Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Arre Ayesha, Saali toh aadhi gharwali hoti hai.  Abhay ko beshaq apni jiju banaa sakti ho.

Hats off to you for giving an update on today's episode.
Just 4 more, because the last two will any way be the wedding rasam etc.
Not much to expect because neither Arnab nor Jeh is turining out to be evil in real nature to expect a supernatural, exciting fight. 

The worst part is Abhay becoming lachaar and offering his soul to the Vampire superior in exchange for Piya.

Abhay, when will we see you strong again. 

Its becoming more melo drama than a supernatural fight.

Four more episodes to endure.

By the way, please do tell me some books of Vampires, witches and werewolves other than Twilight and the Vampire Diaries.  I have the books.  Even from my childhood days, I am deadly crazy about these supernatural stories and my favourite Hollywood movies will be the yesteryears Dracula movies.  I want to read more such books.

Oh i just wrote what i heard barely seen the episode but i know some people might wanna get the updates than watch it so i wrote it/

I hate that ABHAY is so WEAK that he'd resort to asking help from VAMPIRES of all people. I'm just surprised ABHAY never asked where his folks are?

There is no SUPERNATURAL element in this show now.

4 more epsiodes will kill but this will fly by no time.

U WANT Titles of SUPERNATURAL BOOKS i have some

WOMEN FROM OTHER WORLD SERIES by author KELLEY ARMSTRONG

This series is about werewolves, witches, necromancers and vampires. I've read them near;y all the books up until the last 2. I think you'll like them.

1. BITTEN
2. STOLEN
3. DIME STORE MAGIC
4. INDUSTRIAL MAGIC
5. HAUNTED
6. BROKEN
7. NO HUMANS INVOLVED
8. PERSONAL DEMONS
9. LIVING WITH THE DEAD
10. FROSTBITTEN
11. WAKING THE WITCH
12. SPELLBOUND
matwamango thumbnail

:::Friday 9th December 2011:::

Arnab stands up from his throne and shows Abhay his face taking his hood off. Abhay is shocked to see Arnab in this form asking him how this happened? Arnab blames Abhay for his state that finding the Potion Abhay would become human. Arnab thought if Abhay came back to life Abhay would heal Panchi🤢 But after turning human Abhay lost all of his powers. Hence Panchi died. Arnab unveils that he made a deal with the Vampires that in exchange for Abhay's soul Arnab sold his Soul to the Vampires so Abhay cam be saved. Arnab regrets saving Abhay who did nothing for them. Panchi died, Misha is all alone and Pia is with a human who he hates.

The vampires tell Arnab that now they can take Abhay's soul and get his back. Arnab states that he wants immense POWER and rule over all. Arnab asks his followers to take Abhay away. Abhay pleads with Arnab to save Pia if not for him then for his daughter.

Jeh drags Pia through the Jungle and winds up hurting her as she stumbles to the ground.
matwamango thumbnail

:::Part 2:::

Jeh tells Pia that he just loves Pia more than he loves himself. Jeh wants one more chance and he'll make her happier than Abhay will ever be able to. Jeh pleads with Pia holding her hands in his tightly looking very desperate to give him one more chance. Pia has never seen whats here for her and when he see's Pia with Abhay it really hurts him. On seeing Jeh so upset Alina see's the depth of Jeh's despair.

Abhay is pushed in the same room as Chand and Haseena and is shocked to see them.

Haseena asks Abhay to go back his life is in danger. They warned him never to come here. Abhay is burning in self pity and guilt at leaving his parents leading the life of sunshine while they suffer in silence. Abhay scolds himself for not coming sooner. They fought a long battle for him. Chand tells Abhay he can't fight them. Abhay tells Chandeena that he will give his SOUL and his life is borrowed anyway. Abhay can't live happily with Pia knowing his parents are kept prisoner because of him. Abhay keeps berating himself calling himself selfish.

Haseena consoles Abhay that he's come back now is what counts.

Abhay in confident arrogant VAMPIRE attitude albeit human issues now their son is back and he will save them. Abhay won't let them deal withh this torture even if it costs him his life.

Misha plans a super fun party with the girls.

matwamango thumbnail

:::Part 3:::

Abhay searches for a way out in the room where Chand and Haseena are locked. Abhay pushes the door open to find the door is open and these doors mean nothing for him since he is human. Arnab stops Abhay glaring at him. Arnab knew his touch woul open the door. He made it look like this so he can save Pia. Arnab doesn't want the other vampires to fight another battle against the werewolves. Abhay knew Arnab still has humanity left in him. Arnab replies his humanity resides with his daughters they must save Pia. They leave together.

At the party Kabir orders Angad to make sure everyone is drunk nobody is left sober. Danish wants to know why there is a lavish party for him. Kabir says this is all for Danish. Kabir wants to fix Danishes mood.

At the girls party there are sandwiches and a very dull girls party. All the girls are left disappointed.

Chand, Abhay, Haseena and Arnab are at Jeh's place telling Abhay theres nothing here but Abhay wants to check to make sure if the place is really empty with Arnab
matwamango thumbnail

:::Part 4:::

At the part again Kabir with Angad wants to cheer Danish up. While Danish wants to know what Kabir is hiding. Kabir wants to make Danish get drunk so he will start enjoying himself.

In Jeh's house Arnab reveals Pia was here but now she isn't here. Jeh has taken Pia away from here but where? Haseena tells Abhay; Jeh must have thrown Pia's phone they must find it.

Abhay knows how to find Pia which is Alina.

PRECAP-Jeh on the phone demands they get Abhay not caring how they get him but to just get him by any means and Alina overhears the conversation.
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
even if m enable to watch d epi m nt dissapointed as i kno u will be updating love u ayesha diii thanks for the updates ðŸ˜³
matwamango thumbnail
Its ok Shafaq. I have already posted a seperate UPDATES column. Anyway U coming to the AT?
matwamango thumbnail

:::Monday 12th December 2011:::

At Pandher Palace Pia is tied down and is hurt. Jeh pleads to Pia to show him where she is hurt? Pia tells Jeh to stay away from her. Jeh tells her he loves her he doesn't want to hurt her. Pia tells Jeh She hates him. Jeh moves away from Pia ,mentally scolding himself for kidnapping Pia. He will be weak seeing her in Pain he should have attacked Abhay instead. On his Mobile Jeh asks Kashyap to track Abhay down and fast in one hour. Alina overhears the conversation.

Misha has a part held and taunts this is less of a hen party and more of a birthday party. Misha says theres no booze or hot hunks at the party. This is a dud. A big fat flop. All the girls moan in disappointment. While the Stag do for the boys is a hit. There are girls dancing to the Oohh lala song. and the boys are getting drunk 
matwamango thumbnail

The girls start dancing at their hen party with the flop middle aged male man while the boys do the same with the girls. Danish asks Kabir why Kabir isn't dancing with any of the girls because he is single. Danish tells him he knows Kabir is in pain and is lying to him. Kabir tells Dan that he is enjoying the party he was just being a good host by not drinking. Kabir winds up drinking the drugged concoction and thinks he might as well drink it too.

Meanwhile Alina tries to rescue Pia but her mobile goes off. Pia tells Alina to switch her mobile off. Jeh cuts his call spotting Alina with Pia. In the car on their way to Pandher palace Chand asks Abhay what is Alina telling him. Abhay responds back by stating that Alina is warning him without words. Abhay instructs Arnab on how to use his powers to read Pia's mind. He wants Arnab to track Jeh down by concentrating. 

Jeh overhears Alina with Jeh on his mobile. Jeh has harsh words with Alina for being a traitor and wants Alina to shut up. Alina answers back telling him her brother has brought anothers Love to Pandher Palace. Why did he bring Pia here? Alina makes sure Abhay hears where they are via her mobile by shouting. Jeh wants Alina to get out dragging both Pia and her away.   In the car Arnab can't find Pia. Abhay tells them that they are at Pandher Palace. Alina used her intellect to help them. Abhay to himself thinks by becoming human he has had to ask help from another has he made a mistake?

Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Kabir starts hallucinating and confesses his love for Misha but he tells Angad he has nobody. Everyone has seperated Misha from him. Kabir will do whatever she wants and fight the world but wants Misha back. Danish overhears Kabir's truth and his pain.

PRECAP-Danish asks Kabir in a drunk state what he really thinks of Misha.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago