Kahe Toh Se Sajna / Thread #2 /MG / FF - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
AWESOME N SUPERB.KEEP IT UP.
anupm04

What u r saying dear ?
Maan de na de naam some child ko? What it means?
R u planning to separate them ?

----------------------------------------------------

I m saying this cz I thing this may b a possibility .But not planned till now.. Why gonna b next even me not sure...it depends on the readers...how they react 
Originally posted by ANGILS.KALI

osum part dear
Omg!geet is pregnant!
god pleasss adi ko kabhi na mile maan ka pata warna bechari geet ka kya hoga..i thnk maan startd lovng her..
dond separate them plzzz
😭
geet maans baby wow... interesting

egarly waiting 4 next part dear👏

Dearie ...😳...Adi is not lik devil..u know ..we can't magine Addi such..he is jst  link between Maan n Geet's lif...so don't throw juttas n chapples on me 😭
Originally posted by krndr

nice part
But I really don't want them to be separated
Omg Geet pregnant ab kya hoga baby ka?
I hope Geet's mother allows her to keep the baby
Addi plz don't take Maan away from Geet
I hope Maan tries to come out of this state with the thought of getting seperated from Geet and their baby 

even i don no whether to keep maan as such or he should b alrite..so i requested dearies u to help 😲

Part 17

In last four months she never missed Maan's regular check up….even when he was a stranger to her.Now she owed him…might b this was her own assumptions.Maan was hers'.It was true or not only Maan knew or that almighty knew...Who united them.But today she hesitated to go for check up.She dressed Maan in her favorite Green Shirt n black sweater which Rano  kitted for him.Combed his hear backward…On Sweater she made him to wear Over coat which Rahul gifted for Maan.Geet never used to hav shoes in Maan's feet.But chilling days n nites made this necessary to put woolen shocks always...Why this girl was ready to cross every limit..He was the only aim of her life.…lik today..She always remain that much worried for Maan.?..She  put more than enough cloths to him.Today wth shocks she made Maan to wear black sleepers.which could b removed easily while check up.

Looking at his beautiful face….She bent on him  rolled her hand on Maan's cheek n kissed him on forhead.Geet took Maan's hand in hers n slowly placed it one her tummy.to fell their baby…Maan might haven't felt it….But Geet's tears which his eyes defiantly had seen ….Geet knew she was pregnant but Doctor would defiantly gonna stamp this….n Her mother's wrath…would gonna fall on that speech creature lik his/her parents….Geet who fought wth this society for Maan... she was able to face society but not able to mess wth her mother.She was not wlling to go.But for Maan she had to

When Rano called Geet.She came out of  her thoughts

Rano : Geet u hav dressed up Maan ?

Geet nodded  her head without looking at her

Rano: Geet look at me ….?( in anger she said)

But when Geet not listened ..She held Geet form shoulders.

Rano: Geet I know what u r thinking….jo maine kaal kaha ..about that ?

Geet was in same condition putting her head down.But her tears wet Rano's hand

Rano: Geet I m ur mother...dunshman nahi hu main tumhari….aur na he Maan ki ..tum donno mere bacchhe ho…Maan k sath koi rishta nahi tha…per woh hamare ho gaye…unko apna banana ki sazza tum bhugat chukki ho..samaaj k virodh se ( society protest ) ….Per socho agar tum sach main pregnant hui kya hoga….Maan ko sambhalo gi k is bacchhay ko….( she tried to clear what she thought )

Geet put Rano's hand down.She was not willing to talk n moved toward Maan.They heard a horn outside.Sham was there wth his friends car…which they always used during every visit…Rano paid money for petrol so that they could go for check up.Sham put Maan on wheel chair n then in car.Car was big enough to place wheel chair in back side.Three of them n Maan moved toward hospital.Rano's eyes were jst on Geet through out way n hospital too….Nurse took Maan for some tests ...Sham was wth him…so Rano dragged Geet to gynecologist….there….till tests were not finished.

After Geet's test nurse asked to wait for 15 minutes…hospital's all reports could b collected from reception area…so they had to wait for Maan n Geet's reports at same place..But they were waiting for 30 minutes..when first Maan's reports came n after Geet's

Before Rano could take both reports.Nurse asked to discuss Maan's progress wth doctor first as he had to attend a surgery. His reports were normal.It was Geet's hard work..her dedication n result of that was in front of Rano…Ya she was pregnant wht Maan's child..having three weeks pregnancy .Rano's temper was out of control.She not wanted to create any drama there .so she decided to talk on this matter at home.After taking Maan's medicine ….Sham dropped them home

scroll down plzzz😃

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago

Same Part

Geet put Maan on bed ..n soon he was in deep sleep.when Rano came to room.

Rano: Geet wahan to maine baat nahi kar sakki..aab batayo kya kiya jaaye….yeh lo apni slate n tell me ( she placed Geet's slate in her hand )

Geet said nothing .Again Rano jerked her.

Rano: Dekho Geet tum kush kaho na kaho..u hav to abort this child….main tumhari jindgi  u hi barbaad nahi hone dungi….

Geet thought for a while..after writing some words she gav it to Rano..as usual Rano read back to Geet

Geet (wrote): Maa…aap meri zindgi k baare main sochti hai..coz ur my mother..I m also a mother now…I can protest u.…I can ask u what ever I want..u remember when I was a child ..apko apni baat manvaane k liye main  kush aisa kar deit…aap ko manna he padta...But Maa yeh bejuwaan kaise kahega..mujhe is duniya main aane do..kis k aagay zid karega…no one is here to listen But I..hav made my mind…Wo is duniya main aayega….n tell me...Maa ever u thought not to let me came in this world..no so why I ...

Rano: Geet tum pagal ho gayi ho…is samaaj ki koi baat nahi hai aab..kyonki u r wife to Maan now..think about u n Maan…When he become alrite…apne bacche ko apna kahegay…yeh humko patta nahi..n wht about u..agar Maan theek na hue kaise manage karogi donno ko…aur Maan ka sath na milla tumko akele kaise rahogi…( she shouted)

Geet: I don know…I told u Maa...jo saamne hai usko dekho….usse agay kya sochna…..sach yahi hai…mere andar ..eh ziindgi pal rahai hai…aur main ek Maa hokkar bhi uski raksha nahi kar sakki to shame on me….

Rano: Geet why r u lik this…U hav given every thing what u hav kyo..kis liye….is liye k ek din Maan tumko chod kar challe jaaye apni duniya main…Is bachchay se bhi meri dushmani nahi…per I m worried about ur future..aur u hav to abort it..u may thing what ever u can about me….Per is baar main tumhari baat nahi maanugi….

N she left place

So this is for this chapter..hop u ll lik..plz keep on commenting n n't forget to hit... critics r most welcomed...

Lov

Jass

tell me ur views 😳

Mov for next

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago

meee tooo res😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉...

will be first at your all the three post...😆
very cleaver... 😉
haina...😃
sweety...

come back soon with update...
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
dso its confirm ... hame to phle hi pata tha... ab kya hoga... rano maa kya karegee...

lets see what u have hidden for maaneet
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago