Beshrmi FF:Abhiya Happy Life,Maithli Ruining It

Posted: 12 years ago

Piya wants to get closer to Abhay on a stormy night but Abhay want her to be safe from him. But Unable to control his men inside, he and Piya spend a night together, Piya is very happy to be with Abhay. Jay see them together on that night and T come to know about it from Jay and she makes a vidoe of Abhay and Piya together in that hut. Khurrana attack Abhay as werewolf so the raichand family turn themselve to vampires and fight. Piya faints seeing this.There is a fight between the Raichands and Khurranas, Alina control everything saying that her mother is wrong and Abhay is innocent he didn't killed their bro. Neel and Jay feel sorry. They all grab Deepu and throw her. Piya gets her memory back when she opens her eyes back. Abhay with his vision power get to know about this and break down T's mobile but Misha gets the memory card later. She thinks that it is of T so she decide to have some fun by showing her vidoes to the all college. But Abhay and Piya vidoe is shown instead. Piya runs away from the college. Abhay follows her, Abhay takes her to the hotel and promise her that he will not get close to him in that night. In the morning Abhay tell Piya that they will marry to clear this all. So they do. Abhay and Piya lie that they were already married when they spend a night together so T was wrong in recording it. College is very sorry, Abhay and Piya is also accepted by Dobriyals and Raichands. When Panchi gets to know about it, she fails Piya's car break so she can kill her as she love Abhay but Abhay came to know about it by his vision power and he stops it. Abhay then relieve Panchi's intentions infront of every one. Panchi is kicked out of the house and spend to Jail by Arnab. Piya is very sad but Abhay makes her happy. They spend their sohgrat together, Piya thinking to have a baby. But in the morning Abhay says they cannot reproduce. Piya smiles but is hurted. Abhay to make her happy decide to go to honey moon. Piya is excited. They both get ready to go. They both reaches at Paris and are set to enjoy their.They both enjoy alot their by travelling,shopping and etc. But Abhay doesn't let Piya get too close to him as he can lose his control and get lost in Piya, that he don't want to have happen as it is dangerous of Piya sometime. Abhay mets Maithli in Paris and is shocked. Maithli says she is back to became the queen of all vampires by using Piya.Abhay warn her but she says she can even kill Piya. Abhay and Piya return back, Piya suspect something wrong. They both are welcomed by Haseena. Abhay tell Haseena everything. Abhay and Piya are sharing some moments together in the bedroom.Maithli ask Abhay to make Piya away from his life or she will kill her. Abhay when comes to know about Piya's pregnancy, he ask her to adopt the baby. Piya don't agree in anger Abhay shouts at Piya saying he don't love him and love someone else.He does all for Piya so she goes away from his life. Piya go away and she mets with an accident, where she give a birth to a baby.Maithli steal the baby.Piya is shocked to not find her baby,Abhay finds Piya and they both reunite, leaving between the baby,in thought that baby was born dead.They both share romantic moments. But Maithli is planning something evil!

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 12 years ago

Index

Page 1,4 ,7,15 , 18 ,20 and more

Edited by AbhiyaFan_Qusim - 12 years ago
hey thanks dear for opening a new thread n i promise we all will have fun here !!
 congo new thread ðŸ¥³ but mein abhi nahi lakh sakti jisne b lakna hai likh dalo age. deepa likh yr age kabhi to laziness chod .
@soni - chal theek hai first i need to go to the previous thread n then i will start here ok!!
Originally posted by CUTETEDDY2

@soni - chal theek hai first i need to go to the previous thread n then i will start here ok!!
ok suru kya jaye 
well m not that much besharm like soni but trying ðŸ˜†

after a moment of passion they both went to spend some quality time together . they thought to go to a restaurant . though abhay couldn't eat human food but he loved looking at her . abhay brought here to a special place where only the two were enjoying . pia was stunned to look at all these stuffs . it was amazing . the lights n everything seemed like were from paradise . abhay made her sit on the chair n then he himself sat as a true gentleman . 
pia - wow abhay its amazing 
abhay - not more than u 
pia blushed at the compliment . abhay loved her whenever she blushed . there were few waiters for them who were instructed by abhay what to bring . first pia ordered dinner n then they had their ice-cream . pia ate it but a bit of ice cream was near her lip . abhay wiped it from his thumb n then brought it back to his lip n kissed it . 
pia again blushed n abhay smiled . then he took her to the private place just meant for them , the room he booked for her . after whatever happened he was upset n he knew pia needed sometime. so as they reached in the bedroom abhay closed the door . pia blushed coz she knew what he was upto . abhay turned her to face him . her eyes were low n cheeks were scarlet red . 
abhay - hey we have done even wilder things 
pia'seyes popped out - u r a besharm u know 
n she hit on his chest . pia hugged him . they kept standing there in the same position n abhay kissed on the top of her head . he slowly took the strap of the dress off n kissed on her shoulder . then he kissed on her neck . n then then then ... soni will write ðŸ¤£

sorry guys m not in mood of writing n i know it is not good so forgive me for that .
updated n is there anyone else here except me n soni ?
 superb update deepa  again ball mere tarf sut dati han not fair chal i ll update   kal nu   but give me nice plot yr bedroom baje kar dono ko ab  i try to write more wild beshrmi agar mein lakh saki to  aur agar  tum log sah sake to
arre yaar sorry but i wasn't in mood na n i was tired of writing it continously so now u handle the business . n ya m ready to read wildest things also but ya just take care u don't get so wild coz then it would be against the rules . but ya u can go that much wild till others have gone but keep in mind kids r also here . n ya thank you😆