Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ jen  ...  thanks for your response dear
i agree everyone has his right to write his opinion ,,, Silla also agree for this ,,,,, SHE is dissapointed coz she visit FB's feedback too ,,, she see they ALL ONLY WANT ANYA romance ,, BUT when she came here and see that there is on also talking about "We Want AnYa romance " SHE gets irratated AND make this post 😊 
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@jen i m nt targetting anyone cool down and afwaz thanks fr understanding me

veryone thank u soo much fr understanding what i wan say
i seriouslyw as nt targtting anyone post..thank u evryone fr ur replies
munchy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
calm down evry 1 plz..i respect evryone's opinion..those who dint like today's epi just relax yar..itnay saaray back 2 back episodes k baad 1 tnsn wala episode aa bhi gya tou it dznt matter ppl..twists n turns tou anay hi hain na..b happy evry 1 😊 lets end all dis..cheer up evry1..
dramas.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

stop critisising our own characters

f.s.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchy

calm down evry 1 plz..i respect evryone's opinion..those who dint like today's epi just relax yar..itnay saaray back 2 back episodes k baad 1 tnsn wala episode aa bhi gya tou it dznt matter ppl..twists n turns tou anay hi hain na..b happy evry 1 😊 lets end all dis..cheer up evry1..

agree with you dear
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OK guys..just want to say one thing..this forum, is a pace to put forward your persol POV..is it good or bad depends on personal thinking , liking and expectations..and everybody is entitled ot have their own POV...
and it is not a compulsion that we have ot praise the characters of te show all the time..if we dont feel, they did a good job ,then they deserve some complaints and disappintments too..
So lets not take the comeents ot the actors personl and look it in a more mature way..this is actually called constructive criticism ,that might adress some reasong where the audienece didnt appreciate the actors..and they can probably get better..i dont see anythign wrong in that..again its just my POV..
So guys lets not make an issue of it ..and lets give every body their own space..to talk abt their POV freely..without being scared abt being bashed by someone or the other..this bashing between the forum members is actually affecting the enviornment oif the forum then anytihng else..
so lets just respect each other and each others feelings..
I ma sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings by my post.this is my POV and it is deirected ot everyone on the forum in general and no single person..so please do nat take it personally...
Yeah agree silla I personally liked the episode..even though there was tension...and I thought the hug was cute too:) ...😊 Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
priyanka.710 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Totaly agree with u silla.Its nt real to romance everytym.sab log Anya se ekhi tarah ka behaviour expect kar rahe hai.Forum members b mature and sensible.sory if i said somthin wrong.
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone has the right to express their opinion. It is not the problem of anant, navya or any other charcater. BUt the problem lies with CVs . They are showing inconsistency in characters especially of annat. I know some forum memebs including me are disapposinted with recent evelopment of his character. They CVs undertand us and show some maturity in his chacrter.Not every 21 year old would behave in the way he does, but may be there are some. We dont want our anant to be indluded in that immatured category . You all might remembr the anant in the earlier episodes how sensible, matured and consistent was he. We want that anant back.Episode was not that bad becaue Navya portrayed her emotions well.

sureesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u r right

cant blame anant character...

it is all with in the story

that is why i refrained frm making posts against anant

i support for some strong and understanding and yet some cool posts

which supports the serial