Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sanaya is fantastic actress
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post Sush..!  πŸ€—   
You know i am Sanaya's  fan since MJHT times, i was never a fan girly type of gal..! πŸ˜† But i saw her one scene and that was her heartbreak scene and i cant even tell you how much i cried that day..! πŸ˜† And that was only possible because of Sanaya's NATURAL portrayal of emotions.! β€οΈ If audience are able to CONNECT with the character and FEEL their emotion, then THAT, according to me, is a HUGE success for an actor and it PROVES that they have actually touched ur heart like no one could.. πŸ˜³ 

And now in IPK..!! 😎 My my this girl made me sooo PROUD of her..!! ⭐️ πŸ‘ Seriously, if Gunjan made me cry, then Khushi gives me fits of laughter.! 🀣 🀣 She is soo spontaneous..! Just cuz of her amazing enacting and just the way she adds the CUTENESS factor in Khushi no matter how silly KKG goes sometimes..! πŸ˜† In the end, i am in all awww of her..! ❀️ πŸ˜† Sanaya babes u ROCK big time..! 😎

Coming to Barun, SPEECHLESS.!! πŸ‘ ⭐️ I am watching him for the first time in IPK and he has stolen my heart completely..!! 😍 😍 The way he executes those minute feeling of ASR and emotes all emotions soo aptly, i just fall outta words.! OUTSTANDING.! 😳 Barun you ROCK boy..! 😎

Coming to ArHi i am just loving this track..! For the first time they both are INTERACTING with each other like civilized ppl without grabbing each other's neck..! πŸ˜† Its such a treat to watch..!! 😍 😍 ASR is melting all the way..! He is all in a smiley mode nowadays, thanks to our KKG ..!! πŸ˜† ❀️
Both SaRun ROCKS the show full on..! <33

Love ur posts..! πŸ€—

Candy-
Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MsUniverse

Fantastic Episode 9.7/10!!

I AM SPEECHLESS!!! How can a serial change from scenes of hurt and sorrow to being in love so quickly!!!

Todays episode was KHUSHI's...Bow to the actress...She was simply AMAZING!!

Right from the scene where she is impersonating Akash...to the part where she is in the skin of a Bollywood heroine...Sanya just rocked...πŸ‘
And left us feeling...as Arnav was...She is SOMETHING ELSE!!

No words can capture the amazing talent she has ...!! She makes Khushi come alive ...HOW CAN YOU NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH HER>>❀️

When she scolds him on the phone...and teaches him about what to do...how to convince some one like mami...Arnav was speechless!!! The board room style presentation about stats and facts...NOT GOING TO FLY! Resort to Kajol and Rani style dialogues Mr. ASR...Are you up for it????

HOW WELL SHE KNOWS HIM AND HIS ANGER...HOW SHE IS TEACHING HIM TO CONTROL IT!!!! OMG...ASR...How can you not see who she is to you...and what she does to your life...!!! HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE THE ECSTASY until you let go...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOf915su9q8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

So long, I've been looking too hard, I've been waiting too long
Sometimes I don't know what I will find, I only know it's a matter of time
When you love someone, when you love someone
It feels so right, so warm and true, I need to know if you feel it too

Maybe I'm wrong, won't you tell me if I'm coming on too strong
This heart of mine has been hurt before, this time I wanna be sure

I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life
I've been waiting for a girl like you, your loving will survive
I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you to come into my life

Comments/ Feed-back???

Awww, I'm late today ... and first of all, I bow to you ... for the choice of song ... I LOVE this song .. and the way you used it ... SOOO apt!!!

I must say, kudos to the way the cv's have turned the tale around ... from last week full of pain and hurt and bitterness, to this week which was a joy to watch!

Hats off to Sanaya all right ... but I have to say what I always feel when I find posts praising Barun in Arhi scenes too ... they can't do it without the other (since I'm a Sanaya fan I can say it here, I can't say this in the other posts πŸ˜›) ... I find Barun's dour, cynical Arnav such a beautiful foil for Khushi's exuberance and spirit ... the two of them are Yin and Yang, two complete opposites who mesh together so well, that they just make their scenes perfect.

In fact the last Arshi scene was a bit of a masterpiece in showing Khushi's feelings about Arnav ... Khushi comes in all upset and almost near tears about her Jiji ... she's blasting Arnav all right, but her upset and worry for her sister shines so clearly through ... Sanaya is a master in voice modulation, I don't know HOW she gets the right emotions in her voice every time, here the anger was restrained, and the upset, close to tears was uppermost ... as was the slightest hint of tears in her eyes ... why did you make us do all this natak when you knew Mamiji would object ...

And LOVED Arnav for understanding that instantly ... it reminded me of the hospital scene, when Khushi blasted off at him and then gave way to her upset ... and he stood there for her, but silently, with that awkward hand on head gesture ...

But here, they've gone a few steps ahead, so he was able to comfort her, give her the words she needed ... tell her he's still there for her, that he'll make things all right ...

And that was all the reassurance Khushi needed to get back her spirit ... just watch that pause as she stares at him after he says ... Shhh, I told you na, I'll talk ... and then her upset is gone, her confidence and never say die spirit is back ... because he's still there with her ... and she can relax and start thinking and planning again ... and even tell him off to control his anger ... do all the nautanki she wants ... because he's there. He destroyed that confidence on Diwali night, and that broke her spirit ... slowly in this track, she's getting it back. Because Arnav is back ... with her.

As for the rest, again, the two of them rocked it ... Khushi in full flow again ... let's practice, and her WT* expression at Arnav's facts and figures and her softvoiced incredulous "aap aise kahenge?"... her playacting DTPH, KKHH and Arnav's What Crap ... he said it SO definitely like You gotta be kidding me πŸ˜† ... this guy can ground her when she takes off into her flights of fantasy ... and she can pull him into her crazy world and make him feel that acting crazy once in a while is okay, it's fun ... a word which he dropped from his vocabulary years ago ... I loved the contrast between her playacting (Sanaya was SO good there ... you're right, how can he NOT fall for her 😳) ... and Arnav's No Way expressions!!!
They are one crazy couple!!! Simply adorable!!!

Will be back later to read the other posts ... 
Edited by DiyaS - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Payash don't click at all...yaar...Even the bandage scene was awkward...Ye log door se hi baat karen to better hei...

Let all the hugs, touching and responding be handled by the HAWT COUPLE!!

Just watching some old Ahi video...all the comedy and light stuff is nice...but they are is no match to the HEAT they have when they are doing romantic scenes...

True dat Sush!

I like Akash but their baba adam ke zamane ki love isstory is a huge let down ...I understand both r introvert but ...I m relieved that there wil b no more le lo business
But I jus imagined their future while in Barun AT
Mami Hello Hi  Bye Byeing n Khoon Bari taanging, Payal weeping like tap leaking, Akash with his hair pulling and Mamaji as usual non existing...the imagination s not @ all nice

Talk about Hugs, touching, responding...
The office scene where he removes his coat jus 2 ask take dictation  actually nothing happened but it made me uncomfortable, to watch it with grandma...these two have such intensity
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: CandYlicious_MS

Awesome post Sush..!  πŸ€—   

Coming to ArHi i am just loving this track..! For the first time they both are INTERACTING with each other like civilized ppl without grabbing each other's neck..! πŸ˜† Its such a treat to watch..!! 😍 😍 ASR is melting all the way..! He is all in a smiley mode nowadays, thanks to our KKG ..!! πŸ˜† ❀️
Both SaRun ROCKS the show full on..! <33

Love ur posts..! πŸ€—

Candy-

Well said, Sumi, I think I said this in the AT  or in one of Sush's earlier posts ... that was my biggest wish for this track ... to see Arshi interact with each other as equals and in normal circumstances ... without the baggage of all the anger, hate and even the passion that has always come between them ... It did start in Nainital where Arnav started to see the real Khushi ... it built up when Babuji was hospitalised, and continued over the coins, the breaking vase, and then all went for a toss on the Diwali night ...

Now Khushi has worked her way up from employee, to trainer to friend and now family ... her sister is going to marry Arnav's brother, so the aukad card, which irked so many of us here, should hopefully be laid finally to rest ... and they are getting to LIKE, as well as LOVE each other ... and Arnav is starting to admire Khushi's antics ... which leads to RESPECT ... another of our gripes should go ... as Sush, Ratna and Shweta were discussing on an earlier thread. 
And to watch ASR changing back again to Arnav is a treat ... hopefully he won't retreat so completely back to ASR too soon ...

As for the rest of your post ... ditto ... have loved Sanaya since MJHT days, she was the main reason for me to watch that show and she never failed to touch us  deeply with her emotional scenes ... I have stuck to IPK mainly for her, and watching her do the light hearted scenes is sheer JOY and a PURE TREAT ... and am so glad she has such a good costar ... she and Barun rock the show!
DiyaS thumbnail

Ha ha...Yes...bandages are turining out to be R brothers hallmarksπŸ˜ƒ

Payash don't click at all...yaar...Even the bandage scene was awkward...Ye log door se hi baat karen to better hei...

Let all the hugs, touching and responding be handled by the HAWT COUPLE!!

Just watching some old Ahi video...all the comedy and light stuff is nice...but they are is no match to the HEAT they have when they are doing romantic scenes...
--------------
Shwets, You like my oldie song choice...😊😊😊😊A friend of mine who learned classical music and had a mom who sang too...sang that song beautifully!!!

So true ... the HEAT these two can generate can power a town! My husband, who is NOT a fan in Indian soaps, passes some very unrepeatable remarks when these two are on screen πŸ˜› ... even he can see the chemistry between them, ... and he insists on watching the show when he gets home, much to my annoyance ... he switches to BBC within two seconds when the next one starts πŸ˜†

That song again was hugely apt  ...  beautiful song!!!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Fantastic Episode 9.7/10!!

I AM SPEECHLESS!!! How can a serial change from scenes of hurt and sorrow to being in love so quickly!!!

Todays episode was KHUSHI's...Bow to the actress...She was simply AMAZING!!

Right from the scene where she is impersonating Akash...to the part where she is in the skin of a Bollywood heroine...Sanya just rocked...πŸ‘
And left us feeling...as Arnav was...She is SOMETHING ELSE!!

No words can capture the amazing talent she has ...!! She makes Khushi come alive ...HOW CAN YOU NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH HER>>❀️

When she scolds him on the phone...and teaches him about what to do...how to convince some one like mami...Arnav was speechless!!! The board room style presentation about stats and facts...NOT GOING TO FLY! Resort to Kajol and Rani style dialogues Mr. ASR...Are you up for it????

HOW WELL SHE KNOWS HIM AND HIS ANGER...HOW SHE IS TEACHING HIM TO CONTROL IT!!!! OMG...ASR...How can you not see who she is to you...and what she does to your life...!!! HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE THE ECSTASY until you let go...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOf915su9q8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

So long, I've been looking too hard, I've been waiting too long
Sometimes I don't know what I will find, I only know it's a matter of time
When you love someone, when you love someone
It feels so right, so warm and true, I need to know if you feel it too

Maybe I'm wrong, won't you tell me if I'm coming on too strong
This heart of mine has been hurt before, this time I wanna be sure

I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life
I've been waiting for a girl like you, your loving will survive
I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you to come into my life

Comments/ Feed-back???

@black...yeah Sush...how can he not realize how important she has become in his life...

Sanaya was the reason i started to watch this show...the episode where she is waiting in AR office to meet Lavanya, for the first time...and Lavanya's new assistant walks in...that little interaction, where she reminds Sim the receptionist that she was here first to meet Lavanya...she was awesome...she hooked me to the show...and now i am a die-hard fan...

her talent is immense...right from intense emotions to romance to comedy to melodrama...she can do it all...and is not at all awkward in any situation...

and lovely choice of song...perfect for our ArHi

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DiyaS

Awww, I'm late today ... and first of all, I bow to you ... for the choice of song ... I LOVE this song .. and the way you used it ... SOOO apt!!!

I must say, kudos to the way the cv's have turned the tale around ... from last week full of pain and hurt and bitterness, to this week which was a joy to watch!

Hats off to Sanaya all right ... but I have to say what I always feel when I find posts praising Barun in Arhi scenes too ... they can't do it without the other (since I'm a Sanaya fan I can say it here, I can't say this in the other posts πŸ˜›) ... I find Barun's dour, cynical Arnav such a beautiful foil for Khushi's exuberance and spirit ... the two of them are Yin and Yang, two complete opposites who mesh together so well, that they just make their scenes perfect.

In fact the last Arshi scene was a bit of a masterpiece in showing Khushi's feelings about Arnav ... Khushi comes in all upset and almost near tears about her Jiji ... she's blasting Arnav all right, but her upset and worry for her sister shines so clearly through ... Sanaya is a master in voice modulation, I don't know HOW she gets the right emotions in her voice every time, here the anger was restrained, and the upset, close to tears was uppermost ... as was the slightest hint of tears in her eyes ... why did you make us do all this natak when you knew Mamiji would object ...

And LOVED Arnav for understanding that instantly ... it reminded me of the hospital scene, when Khushi blasted off at him and then gave way to her upset ... and he stood there for her, but silently, with that awkward hand on head gesture ...

But here, they've gone a few steps ahead, so he was able to comfort her, give her the words she needed ... tell her he's still there for her, that he'll make things all right ...

And that was all the reassurance Khushi needed to get back her spirit ... just watch that pause as she stares at him after he says ... Shhh, I told you na, I'll talk ... and then her upset is gone, her confidence and never say die spirit is back ... because he's still there with her ... and she can relax and start thinking and planning again ... and even tell him off to control his anger ... do all the nautanki she wants ... because he's there. He destroyed that confidence on Diwali night, and that broke her spirit ... slowly in this track, she's getting it back. Because Arnav is back ... with her.

As for the rest, again, the two of them rocked it ... Khushi in full flow again ... let's practice, and her WT* expression at Arnav's facts and figures and her softvoiced incredulous "aap aise kahenge?"... her playacting DTPH, KKHH and Arnav's What Crap ... he said it SO definitely like You gotta be kidding me πŸ˜† ... this guy can ground her when she takes off into her flights of fantasy ... and she can pull him into her crazy world and make him feel that acting crazy once in a while is okay, it's fun ... a word which he dropped from his vocabulary years ago ... I loved the contrast between her playacting (Sanaya was SO good there ... you're right, how can he NOT fall for her 😳) ... and Arnav's No Way expressions!!!
They are one crazy couple!!! Simply adorable!!!

Will be back later to read the other posts ... 

Fantastic Post Diya...!!! As usual...😊

Totally with you...!!!

She calmed him down as much as he did with his SHSHSHSH...

Oh how I loved that SHSHSH>>>>>>>😍

THESE TWO ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER!!!!
One Crazy Couple...Simply Adorable...as you put itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by MsUniverse - 12 years ago
star1315 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh Sush.. perfact scatch of todays ArHi... she is the only girl who can transform ASR to todays our adorable Arnav... she can control his anger, bad moods very well if she gets opportunity... fabulous post.. in the last part song --just written to convey Arni's inner voice...loved it

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cindrella255

True dat Sush!

I like Akash but their baba adam ke zamane ki love isstory is a huge let down ...I understand both r introvert but ...I m relieved that there wil b no more le lo business
But I jus imagined their future while in Barun AT
Mami Hello Hi  Bye Byeing n Khoon Bari taanging, Payal weeping like tap leaking, Akash with his hair pulling and Mamaji as usual non existing...the imagination s not @ all nice

Talk about Hugs, touching, responding...
The office scene where he removes his coat jus 2 ask take dictation  actually nothing happened but it made me uncomfortable, to watch it with grandma...these two have such intensity

@ bold:  Sach kaha Sharmi! Mamiji's horrible nature will not change that easily.  It'll be worse than now because they Payal will totally at her mercy...unless Nani or Akash shield her. 
Mamaji is like Casper the friendly ghost...he's virtually non existent - actually Mamiji can say Arnav's dialogue to Mama - tum ho ya na ho, mujhe koi pharak nahin padhta!!

And yes, as far as Arhi's crackling chemistry and those particular scenes...they generate so much heat that it is enough to light Arnie baby's pool on fire πŸ˜‰