Originally posted by: geetsweet

congrats on ur new thread dear...

waiting

ya almost ready editing is left 
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 5

Geet: Maan..So ur r Mr Maan…(she looked at him thinking about his name…) Atleast I com to know ..who r u ?

She put all his stuff in her Thaila….an again held glass havin Juice..so that Maan could hav lil bit of it.But he again rejected.

Rejected intentionally to show her..that he had something in his mind which he couldn't express or he was not able to understand what was going on around him..

Only he knew or his good knew... This is a fact. that What to do with a dead human..everybody knows.It is different thing every religion has its own customs to perform last ceremonies .But what about him .A likely Dead human…whose future hadn't b decided…He was on others pitty any one could do any thing.

He might hav done something good so that He had Geet on his side…She was doin everything for him without any reason..or there was any reason behind this…? But it was clear…till Maan had Geet….He had lif.

Geet wanted to say something to him.But there was no way..Even he was not in condition to read that which Geet could rite…which she couldn't speak...Both speechless creatures ….how they gonna overcome ..it wholly depended upon Geet first.

Geet heard some foot prints at the door.She looked back.Rano was there having food for Geet with her 

Rano: Geet yeh le kush ka le..tumne kush nahi khaya hogga na…..( placing bag on table she said)

Geet looked at her.n showed juice glass to her that Maan was not taking it...

Rano: Geet mujhe lagta hai..isko kush samjh nahi aati ki iske aas paas kya ho raha hai…kya kismet hai…ek chamch (spoon) panni bhi naseeb main nahi …( she looked at him with pitty face )

Geet looked at her mother.placed glass on table n took her slate which was on same table..as she needed here many times to make nurse n doctor aware what she wanna say….

Geet(wrote): Maa !!! waqt kiss per kab baari padd jaye kisko patta..aap he kehti ho…per aapne yeh bhi sikhaya hai..burre waqt se ghabraana nahi chaahea..uske aagay kadde (to stand) ho janna cha-he-a …( She put it in front of Rano...who was waiting for ...Geet reaction on slate)

Rano read that..n her voice came to Geet's ears ..lik Rano wanna repeat ...what...She said to Geet many time same thing…

Rano: Per Geet iska ..is se kya connecton hai...? ( she pointed herf face toward Maan)

Geet took slate again

She wrote: Maa first of all his name is Maan..n second thing Maa ..I jst wanna say If he is in bad phase….Even he doesn't know ..he is in bad phase..then how he can face this phase….N what's wrong if we can help….( she gav her written reaction to Rano...with wide open eyes )

Rano: Ya we can help..but we hav to care about society..u know how much people r making wrong image of u !!! Even u r rite..n whats guaranty... He gonna allrite..n agar yeh..I mean Maan theek ho bhi gaye..kya tumhari kadar karegay….don't know…kab tak inke sath rahogi ( she put her one hand on waist holding slate n showed her reaction in high pitch )

Geet (wrote ): Maa I don't care what others think…N I m not helping him ..k yeh mera ehsaan mane…aur main inko apne ehsaan k neechay davaa k rakhu..kyo ? any reason n If I hav to help him for ever….I ll…coz  I don't need to make u understand.( she snatched slate to write n give back to Rano in angry way )

scroll down plz>>>😃 

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Same part 

Rano : Geet tum janti ho …agar yeh bimaar aise he rahhe….to kahan se paisa aayega…inke ilaaz k liye…tumne apni ring beech di ….agay ka kya beta…Tum inki care karogi..ja apni agay ki zindgi k baare bhi sochogi…ur job..ur whole lif..( she put her hand on Geet's shoulder )

Her motherly fears were genuine .

Geet: I hav decided wht to do ..Maa..per ek baar batayo..inko main shod du to kon inka khyal rakhga…. Municipality hospital…kahin aise he ek municipal hospital main saalon pehle kissi ki zindgi khatam ho gayi thi….fir bhi aap..( she was not able to complete sentence )

Rano: Wahi to Geet…mujhe inse hamdardi hai….yeh khud ko sambhal nahi sakte….hamare paas itna paisa nahi k hum inka ilaaz ek acche hospital main karra sakke…aur agar hum aisa kar bhi paaye..to kab takkk beta ( She had tears )

Geet: No Maa ..main Maan ko hospital main nahi chod rahi..I gonna tak him wth us.( her determination was clear now )

Rano : Geet tum pagal to nahi ho gayi…log inke sath tumhare yahan rehne per baatay kar rahhe hai…what if u ll take him with us ? 

Geet: I don care Maa…its final I gonna take him wth me N one thing…take my chain.…hospital k dues clear ho jayegay ( she removed her chain )

Rano had no words now so …she said nothing.Took chain from her.Coz Geet was not gonna turn her decision.

Hows it.Hop u l lik ...I gonna giv next part in few minutes...Plz comment n hit lik

My new readers..if u want further updates plz add me.N My buddies gonna pm u after some time with new update ..till then if u get this tell me about this 

lov 

Jass😆

Chapter 6 Click Here

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
just simple part...
luvd geet's determination even if she s in such a pathetic state..
only she can understand his feelings nw and only she can help him.
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

just simple part...

luvd geet's determination even if she s in such a pathetic state..
only she can understand his feelings nw and only she can help him.

What u wanna say dear...u r not likin this ..I know its simple but I mentioned one more is comin...after some time
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
wow geet is helping maan...lykd it... she is really nyc...nt caring abt oders nd helping him...plzzz cont soon...
w8ing 4 d nxt update..
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update, hope atleast maan does some moments and geet gets a very good job where she gets very high paid so that she can take maan to a good hospital.