Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sbk2

@ bold:  Sach kaha Sharmi! Mamiji's horrible nature will not change that easily.  It'll be worse than now because they Payal will totally at her mercy...unless Nani or Akash shield her. 
Mamaji is like Casper the friendly ghost...he's virtually non existent - actually Mamiji can say Arnav's dialogue to Mama - tum ho ya na ho, mujhe koi pharak nahin padhta!!

And yes, as far as Arhi's crackling chemistry and those particular scenes...they generate so much heat that it is enough to light Arnie baby's pool on fire πŸ˜‰

I somehow feel Mami is capable of doing an 180 degree turn... She does love her family..Her only gripe is money and status... Maybe she will accept the sisters after sometime... Maybe just Maybe...One day!!!
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: somzz007

I somehow feel Mami is capable of doing an 180 degree turn... She does love her family..Her only gripe is money and status... Maybe she will accept the sisters after sometime... Maybe just Maybe...One day!!!

I hope so...but she's been like this since the beginning of the serial. Khushi has been doing a lot of good things at the RM house, but she's just as mean to her as ever 

Also, aise nature waale log do not change for the good. She held a grudge on Khushi for mistaking her as a servant and from there her hatred for K began...now if Payash get married, its kind of like her defeat - will she accept it quietly?! 

On a different note, if and when  Arhi get married, it'll be a hate or hasty marriage - how will it affect Payash?

GM to you Ginzzy! What're you up to this weekend?
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I think their is no escape from mami ji's attitude towards Payal...even if she agrees to marriage...The typical sas bahu drama is going to come...Payal...the crying Madhubala...and mama the mukka cinema star...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arnie will keep out of the family drama as far as that is concerned...so I think...

Payal..is like UGHHH

If some how tehy have Khushi contantly there in this story then Arnie will get involved...and we will have something interesting... 

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Guys I think their is no escape from mami ji's attitude towards Payal...even if she agrees to marriage...The typical sas bahu drama is going to come...Payal...the crying Madhubala...and mama the mukka cinema star...πŸ˜†

Arnie will keep out of the family drama as far as that is concerned...so I think...

Payal..is like UGHHH

If some how tehy have Khushi contantly there in this story then Arnie will get involved...and we will have something interesting... 

True that!! 
Payal's character needs to grow a back bone..there is a difference between being respectful to elders and being a doormat! 
The others in the house also need to put a check on Mami's obnoxious behavior - merely showing disapproval on their faces and shaking their heads is not going to cut it. Mami is going to make Payal's life a living nightmare. I have no faith in this character.

This is a post I'm quoting from Sush's thread from the day before yesterday (Sushpective - that was quick!!). I'm sorry, I thought I'll bring it in here, since it is  relevant...

Originally posted by: lwfw

Shweta congrats for being Goldie πŸ˜ƒ 

the most irritating part of his character is he likes to stand aside and see the whole action
be it  akash-maami fight or  blah-nanni fight or  himself and kushi relationship. he does not like doing anything unless somebody pushes him.i very well agree with kushi aap kuch karthe kyon nahi πŸ˜†until he does something nothing is going to happen and for that he has to get nicely smacked and that willbe the day he will would have almost lost kushi or is on the verge of loosing her , based on his response time i feel its after he looses her .
but how the story will go very difficult to say. CVs change their game plan based on TRP that  its little difficult they may keep insult time less.  but will be their  I just hope ASR stops using blah as a shield

Thanks Sharu!

Yes, as far as feelings and love is concerned, it seems alien to ASR's character. Its like treading uncharted waters to him. He does not know how to react - no wonder he ended up hurting Khushi's feelings so badly on Diwali night and after ME with his extremely hurtful comments.
Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
Where are my manners?? GM peers...

This is what I commented yest...

All my goofiness aside, I seriously was mighty pissed off by Laundry Payaliya... She fesses up and two minute later when there is an obstacle in the love path,She is ready to jump the gun and say no to the alliance. Is she made of all flesh and no bone in her body... Her every fight has to be fought by Khushi. Damn, I hope to see Khushi against her jiji someday..That's the sadist in me talking. 

I do want to see Mami and payal tug off war so that she grows a backbone...
-Sush- thumbnail
Shwets and Sharu...Very good point...Arnie himself is pretty non-active as  far as nuturing his own relationship (To khushi or any one else except Anj) is concerned...He is going on with La...but his heart is not in it...That is not fair to La either...

Somzz although I am not a Payal fan by any stetch...but I liked it when she called Akash bitua herself...and told him to not go forawrd if he can not get his family on board...She at least has the guts to say no to Akash...

Khushi will have to fight the fight for her...for La and I think for Anjali too in some ways..in future...

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post, Sush!
Sorry for the delayed reply - been busy the whole week.
Loved the epi.. It was a mix of all - I'm glad they haven't been showing pervert for sometime. Hoping they won't til forever. hehe!

Sanaya was awesomee - she was the star on Friday's epi.
From the time she imitated Akaash til the part she did her filmi dialogues - it was awesome.

Arnav was hilarious - the way Khushi has made him calm down - when he said "Mein sambhaloonga" lol - he was angry but he toned down.

"What crap" and precap made me long for more. Been dreaming about ArHi since Thursday night - can't wait for tomorrow.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Totally agree with you...πŸ‘ She is the 1 of the Best actress in Indian Television. Her performance is so much natural... Her energy...her expression..and her voice modulation... Its so FABULOUS...

I am BIG fan of her since MJHT days... GUNJAN was totally opposite of KHUSHI... but,she done amazing work their also. She is extra ordinary performer... and a very co-operative co-artist also.

SANAYA rocks.No doubt She is the best I can't imagine KHUSHI without her.

-Sush- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandrika1315

oh Sush.. perfact scatch of todays ArHi... she is the only girl who can transform ASR to todays our adorable Arnav... she can control his anger, bad moods very well if she gets opportunity... fabulous post.. in the last part song --just written to convey Arni's inner voice...loved it

Yup The only one indeed who happens to be gorgeous at the same time!!So it is all a win-win for Mr ASR a VERY GOOD DEAL indeedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
she is amazing as khushi im in awe of her. same goes for barun