SideLining SwaRon Again!!??? - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
SRSLYYY...!! This is not fair.. !! AT ALL .. :| :| :| I mean well yeah ! The group dance was Amaaazing ! and arsha's dance to is always good! but what about swaron ?? !! ?? vo kaha gaye !?!? this is JUSTTT NOTTT FAIRRR...! >:@@@
SOOO UNFAIR DAT THE MOST CHEMISTRILICIOUS COUPLE OF D3 DON'T HV A DANCE 2GDR...
aur nahi to kya!! i'm waiting since so many hours for d SwaRon promo...i guess v all r but abhi tak ek bhi promo nahi aya!!😡
i so din expect this from cv.. I mean literally sidelines SwaRon...!!!
srsly...i mean yeah that dance was awesomee!! but watever it be .. it WAS apractise !! :S .. They should have got a dance on dance fst ! :@ 
Originally posted by zak231

SOOO UNFAIR DAT THE MOST CHEMISTRILICIOUS COUPLE OF D3 DON'T HV A DANCE 2GDR...

D3's Loss dont u think ??!!  

SwaRon <--- The BEST dancers/ actors on the show NOT dancing on the Dance fest ..

WHAT a joke ! 👏
please lets not conclude anything mite be they may be having a dance but all we want is a promo... To survive till monday... And please hope they dun dance pasadoble.. Again...!!! CV's please show us sumthing different now...!!!
!@manasie di .. I dont think so 😕
ya plzz no pasa doble!! v loved it but v wanna see more now!! v cant always adjust wid same scenes lyk v have done till now!!
I agree with my joker didi !! Same same scenes !? Matlab better to ye hii hai na we g to youtube and play "replay" ???!!!!!??!?!!?!!??! :@