Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Censor board is a joke..!!

varshasubramani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks CV's for uploading the Uncensored Haaye Raam video on Youtube..!!..But you noe wat I saw the video and I think there is nothing in the video wich has to be censored..!!
Its a normal romantic scene..After watching all those Intense Romantic scene is DMG,this scene was so simple and there was nothing to be censored..!!😑

If u think u can make a fool of us by blaming everything on the Censor Board then I am sorry because u are unsuccessful..By doing this you have actually united all the Kriyaansh fans and thanks for that because I never knew we could be sooo strong..!!

So Best of Luck CV's and Palki because u have to deal with many "TRP" problems ahead..!!
And ya please tell us wat was there is Haaye Raam Kriyaansh sequence to be censored..

I noe u dun have a answer..But still I am asking you because u dun need to answer me u need to answer all the 6,000 fans of KriYaansh and ArSha..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
man do u really think..the CV's would waste all this tym n money in shooting the sequence n then not airing it...the editing thingy was totally channel v's call...if u want to blame sume1..then its them..not Palki ma'am...or the cv's
..Rish.. thumbnail
pls swaron fans...don't start here again... coz we don't wanna fight!😑
and varsha i completely agree with you... 
these ppl think we are fools... 
don't u noe that in other channel v shows they show s** and Smo*cH... what abt that??? 
isn't that irrelevant... 
guys STOP USING US FOR UR TRP'S...😑
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Kriyaansh0311

pls swaron fans...don't start here again... coz we don't wanna fight!😑

and varsha i completely agree with you... 
these ppl think we are fools... 
don't u noe that in other channel v shows they show s** and Smo*cH... what abt that??? 
isn't that irrelevant... 
guys STOP USING US FOR UR TRP'S...😑

sorry man..i had no intention of starting a fight......
..Rish.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRonluver666

sorry man..i had no intention of starting a fight......

yaa..that's better...if not PEOPLE WOULD THINK THAT WE FANS BLAME YOU GUYS...😑
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haye wow..what a lovely post dear...πŸ€—
One thing you said is perfectly right that we, Kriyansh fans didn't know that we are that strong. It doesn't matter where we all resides but yeah we are united for our Kriyansh/ Arsha.
And I just read that removing Kriyansh's scenes must have been channel's call...CHANNEL V had some issues with it????...nah!!!! gotta be kidding me.
But anyways it doesn't matter, neither we are get affected nor we care.
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes varsha you are sooo right
it was only cute romantic scene by hottest couple ARSHA/ KRIYANSH
there was nothing to be censored
so cv's and palki mam you cant fool us any more and YOU BETTER THINK OF A GOOD REASON FOR YOUR ACT AND THE WAY TO COMPENSATE FOR IT😑
OTHERWISE BE READY TO FACE CONSEQUENCES πŸ˜ˆ
..Rish.. thumbnail
well said ... 
we are tightly bond... 
you mess with us or kriyaansh and you are gone...whether it be PALKI,CHANNEL [V],CV's or some other fans...!!!
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ARSHA/KRIYANSH and there FANS ROCKZZZ😈
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
COME ON GUYS...!!!!!!
cant we leave it here...jo ho gaya ho gaya...!!! they have uploaded the uncensored scenes and we got to see themm...
now lets just appreciate the artists for their wonderful work and stop worrying about whose fault it was...

trust me...its gonna save a lot of time and energy...!!!πŸ˜‰

-Saumya