Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sarunforever- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
waise bhi iske swayamvar koi nahi aane wala tha aur jo aisa soch rahe honge woh bhi ab nahi aayenge...
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Honestly, I think the Pakistani channels have given Veena way too much coverage. A responsible journalist/anchor such as Waseem Badami (ARY) did a WHOLE programme on this. C'mon! There are far more important and pressing matters that need to be addressed. Yeh Veena Malik kya cheez hai?

I don't really give a shizzles about her pics. Whether they are genuine or not, who cares. I have become immune to it now 😆 but I caught the promo for her swayamvar and the wording did tick me off. If she's not happy and free in PK then she's most welcome to go elsewhere. I doubt she will be missed 😆

Just to finally add, India is not at fault here. Veena Malik is one of those celebrities that loves to attract the wrong kind of attention. She will do that wherever she goes. Now a woman who covers up her boyfriend's misdeeds and uses it once he dumps her, what can one expect from her?

I am with you on this,I mean why bother what Veena is on about.We've lot going on in Pakistan ATM and media is still hung up about the fact that Veena clicked nude pics for Indian magazines.I didn't quite like how Kamran Shahid invited her after BB season 4 and approached ASH mit to vouch for every single word she stated in the show.Our media needs to GROW UP seriously.🤢

p.s i love your responses😳

Edited by Haya. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Yup 🥱 which I think is just to get publicity

Well maybe they ACTUALLY disowned her,given whatever she did is usually NOT acceptable by a noble family,if I was her dad I'd spank her and throw her outta my house.Though I've NO say for Veena's dad😳
@Haya: Agreed. Our media needs to grow up. As you rightly mentioned, so much is happening, and yet the media is fixated with Veena M and her pictures. It's ridiculous.
And thank you for appreciating my comments, Haya. That is very kind of you :)
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Haya.

Well maybe they ACTUALLY disowned her,given whatever she did is usually NOT acceptable by a noble family,if I was her dad I'd spank her and throw her outta my house.Though I've NO say for Veena's dad😳

No, it's not about this statement. May be he was genuinely saying it but from the past record this statement of his doesn't make any sense. Because he was supportive of her past affairs and whatever scandals she had. Even one of my friend's friend know this family and she has alot of negative things to say about them.
Well whatever the truth is I really don't care 🥱
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am with you on this,I mean why bother what Veena is on about.We've lot going on in Pakistan ATM and media is still hung up about the fact that Veena clicked nude pics for Indian magazines.I didn't quite like how Kamran Shahid invited her after BB season 4 and approached ASH mit to vouch for every single word she stated in the show.Our media needs to GROW UP seriously.🤢

p.s i love your responses😳

well.. I beg to differ here..😆 if Geo TV which is supposed to be the # 1 news channel of the country can flash Bachchans named new born Beti B as her nick, as a Breaking News.. then Veena Malik toh apni hai..😆  uska bhi Haq banta hai to grab all the attention on local news channels after posing nude and that too sarhad ke uss paar..

btw.. why is she getting 3 crore rupees for swayamvar show..🤔 I can bet Veena would have been okay for 1 crore too so why wasted so much of money on her..😡

and mostly contestants would be hindus.. so is she okay marrying (or pretending to get married) with a hindu guy?

Edited by annu127 - 12 years ago
^^GEO's coverage of Baby B was a joke. Not even Indian news channels gave that much coverage, which came as quite a surprise. Such news can be shifted to the Entertainment segment. There is no need for a breaking news. But it simply shows the mentality of our news channels.
As far as Veena's swayamvar is concerned, obviously she will not get married to any of the contestants. It all comes down to making money and publicity on her part. And she's a controversial personaility, I;m sure the channel wants to cash in on that. For the record, I have no intention of watching this show. I wish to keep my sanity intact 😆
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh  it has become saath janam now?🤣

such a filmy promo
My mom wants to watch it.She thinks it's going to b hilarious.Complete entertainment of beghairti🤔
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: annu127

well.. I beg to differ here..😆 if Geo TV which is supposed to be the # 1 news channel of the country can flash Bachchans named new born Beti B as her nick, as a Breaking News.. then Veena Malik toh apni hai..😆  uska bhi Haq banta hai to grab all the attention on local news channels after posing nude and that too sarhad ke uss paar..

btw.. why is she getting 3 crore rupees for swayamvar show..🤔 I can bet Veena would have been okay for 1 crore too so why wasted so much of money on her..😡

and mostly contestants would be hindus.. so is she okay marrying (or pretending to get married) with a hindu guy?🤢

hmm  bold and red...i just read this out of curiosity,the whole thread as i was thinking of veena as a cartoon ...but what i don't like is people need to realize swayabar or whatever it will be ...we know they can be fake  like rakhi's or not fake like ratan rajput's... but India is a country with large Muslim population..so to assume things like she Will choose a Hindu and giving a disgusted emoticon is insult to that religion..i mean come on yaar if she is crazy what is it other country's fault.India is a country where state has no religion and all religions r respected u shouldn't post such emoticons...afterall u on a India site ..india-forums is a Indian site and don't insult please...
^^Yes, I think the emoticon should be edited, as it is in bad taste. It is also my humble request to the member that posted the message  :) Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago