumko patta hai ( he was in full anger n started to shout )

All people in home were shouting in such a high pitch that whole village gathered outside home.Some people came inside  n tried to push her.

Person one: Geet isko tum yahan nahi rakh sakti

One lady : Ha ha tumko isse yahan se nilkaalna he hoga…warna tum bhi yahan shayad na reh payo.

Rahul : Kya tamasha hai yeh…aap sabh ghar se nikal jaayea..kissi bimaar ki madad karke kya gunah kiya hai isne...( He came in front of Geet )

How he reached here Geet was surprised lik every one.But his support was enough for Geet to boost up her determination 

But nobody cared.When some people tried to bring Maan out .Geet took vegetable knife in front of them.n whole people moved backward...She first showed it to all n then put it on her belly 

Ram: Dekho Geet pagalpan mat karro chod do is chaaku ko ( even his voice  had been lowered coz he not expected this )

But Geet nodded her head.Till then serpanch (village head came n he moved all extra people out of home.)

Rahul took knofe from Geet .n calmed her down . 

Sarpanch: Geet tum usko yahan rakhna chati ho…to theek hai…per tumko bhi hamara ek faisla manna hoga...( Sanpanch moved toward Geet )

Rahul : Kya faisla...kissi ki madad karne se pehle apka faisla sunna hoga koi aur mazak reh gaya ho to wo bhi kar liziye ( he taunted)

Sarpanck: yeh sabhi panchayat members..aur bakki sabh mujhese mil kar he yahan aaye thay

Rano: to kya socha apne..faisla to kar liya hoga tab ..aab bataa bhi dijiye (She moved forward)

Savita: Yahi k agar Geet ko isse apne sath rakna hai to is se viah (marriage) karna hoga...

Rano: Per yeh kaise ho sakta hai.

But before Rano could say some thing or any other person could force them for something else.Geet came in front of Rano n stopped her.Took her slate.

Geet:( wrote ) Main viah karungi Maan se aur woh bhi aaj agar apka yahi faisla hai (she had tears in her eyes when she put slate in front of Sarpanch .

Evey body looked at her words.They had not expected this..Might they hav thought Geet would leave Maan.She gonna b on her knees.But no nothin happened.They were lookin at each others n speechless now in front of a girl who could not speak.But she could express for a man who totally relied on her mercy .

Rahul : Geet r u mad ? ( he shouted)

Rahul was in lov wth Geet...He never told her.Now this decision shattered him.He was not a selfish guy.But this kind of thing was shocking ..marriage with an unknown Man ..nothing clear about his identiy...he was married or not.He wanted Geet or not.He gonna b alrite or not.Rahul knew if Geet had decided ..she gonna follow it n he had to support her coz she was doing all without caring any one..those who wanna cruse her.

Geet (wrote): Ya I m..coz I can't see him dying...the outcome I don't know.But I hav to go for this.thats final .

People those were out side ...when cam to know they had same reaction as all people had But this was only one solution to shout their mouths.She asked Pujari Ji to arrange all things jst in her house's lil courtyard.As it was tough to take Maan any where else.

She asked Sham( leela mausi's son) to bring wheel chair for Maan from hospital coz in local town it was not available.so doc after knowing this gav wheel chair.Every thing was set for this unforgettable..unusual marriage...much above any gain or lose 

Lov

so how is this ...moving ahead is reality.But I m sad.I hav to mov.I want u all to help me.Plz tell me what u think.Comment n hit lik

New readers plz add me if u want further updates😃
Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yipeee m 1st to comment
awesome update...
luvd d way geet shut d mouths of dat vilaage people...
she is really caring...
ohhh nw unki shaadi karwa do...
nd haan maan ko bhi thik kar dena...
plzzz continue soonn...
poor rahul:(
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
o my god osum post. . Love it. . .
After so many days. . Wow thank u
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
omg!i cant understand geet!
she s marrying him..
i luvd her determination...and will power..!