Pavitra Rishta

Idiot Archana or Emotional Archana

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
in precap they show archana say to manav.
manav aaj pura din soham varsha ke paas rahega aur aap ka shaq door ho jayga .

its not varsha fault but its archana fault . now manav will throw archana out of his house and life . chalo idiot archana ab bechara manav ki zindagi se door jayegi .

18 saal ke doori aur phir milan aur woh bigdi hui bachoon ko sudaarna .

what's new ? humne yeh kitani saari serials main dekha hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: my_jaan

what's new ? humne yeh kitani saari serials main dekha hai

Thats thebottom-line...😆
Ekta have nothing more left to show in this show...😆so show going in jalebis and khichadis of purane shows😆

I miss old PR😔
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Idiotically emotional foolish Archu...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: desicrowd

Idiotically emotional foolish Archu...

I would just like to add , sometimes dangerously foolish ...

Like  how she walked into the brothel when someone said that his mother was sick ...and this time how she is trusting Varsha again ...she is not the only one , even Satish has been fooled  by Varsha ..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Once she even jumped in the deep lake to save Vandita , when she didn't know how to swim ...😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Idiot or Emotional Archana...Is lethally dangerous to mankind...Especially to her children and Manav...

THis time it is solely Archana to blame for Varsha's behavior but I would say Sattu plays a big part too..

But Manav also has danced to Archana's tunes until girls were born...So he takes some blame to it..

Manav needs to dump Archu and rest of the K family..

There is nothing foolish abt Archana...She is nimrod..She thinks she knows everything but she does not..
LuvSSever thumbnail
As Tanya Di said,

I think along with the adjectives given here, idiotic,foolish, emotional, she is dangerously foolish...

Only a foolish woman like her will put her marital life at stake by doing such mahaan acts.
She is foolish and so idiotic that she let go a wonderful family she had in hand just for the sake of her  love for her selfish maayka people and for the mahaanta feeling in her.

And dangerously foolish that she not only put her life at stake but put the lovely kids life at stake and spoiled theirs  too with her mahaanta and the true love for her selfish sister...

This Girl na ...😡...Dont know whether to thrash  her or laugh at her for this adamant foolishness... with arrogance...
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Once she even jumped in the deep lake to save Vandita , when she didn't know how to swim ...😆

Haha that's the biggest dumbo activity... Vandu must be wondering Khufu ko bachau ya Abhi is idiot ko bachau... There shud be a Zee cine sabae dukhiyaari aur sarfiri award...No one can beat Archu...
newarkdeus thumbnail

She is both idiot and emotional fool ..and it's not her fault ...

thats what Ekta kapoor likes .. she needs to get marrioed, the reason no one wants to marry ekta because they think they will have leap in their life as in serial are abhi jawan aue abhi budha ho gaya hehehehehe

krnagu thumbnail
Stupid, foolish, selfish lady!. She doesnt love manav. Just used him to fulfil the needs of her parents and sisters thatsall. I felt happy if Manav leaves her, She deserves it. He should take away his children along with him and this stupid lady has to be left alone

Only ekta can create stupid characters like this which are impratical and does not make any sense.