Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkstars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautifully written...Loved it..Do continue...
Add me to ur pm list...
booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
NOTE:

Hey everyone, thank you soo much for all your encouragement and support. It really means alot to me. It was my first piece of writing and the fact that ppl other than me actually read it seems unbelievable.
Thanks to your encouraging response and an inspiring pm by brklyn_gal, I have decided to convert this into an SS- the Beautiful series.
I really don't know when I'll be updating as my exams are going on but I have started working on the next part. And as soon as my exams end, you can expect regular updates.
Thanks soo much for all the love guys!
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i will be waiting for your update!!
hope ur exams go well
all the best!!
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: booksfreak07

NOTE:

Hey everyone, thank you soo much for all your encouragement and support. It really means alot to me. It was my first piece of writing and the fact that ppl other than me actually read it seems unbelievable.
Thanks to your encouraging response and an inspiring pm by brklyn_gal, I have decided to convert this into an SS- the Beautiful series.
I really don't know when I'll be updating as my exams are going on but I have started working on the next part. And as soon as my exams end, you can expect regular updates.
Thanks soo much for all the love guys!

Aww thnx yay ur continuing Ive becOme ur fan plz update soon and I think u shud continue and show. Everyone the hidden talent in u
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As short as this was it was so well written but now I am glad you are continuing. The balance of romance and nok jhoks was perfect so I am glad you kept the essence of their characters. You are a really good writer. Cheers~!
booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys, thanks soo much for your incredible support. This is the 2nd part and Virat and Manvi are on their honeymoon. :)

I'm not entirely happy with it till now and I've just given up the hope that I will be happy with it. Just let me know what you guys think -opinions, criticisms.

I would like to dedicate this chapter to Brklyn_gal. Please thank her if you like this update as it was due to her that I started writing it. I really hope she likes it as it's dedicated to her, and I really hope anyone who reads it does.
Have fun reading.

Also, I am not sending out PMs thus time as I don't have That much time, as you know exam and all. Sorry!! Next time, I promise to send out PMs.

Warning- mature content ahead

Chapter 2: With you everyday is beautiful

Manvi just loved the Mussorie house. With it's tall arches, huge lawns and pristine white look, it symbolized everything that the Vadhera name stood for- wealth, grandeur and status.But most of all she loved this place because it was here that she'd realised that she's fallen in love, held Virat in her arms for the first time, shared her first kiss... Oh, lots and lots and lots of memories associated with this place!

She took a deep breath enjoying the fresh air of Mussorie and held her arms close to her body.
"Let's go" she turned to Virat with a wide smile on her face and ran into the house and then out in the lawns which doubled as a balcony because the house was situated on a hill.
As she leaned on the railing, Virat dropped off their bags in his room and joined her.

"Did you keep my bags in my room?"

"Yes. Anything else I can do for you, ma'am?" he asked sarcastically.

"Go, make tea for me!"

"Trust a badariya to make her handsome husband wait on her."

She snorted, "Handsome, and you?!"

"Oh, so you do admit that you're a badariya" he smirked. Getting a rise out if her was always fun and more so after getting married. She would punish him in her own style every time and that almost always worked out pretty well for him.

"That's NOT what I meant!"
Laughing,"God, I married a dumb girl"

"Oh please, you're lucky beeji agreed to this relationship. Cause lots eligible bachelors were after me!"

"Yeah, really? So where were these boys when I was marrying you? Locked up in your imagination?"

"Unlike you, they're not chep! They don't just go barging in when it's none of their business. You know you are-"

"Achha, achha. Bas karo. Stop now" he said, as something more pressing claimed his attention. "The sun has set now, so its getting cold and you're not even wearing warm clothes, let's go inside."

As they walked back to the house hand in hand, Manvi wondered how she'd gotten so lucky.

"I'll just go upstairs and grab something warm"

Virat watched her race up the steps, smiling to himself. 'She really is a bandariya'

"Virat!"

He heard her scream a moment later.

"Where did you keep the bags? I can't find them." She leaned on the railing looking down at him.

"I kept them on the right side of the door."

"There is a wall on the door's right. So have you pasted the bags on the wall?"

"Manvi, which room are you looking in?"

"My room in the left wing"

"God! Manvi, we'll be sharing a room now. We're married, remember? You're no longer here in the capacity of bhabhi's sister. You're my wife now!!" he exclaimed as he climbed the stairs while talking to her.

"Oh yeah!" and she ran towards the room with him trailing behind her.

An hour after dinner:

Virat came back after running some errands to find his wife covered by a blanket, watching Hum Tum. Wow, he really had the most unromantic wife in the world.

"Oye, dedh futiya! What are you doing in bed watching tv? Your husband is out working for your comforts and you're sitting watching tv?"

Manvi paid no attention to what he was saying, enjoying his irritation.

Now Virat was fuming with anger, "What is this Manvi? First, you make me come to my own house for our honeymoon and then you just act like you just don't care?!"

Oops, Manvi thought, he really is angry now. I shouldn't have let it go this far.

She switched off the tv, got up off the bed, walked up to him and made him sit down. Sitting down on the bed with him, she cupped his face in her hands.

"Hey" she said softly.
Virat realized what he'd done and said,"I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have screamed. I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

The look of remorse on his face pierced her heart.

"You don't have to apologize for anything. We are married now, we are going to have real fights. We'll have screaming matches. There will be times when we wouldn't even want to talk to each other. But despite all of that, you have to remember that we love each other and we'll always be together, no matter what."

She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back like his life depended on it.

"I love you", he whispered.

"I love you too", she was smiling now. "I guess it's my turn to apologize now."

"You don't have to-"

"I do owe you an explanation. I wanted to come to Mussorie for our honeymoon cause of the memories associated with it. You know, our first embrace , our first kiss. I just wanted to relive those memories. And I was watching Hum Tum cause I was missing you, you'd been gone so long. You know, it's my favorite movie, it really reminds me of how we fell in love."

"I just didn't realise. I'm so sor-"

"Shhh..." she cut him off, "You don't have to say it."

Virat couldn't say that he was sorry but he could show it to her. He kissed her tenderly, like she would break if he wasn't careful, his movements painfully slow and soft.

"Listen, I know you're sorry. You don't have to prove it to me." She pushed him onto the bed, climbing on top of him, she laughingly kissed his mouth. She kissed every crevice of his lips before hinting him to open his own by the flick of her tongue against his lips. He gladly obliged and was rewarded for it. Her tongue stroking his mouth, his tongue returning the favor. Manvi was digging her nails into Virat's shoulders, his hands caressing her back and moving down to squeeze her hips, causing her to moan with pleasure.

They kissed each other fervently, like there was no tomorrow. They were in each others arms and that was all that mattered, the rest of the world just ceased to exist. They finally broke apart, their breaths shallow.

Manvi started kissing Virat's jaw, "And" kiss "this" kiss "is" kiss "how" kiss "it's done".

She simultaneously started unbuttoning his shirt as Virat pulled the zipper down at the back of her kurta. He started tugging her kurta down and removed his shirt. He bent his head to kiss her exposed shoulder but she stopped him by placing her finger on his lips. She slowly bent down to kiss his neck, moving down, leaving a trail of sensuous kisses from his Adam's apple to his navel. Virat's fists were tightly clenched as he was slowly losing his senses. Manvi looked up to appreciate the effect of her efforts and gave him a wicked smile. She slowly started backtracking her way up his chest using her mouth and suddenly stopped midway. She ran her tongue on one taut nipple and that caused Virat to lose restraint. He got up, pulled her kurta over head and pushed her body into the mattress.

"I'll show you how it's done" he dived into Manvi's neck as she laughed at her victory.

Okay, so how was it?

I know some of you might be upset that I made them fight but I wanted to show how their relationship is mature despite it's outward juvenility. And they're married now so it's serious business.
As you can guess, the next part will most likely be the flashback. Will definitely send out PMs next time, whenever I update.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by booksfreak07 - 12 years ago
-alisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was beautiful...love the way u depicted manvir love...and maanvi is surely a bandariya.i mean how can she forget she ll be living with virat in the same room now..the cute fights were choo chweet...do update soon Edited by -alisha- - 12 years ago
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
mujhe pm karna koi bhul gaya. ðŸ˜” 

upset becoz you made them fight? r u kidding? ðŸ˜² their fights are what i enjoy the most about them. ðŸ¤£ and the makeup scenes afterwards are what i want to positively adore the most about them. ðŸ˜³ seriously..this is amazing..you know you're a better writer than me..😆😳 i remember reading 'it's a beautiful day' and it gave me such a nice feeling..and mind you, i'm a very moody person. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³

please pm me next tym k? ðŸ˜³
megz.😳
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Enjoyed reading the part 2. They are married but nothing has changed between them... The same nok jok and driving each other mad despite being so madly in love. Loved the line " So have you pasted the bags on the wall?" How can she forget that she is married to Virat nw It was really cute scene, Virat finally with his banderiya