Ankita wont quit PR--indya.com

Posted: 12 years ago

Ankita won't quit Pavitra Rishta

Ever since Sushant Singh Rajput left Pavitra Rishta, there have been rumours that the female lead Ankita Lokhande may leave too. But Ankita says she hasn't even thought about it. We caught up Ankita to speak Sushant, Hiten Tejwani, the show and more'

How does it feel without Sushant on the sets?
 Obviously, it doesn't feel so good. You get used to certain things and when the changes happen, you take time to forget the old ones.

What do you think of Hiten as the new Manav? Would you say you have got a comfort zone going?
 He's a fine actor. He has been in the industry for many years, so he knows his job. I think it is too early to comment on the comfort zone as it hasn't been so many days. But so far, it has been going smoothly.

How did you react when Sushant told you he's quitting?
 I always knew that he's quitting the role. He gave a six-month notice so I had enough time to prepare myself that he would be quitting. There was no surprise or shock.

There were rumours that you would quit too. True or false?
 Really? Honestly speaking, I haven't thought about anything like that. If I do, I will inform you.

With Sushant off sets, and abroad - will distance make heart grow fonder?
 No, they won't. I don't think that I will miss him like that.

Is being a celeb tough or easier on your love life?
 I don't think its easy or tough. Nothing is easy. Both your professional life and love life are different from each other. Its up to you how the two separate. Personally, I think it's more about maintaining a balance.
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
lyk duh...she has to quit
i cant see her as a 50 year old aunty...

I didn;t get these lines. can someone explain ?
Exactly me also didnot get these lines wat did she mean by I wont miss Sushant and the distance wont make heart fondes are they also going to go other couples who break up and all
Originally posted by majoni03

I didn;t get these lines. can someone explain ?

I think something got lost in translation on both ends, as the question and the answer don't quite match up.  But to me it seemed like she's trying to say she won't become some drama queen like they show in the movies and all, lighting diyas and stuff until he returns.  😆  Or perhaps she's just being practical, these days everyone has phones and webcams; she could video chat with him all day if she wanted, unlike the dramatic separation most of the media tries to portray.  It could also be that she is saying she will straight up miss him and won't enjoy the time apart, distance just makes some people feel miserable.  Lots of interpretations...
Edited by toothbrush13 - 12 years ago
@ toothbrush u said it rite... she meant dat she will miss him but not like one crazy female who go places ad places in depressing mode...she will live her life normally
Originally posted by toothbrush13

I think something got lost in translation on both ends, as the question and the answer don't quite match up.  But to me it seemed like she's trying to say she won't become some drama queen like they show in the movies and all, lighting diyas and stuff until he returns.  😆  Or perhaps she's just being practical, these days everyone has phones and webcams; she could video chat with him all day if she wanted, unlike the dramatic separation most of the media tries to portray.  It could also be that she is saying she will straight up miss him and won't enjoy the time apart, distance just makes some people feel miserable.  Lots of interpretations...

Thanx for explaining. I hope the rumours come true and she quits the show. Don't want her to play the role of an old woman
Originally posted by toothbrush13

TB u r rite its may b she wants to say  sush never go abroad without her so she dont need to miss him like that bc in 1st q she saying she isnt feeling good without him in set
Thanks for sharing!!!

I have always loved Sushita as couple for their madness but got to say I love them more now for the kind of space they have given each other in the relationship. 

I think Sushant and Ankita both have made professional decisions that they think are beneficial for them without their personal life influencing it. Most importantly they have conviction in their decisions and have not tried to influence each other beyond a point even if they did do it initially.

The second last question...yeah it is a case of "lost in translation" coz in first question she did imply that she misses Sushant. 

Atleast my "parrot predictor" says that these two will get married eventually...never thought their relationship was for the frills.    
Originally posted by bonnefille

Thanks for sharing!!!

I have always loved Sushita as couple for their madness but got to say I love them more now for the kind of space they have given each other in the relationship. 

I think Sushant and Ankita both have made professional decisions that they think are beneficial for them without their personal life influencing it. Most importantly they have conviction in their decisions and have not tried to influence each other beyond a point even if they did do it initially.

oh , i wanted to say something like that but didnt know how to put it in words ...

Edited by lunza - 12 years ago