Pakistani Serials

Veena Malik bares it all for FHM[Newpic-pg4] - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago

This content was originally posted by: annu127

well.. I beg to differ here..😆 if Geo TV which is supposed to be the # 1 news channel of the country can flash Bachchans named new born Beti B as her nick, as a Breaking News.. then Veena Malik toh apni hai..😆  uska bhi Haq banta hai to grab all the attention on local news channels after posing nude and that too sarhad ke uss paar..

@Underlined🤣🤣🤣

btw.. why is she getting 3 crore rupees for swayamvar show..🤔 I can bet Veena would have been okay for 1 crore too so why wasted so much of money on her..😡

and mostly contestants would be hindus.. so is she okay marrying (or pretending to get married) with a hindu guy?🤢

I've no idea as to how much they offered her to do this show but WOW, 3 crore is way too much for someone like VEENA😲
Oh and people like her and a bunch of others don't bother about religion,caste,creed,nationality when it comes to money,for them sarhad ke kisi bhi paar they can do anything if they're being paid handsome amount for it🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: -tehreem-

No, it's not about this statement. May be he was genuinely saying it but from the past record this statement of his doesn't make any sense. Because he was supportive of her past affairs and whatever scandals she had. Even one of my friend's friend know this family and she has alot of negative things to say about them.
Well whatever the truth is I really don't care 🥱

Did he support her to have an afffair with Asif and some guy who keep smiling with or  w/o any reason(forgot his name though😳any idea there?😕)anyways back to the topic if her father had issues with her affairs or anything he'd locked her up in the room than to let her go to India again and work there,so apparently it's just the society pressure which made him say so.
Edited by Haya. - 12 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Haya.

I've no idea as to how much they offered her to do this show but WOW, 3 crore is way too much for someone like VEENA😲
Oh and people like her and a bunch of others don't bother about religion,caste,creed,nationality when it comes to money,for them sarhad ke kisi bhi paar they can do anything if they're being paid handsome amount for it🤢

well.. she has signed 2 contracts actually.. for doing the show she will get 3 crore.. and if she ends up marrying someone then she will get 1.5 crore more.. boley toh 4.5 crore rupee..