Is Garima the connection between Arshi's past?

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
They have hinted that Khushi is somehow connected with Arnav's past. I wonder whether Garima is the connection.

Let's look at Khushi's life. Garima is neither the mother of Khushi nor Payal.  She is Khushi's aunt who later became her foster mother.  She is also Payal's step mother. We are told that Garima has some past baggage.  I guess that is why she had to marry a widower with a child.

Coming to Arnav's life,  we know that Arnav and Anjali lost their mother under sad circumstances on Anjali's wedding day.  The flashback scenes show their mother running away from the mandap with her back to us and a while later there was a gun shot.  Another intriguing factor is the garland on their parents' photograph falls from their mother's side on the day of the death anniversary pooja.  Now does this mean that his mother is still alive? But then again Arnav himself tells that he had set fire to his mother's body. So how can she be alive? 

Nani does not seems to be very fond of his father.  Arnav too seems to have disowned his own surname (from the father's side) and opted for his mother's surname.  This goes to show that he was not particularly attached to his father.  Nani had once mentioned that nothing good can come out of love because it can destroy family and even the person. Since she said that the siblings would not like to hear what she says, one can presume she was talking about his mother's love for her husband. So did Arnav's dad betray that trust or was he a good man but was unfortunately linked to some woman?   Could this woman be Garima?  Was she forced to marry Shashi to save herself from the disrepute brought about by these link ups?  If this was the case, I think this could have happened a couple of years (or more) before that ill fated wedding night when the siblings lost their parent/s. 

It is not very clear whether both their parents died on the same day or whether one of them was already dead when the other died. On that fateful wedding day we hear only one gun shot. So did only their mother die on that day?  Was she already a widow at the time her death? IS that why they showed her back instead of her face in the flashback?  Why did his mother run away from the mandap?  Could someone in the crowd have raked up the old issue of her husband's link up with the woman (whom I am presuming is Garima) and this upset the woman so much that she ended her life?

Would the Garima link (if there exists one) come to haunt Arshi later in their lives?

I'd like to hear your views in this matter.

Edited to add:

There is one scene I cant get over. This is the scene where Arnav meets Garima in Buaji's house on Diwali night. When he leaves, he wishes her and she wishes him back.  What caught my attention was the low and husky voice in which she wished him. There was almost a reverence in it.  Was wondering whether she was unconsciously giving him that respect and reverence she may have once given his father.  I believe that even if there was any scandal involving her and his dad it may not be true.  She may have just revered the man and not actually had any affair with him.

Edited by Opti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CANNOT thumbnail
Yes! I think she will be shown negative in future!
-Sarunforever- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
when was it told dat garima is payal's step mother...
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I can smell Vrush's FF in this part..maybe Arnav's aunt or mother? 

I still don't trust CVs, you know? they give out of the blue scenes often!
shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
instead of linking arnav's father with a girl...wht if the story is like arnav's father was driving the car and in saving khushi's life on the road he went and hit her parents...so khushi's parents died on the spot...or maybe his dad also died on the spot...hearing arnav's father's death...mayb his mother went and committed suicide...
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: shtl_l

instead of linking arnav's father with a girl...wht if the story is like arnav's father was driving the car and in saving khushi's life on the road he went and hit her parents...so khushi's parents died on the spot...or maybe his dad also died on the spot...hearing arnav's father's death...mayb his mother went and committed suicide...

Wow, I like this plot. 
oh really...bt b4 d show hd started i hd seen in its review dat "nafrat paas aane na de" dis indicated dat arnav hates khushi nt cuz dey r friendly enemies...just becuz his moder died becuz of khushi who at dat tym ws a small girl of maybe 8/9 or i dunno...bt unfortunately arnav is unaware of dis fact dat d small girl ws none oder dan khushi n she is unaware of d fact dat d lady ws arnav's moder n dis is d reason y arnav hate kids (maybe)...n ya dere ws a lil enemity between arnav's parents...bt it is sed dat his moder hd don suicide den y ws dere a gunshot?? watever i wud say dat maybe wen arhi start 2 luv each oder de3n dis truth may be out to again start d hatret between dem...dese cvs...dey r very clever...dey hv alredy thot of wat 2 do n how 2 do in d upcoming episodes of ippknd even b4 d show started..sry 4 my long lecture
BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow I am liking all the creativity here! I am curious too but don't know what could possibly be the reasons for all the stuff from the past. Hope we find out soon!
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes it will be interesting to see what happpens regd this..when Nani meets Garima maybe something is revealed or even Nani has not seen Garima? Everything is very shroudy as of now...they just need to bring some issue to make Arnav hate kushi...looks like Garima is the link here between Arnav and kushis past...btw was it revealed anywhere that Garima had a bad past?
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Yes it will be interesting to see what happpens regd this..when Nani meets Garima maybe something is revealed or even Nani has not seen Garima? Everything is very shroudy as of now...they just need to bring some issue to make Arnav hate kushi...looks like Garima is the link here between Arnav and kushis past...btw was it revealed anywhere that Garima had a bad past?

@ Bold: Yes, check this link which is the official start plus site.

http://starplus.startv.in/characters.aspx?sid=124

Edited by Opti - 12 years ago