Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I hope the upcoming storm brings Arhi together

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah Guys remember the article which said Mid=sunderstanding will bring Arhi together and I guess The misunderstanding track is actually very very near.There is a very very big storm looming over our beloved Arhi. Only this time storm is supposed to bring them closer.
Now Payash track no matter how we all enjoyed that and doing the same so far must be the one to actually BRING IN the storm.
You see Devi maiya had tried and tasted everything so far to bring this two souls together and now the FINAL TRUMP CARD is thrown their way and ofcourse the loast blow is going to be hardest for the Raizadas and Guptas. No I dont think mamiji has the capacity to do much . Its going to be Shyam who after doing everything in his power to get KKG , is going to fail miserably when he comes to know about the impending marriage of Payash. In his defense he is going to be offensive.
He is going to be the only one against this marriage and hence Arnavs suspicion might increase, though I feel KKG will be the one to find out about him before Arnav BUT you never know.
I have  feelings that the exposure might happen very soon (before ASR LA engagement) and ASR KKG might go for a mutual agreement.
Now having said that mutual agreement I am not sure about that BUT something like that will definitely happen and Arnav and KKG has to be together  somehow.
Now I have a feelings after Shyams truth is out ASR might ask KKG for a contract live in or marriage He might even force her to accept it by saying that IF she does not do that he is going to withdraw his support for Payash marriage. KKG who can do anything for her family would not let Payal go through the same pain again and is going to agree.
ASR is going to be harsh on KKG since ANJI SHYAM fiasco is going to remind him of his childhood and he will not be all lovey dovey towards her.INFACT he is going to be very rude and arogant (like the OLD ASR ) to her. bUT the best part is he is already in LOVE iwth her. No matter what this time the hatred is going to be different. 
NO MATTER WHAT THIS STORM IS ACTUALLY GOING TO BE A SUPER IMPORTANT STORM FOR ARHI LOVE STORY TO PROGRESS AND SUSTAIN.😊
Edited by trina2010 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You know Trina, this storm has been looming on our heads for so long that it will be a welcome relief once it actually befalls. If we could weather the post diwali torture, I am sure we will be able to weather this storm as well. But something tells me that the storm is not going to result in arnav-khushi marriage. I think Arnav might blast Khushi inspite of knowing that she is innocent (main apni di ke liye apni khushi kurbaan kar doonga). Khushi will leave or get hurt or something. I am sure there will be a separation (jab aapko pata chalega ki sab kuch paise se nahin hota, tab hum nahin honge). Ultimately Arnav will chase her down. At least that is my intuition on what is going to happen.
sugar_babe thumbnail
Someobe did say there's a possible marriage in the cards in December hopefully, its true!
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: bidz

You know Trina, this storm has been looming on our heads for so long that it will be a welcome relief once it actually befalls. If we could weather the post diwali torture, I am sure we will be able to weather this storm as well. But something tells me that the storm is not going to result in arnav-khushi marriage. I think Arnav might blast Khushi inspite of knowing that she is innocent (main apni di ke liye apni khushi kurbaan kar doonga). Khushi will leave or get hurt or something. I am sure there will be a separation (jab aapko pata chalega ki sab kuch paise se nahin hota, tab hum nahin honge). Ultimately Arnav will chase her down. At least that is my intuition on what is going to happen.

As far as I'm concerned, you've nailed it!! 👏
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I donno whats gonna happen in future but have this feeling that Aakash will be the one who will know about Shyam first. He already walked out of his house in anger and I guess he'll go to convince Payal and there he might accidentally see Shyam and Payal obviously will spill the beans. May be Shyam - Aakash face off wont happen. Also the balm hint was already aired today...so definitely the story is moving forward but donno in which direction. One thing is cleared with the recent happenings that ASR and Aakash will not be in total disbelief to what Khushi and Payal says about Shyam and if still ASR accuses Khushi of trapping or being a gold digger then all the recent developments definitely didn't hold a meaning. At all. 
zaniax thumbnail
Originally posted by: bidz

Yea..i was also thinking along those lines...there must be a reason why she said all tht n even Arnav said somethin like'tumhare hone ya na hone se mujhe koi farq nahin parta''. So she might get hurt or leave , maybe she goes bck to Lucknow n the show takes a leap 😕
Vera thumbnail
 With all the wedding talks in the air, I think they will show an ARHI marriage. Plus I do not think this production house wants to spend too much money showing different locations. Besides Arnav's bedroom in RM is big enough for these two! This show relies of the sarun chemistry. They won't show them separately...at least not yet.

With shyam revelation, Arnav will be angry at first with Khusthi and will make a hasty decision to marry her but later on our Sanka Devi will calm him down and show the true meaning of love...with both of them  married She will also help Anjali get away from Shyam.  Or it could be a deal between k and a...I like that better..till they can break it gently to Anjali.

Di ke liye kurbaan.. Hum Nani honge...I think will come later after arhi falls in love and somehow their past comes up..some other complication or Khushi gets hurt by Shyam and is in the hospital...may be..fighting for her life...Arnav praying to Devi Maiyya for her life...Anyway this is my opinion, the cvs will surprise us with something else altogether
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaniax

Yea..i was also thinking along those lines...there must be a reason why she said all tht n even Arnav said somethin like'tumhare hone ya na hone se mujhe koi farq nahin parta''. So she might get hurt or leave , maybe she goes bck to Lucknow n the show takes a leap 😕

Maybe he follows her there... Bring it all full circle since they met there and all. Maybe they discover things about their past, a family connection, more misunderstandings... Lots can be done if the Shayam track ends.
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: trina2010

Yeah Guys remember the article which said Mid=sunderstanding will bring Arhi together and I guess The misunderstanding track is actually very very near.There is a very very big storm looming over our beloved Arhi. Only this time storm is supposed to bring them closer.

Now Payash track no matter how we all enjoyed that and doing the same so far must be the one to actually BRING IN the storm.
You see Devi maiya had tried and tasted everything so far to bring this two souls together and now the FINAL TRUMP CARD is thrown their way and ofcourse the loast blow is going to be hardest for the Raizadas and Guptas. No I dont think mamiji has the capacity to do much . Its going to be Shyam who after doing everything in his power to get KKG , is going to fail miserably when he comes to know about the impending marriage of Payash. In his defense he is going to be offensive.
He is going to be the only one against this marriage and hence Arnavs suspicion might increase, though I feel KKG will be the one to find out about him before Arnav BUT you never know.
I have  feelings that the exposure might happen very soon (before ASR LA engagement) and ASR KKG might go for a mutual agreement.
Now having said that mutual agreement I am not sure about that BUT something like that will definitely happen and Arnav and KKG has to be together  somehow.
Now I have a feelings after Shyams truth is out ASR might ask KKG for a contract live in or marriage He might even force her to accept it by saying that IF she does not do that he is going to withdraw his support for Payash marriage. KKG who can do anything for her family would not let Payal go through the same pain again and is going to agree.
ASR is going to be harsh on KKG since ANJI SHYAM fiasco is going to remind him of his childhood and he will not be all lovey dovey towards her.INFACT he is going to be very rude and arogant (like the OLD ASR ) to her. bUT the best part is he is already in LOVE iwth her. No matter what this time the hatred is going to be different. 
NO MATTER WHAT THIS STORM IS ACTUALLY GOING TO BE A SUPER IMPORTANT STORM FOR ARHI LOVE STORY TO PROGRESS AND SUSTAIN.😊

well honestly darling...i don't know whats going to happen...if this has to bring ARHI together in any way then so be it...cuz its about time...😳
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

lets wait and watch!!

but i hope the same tooo!!
the storm ought to bring them closer!