AajKuchMatBolna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi people of IF!!!! It's me Maddy! I wanted to write something sadish romanticish... lolz! Idk if this will be a FF, SS, or OS... I hope you like it and tell me if you want it to continue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Arnav,

By the time your reading this, we're probably too far apart to ever come back together. I couldn't leave without telling you this. Arnav, when you announced that night you were getting married to Lavanya, it DID matter. I loved you Arnav! I loved you with all my heart no matter how far I tryed to stay away. I loved you but you misunderstood me, judged my character, and much more just because of that one lying snake. Now you know the truth so I hope your satisfied. I do not hold any grudges but I dont think we could ever unite after this. Please keep my friend happy. I'm so stupid na? How could I ever imagine that someone like YOU could have even the smallest feelings for me. I just wanted to confess this before I leave. My family and I cant show my face in lucknow or delhi, hopefully we'll find a place somewhere. I'm leaving my jiji with you all as well, please dont mention any of this to her. I told her that we are moving back to lucknow. I dont think I'll be able to keep in touch. I really wish the best for you and dont forget to mention me to your children. Tell them how crazy their Aunt Khushi was. I know ever since I came into your life it has become a mess. I am sorry, I hope you can forget these few months as just a bad dream, I'm sorry for ever meeting you. I'm sorry for falling in love with you. I'm sorry Arnav, I'm sorry. Ok well I have to go now. Bye Arnav. Forever.

~Khushi
Edited by london_doll - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

3raser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i so hope this really happens. But then Arnav should go looking for her. AND finally find her. AND woo her. AND ask forgiveness. AND do every other thing that he would never have done. AND bring khushi back as KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA. Dignified and Respected. ðŸ˜›
queenfaerie25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
can you continue this and make it into a fanfic please? it seems like a great start! 
Sumuki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
😭 I want to see this scene and Arnav's reaction to it!!!