Forum Decoration Activity! Note: Pg.6 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
I found a funny game. His name is How to Be Santa Claus
All you got to do is press the red button: Create your dancing Santa now card, select a photo from your calc (preferably one smiling), and then "right" before you or the child in "front" of Santa Christmas, using "buttons"
helpful (increase, decrease the picture so that it fits better front).
An you know what I got ta do by clicking the link above ( I will post here , if the team equipe done the permission).

You can change the message at the end, writing your own greeting

Happy Holidays!

Edited by instcris - 12 years ago
I will write about st Nicholas in traditions, as it has to do with stocking
well i am planning to keep quiz of guess the song. means i wil give a sentence from a christmas song and will give four options and one option will hold the correct answer. in that way we will hold 10 songs. what say is it good
It's ok, Mandissa. Good luck!
I don't undertend where we can post all this, I a single topic, or in  different topics with a great title and a few subtitles. 
 Maybe Shankar will clariffy that. 
Originally posted by instcris

It's ok, Mandissa. Good luck!
I don't undertend where we can post all this, I a single topic, or in  different topics with a great title and a few subtitles. 
 Maybe Shankar will clariffy that. 
cris u see our news letter na there we have many topics under single thread, na in the same way here too

edited, will write the details in pm

Edited by Mandissa - 12 years ago
its great hari, but there should be also a prize or something, to stimulate the members
Originally posted by Mandissa

its great hari, but there should be also a prize or something, to stimulate the members
thats what only i am also thinking what to keep as prize
I will think about it hari, I am not sure... it can be whether some personalized text or images, or a number of "likes" or some other special treats in the forum