wen royal chilli met dheegi mirchi

winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guyz thought to share some thoughts on todays epi..i wanted to write the title as wen pigletmet mirchi  (loved how our dear muniya called him piggy wiggy in their first meeting )but then imgained the no of tomatoes i will be getting in this post so dropped the idea๐Ÿ˜‰

okies the epi started wen shoemaker aka akash aka water was all set to take the dheeghi mirch with him...and the way he glanced at her i swear i thought i was watching a black and white mute  movie ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿฅฑ hey mr water u r living in mumbai atleast do some flirting shirting but naah only we got just titsy witsy eye contact  yawns cv if u r plannng this lovestory many of us will die of boredom ๐Ÿ˜ก anyways the brash chirped in and sat on the bike like a stud no wonder she is boy caged in a girl ๐Ÿ˜†and then realized omg i m lady ๐Ÿ˜› i should behave like a girl and then sat like a lady still confused๐Ÿ˜• am i sitting correct ๐Ÿ˜ณand before whole epi would be  wasted in this dilemma mr water came to rescue and said sit as per u wish and she sat like stud ๐Ÿ˜ƒno wonder she is boy caged in a girl ๐Ÿ˜ƒgod bless the boyz of the show.๐Ÿ˜›...and then he did said the cheesy line plz hold me tightly else u may blow..๐Ÿ˜ฒ.hell we need katrina hurricane in mumbai to blow her up๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...u see the normal wind cant even shake her ๐Ÿ˜‰
and she chew his head all the way and finally arrived the brat's name wriiten discotheque and i loved how she admit she knew only baarat dance cv plz show us one baarat dance on brat and brash too meanwhile our mirchi was giving goosebumps to the bouncer๐Ÿ˜›...our brat invited his would be bride miss J to his name written discotheque  kanjoos kahin ka  paise bacha liye๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ

and bechari sweet behna accompanied him i think brat took the revenge from her sweet behna who literaaly barged into his room previous morning and ruined his morning kiss with miss xyz...๐Ÿ˜† behna raani got stuck between the two ๐Ÿ˜•just like a rafree gets stuck between the two wwf wrestlers....trying  hard to enjoy miss J and mr piglet (no tomatoes plz) chatar patar and hadnt muniya presented her  i would have readily accpeted miss J and brat  as genuine husband wife ๐Ÿ˜ณready to drink each other's blood๐Ÿ˜›...they do behaved like hubby wifey hating each other to core ๐Ÿ˜Šok before we could see either of two pauncing on each other miss mirchi snapped right before J face making her remember the soap waala paani and impressing the brat instantly..the brat was stumped instantly as if he was going to gift muniya raani his name wriiten disco theque for such bravery ๐Ÿ˜‰
.while the brat kept his eyes fixed on his lady.๐Ÿ˜ณ.. his lady did baarat dance i gonna admit it was the worst baarat dance i have ever saw  ๐Ÿ˜ญnever ever do this baarat dance again.not even in your grand son wedding๐Ÿ˜ก...and then mirchi was all thirsty wirsty dancing with akash and she did prove prince charming wrong as akash didnt put her off๐Ÿ˜‰  
so akash the kabab mein haddi was gone our brat without wasting his precious time cornered his lady and asked the most stupid question who are u๐Ÿ˜•...and the reply was rishte mein to hum tumhare baap lagte hai naam hai shehenshaa ๐Ÿ˜†no wonder he was the first would be groom who got such a blunt reply from his would be bride.izzat ka paani paani or mirchi mirchi๐Ÿ˜Š...galat question ka sahi answer๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...and that amazes him further who r u to speak to me in such manner and what are u doing here we gets another reply shastriya sangeet kar rahi hun..๐Ÿ˜†..brat u better dont mess with her else she will literally convert your name written disco theque into shastirya sangeet coaching class and will make u do baarat dance on shastriyra sangeet ๐Ÿ˜‰and i m too eagerly waiting for that moment๐Ÿ˜ณ but then our brat has to prove himself and he did said she is mirchi and she deserves a man where the finger pointing dude๐Ÿ˜‰ to which our mirchi showed a big thenga and walked away oh i like her๐Ÿ‘
 and before she could get herself rid of our brat he did follow her like vodafone puppy and again cornered her ๐Ÿ˜ณstud kahni ka๐Ÿ˜† and thn complimented her in the real senses...takin her in his arms carrasing her hair with his warm finger...telling her she looks beautiful with open hair ๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธOMG he noticed the change in her meeting her second time ๐Ÿ˜and here this water subah shaam he is tagged around muniya rani and he didnt complimented her after opening her hair with his big fat finger ๐Ÿคขoye tujhe hero kisne banaya๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ
so before the brat could shake her up she pushed him and tried to get away but the brat put his hand on her shoulder and viola he discovered the embossing he had done in childhood๐Ÿ˜› how many of u remembered devdas infamous diaolgue "chaand ko daag de diya" โ˜บ๏ธit was his mark his nishani with her๐Ÿ˜ณ...that made him recogize her faintly she was separated with him but his love was intact for her all those years he had waited for her he had wished to be with her secretly he had never let her out of his memory  now there was a faint chance that destiny may return him his lost princess his soulmate.๐Ÿ˜ณ... and  there was changed emotions for her he bowed infront of her as if giving her the right to slave him๐Ÿ˜ณ...no wonder they are destined to be together atleast i do hope so

there were other scenes too but i m skipping those one ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

coming to precap be preapare for the heartattack as mr water is gonna propose miss mirchi someone plz drain him out of her life 

and btw this is my first post in the forum plz share ur views guyz๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by sanjh11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really nice made me laugh soo much ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

yaar yes there is going to b a heart attack to everyone as akash is going to propose moniya plzz akash go away dont spoil this lovely story ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ of uday and manyata ๐Ÿ˜›
winterdusk thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

really nice made me laugh soo much ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

yaar yes there is going to b a heart attack to everyone as akash is going to propose moniya plzz akash go away dont spoil this lovely story ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ of uday and manyata ๐Ÿ˜›

thanks dear for liking i was waiting for friday like hell now praying monday never comes
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh11

thanks dear for liking i was waiting for friday like hell now praying monday never comes

friday tou sb k liye hi intezar tha like hell everyone was eagerly waiting for uday manyata 's next meeting Tongue

but i want monday to come i want akash to go away after monday he never comes back Angry thats better for him otherwise i ll kill him

monday ayega jbhi tou hamen pta chalega hamara uday ksy dhondta hai manyata ko

winterdusk thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaf13

friday tou sb k liye hi intezar tha like hell everyone was eagerly waiting for uday manyata 's next meeting ๐Ÿ˜›

but i want monday to come i want akash to go away after monday he never comes back ๐Ÿ˜ก thats better for him otherwise i ll kill him

monday ayega jbhi tou hamen pta chalega hamara uday ksy dhondta hai manyata ko

yup brat is going crazy ๐Ÿ˜‰ he needs to find her
shaf13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjh11

yup brat is going crazy ๐Ÿ˜‰ he needs to find her

but how how ? its not that easy and should not b that easy k uday utha aur usy manyata mil gai thora hide n seek hona chahiye thorey clashes thori searching us k baad manyata milni chahiye uday ko i want to c crazy uday ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i knowww i want uday n monya togetherr!!!!!!
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved your post.really funny.I had a huge smile on my face through out.Thanks for making me laugh๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
great post!!...keep it up as i am hoping that the CVs will take notice..
winterdusk thumbnail

but how how ? its not that easy and should not b that easy k uday utha aur usy manyata mil gai thora hide n seek hona chahiye thorey clashes thori searching us k baad manyata milni chahiye uday ko i want to c crazy uday ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
[/QUOTE]

well till date cv has sketched uday and manyata character very well this story has great potential i do hope cv doesnt mess the story and yaa there will lots of hide and seek between the two๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†